YesNoOk

Moderator Discussion/Feedback (Read 663531 times)

Started by Sepp, September 07, 2007, 06:26:52 pm
Re: Moderator Discussion/Feedback
#121  May 24, 2008, 08:19:30 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Let's see.

If the creation is online and does not require any registration,special permissions,crap,etc. then link to the creator's website.

If the creation is online but requires registration,special permissions,crap,etc. then sending them would be no problem.

However, there is no set rule for this, it is entirely up to the posters ethic or w/e.
Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 04:02:52 pm by K.O.D
#122  July 20, 2008, 08:22:08 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
So, who replaces K.O.D as request section mod? ???
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#123  July 23, 2008, 05:54:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I did.
#124  August 29, 2008, 10:04:15 pm
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
#125  August 29, 2008, 11:20:00 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
What's been going on lately to need more moderation? Place seems ok to me.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#126  August 30, 2008, 07:25:00 am
 --;

Don't want to dizz anybody, but he's better than most of us and answers correctly, that's why (check his last posts).  Quantity != quality.

Could use the help. Still, cat will hang in there. *goes to help*
#127  August 30, 2008, 12:24:15 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if mods are barely logging on, they should be replaced and new mods be used on their place ( if the old ones return at a moment that help is needed, no problem in re adding them, but no point in keeping them as mods if they aint around )
#128  September 13, 2008, 07:40:07 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I've had problems with my laptop's power cable, hence me not being on so often. If/when I do get my *4th* one, I'll be on here more often.

But as of now I can hardly do much because "so many sites, so little time".
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#129  October 12, 2008, 06:17:42 am
  • Eh, I just live life; what about you?
I wouldn't mind being a moderator; I know for sure that I can keep people in line while still being friendly, plus I know the rules for this area and can be on almost every day. While I know that it's unlikely that I'll become a moderator, I'm at least happy that I use good grammar.

Check this out, it's an awesome game: Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Tohno Shiki

#130  November 05, 2008, 12:13:29 am
i will like to help out. ive been doing nothing but Helping people in the Request bord. :P and posting some news.
Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:46:56 am by Tohno Shiki
#131  March 25, 2009, 12:48:17 am
    • Germany
Hey there, just checking in. Havn't heard anything about this place for quite a while, which I guess is good news.

Everything working out? Anyone you (current mods) want in or out as mod? Anything else we can do?
#132  March 26, 2009, 06:18:21 am
  • Am I evil?
Frankly, I check in these section every 2 weeks more less.
But it seems as if these place is just fine as it is.
I've heard two cases on which the users "can't make a request thread" but I doubt them, since they seem veeeery isolated cases.

I want my green star to show in all the forum, not just the Requests section :P

Sig made by TempesT :)
#133  April 03, 2009, 05:59:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
so, the horrible hell never came to be ?
#134  April 04, 2009, 10:10:03 am
Thanks to the brave heroes.
#135  June 12, 2009, 07:54:54 pm
Well, I'm going to try to kinda mod this forum... since I am a mod. I've gotten back into playing mugen and I thought that I might as well come back here.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#136  June 13, 2009, 12:54:16 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Fear not friends, Honkey has returned!  It's good to be back.  I'll be sure to poke in every now and again.
#137  June 13, 2009, 02:11:43 am
Honkey, you're back!? And your front! YOU'RE BOTH HERE!!!

Cenobite 53 said:
#138  June 24, 2009, 11:58:09 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Hey guys, I just have one question (or three depending on how you look at it).

What's the policy on requesting soundtracks? Is there one? Is it allowed?
#139  June 25, 2009, 12:37:15 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Hey guys, I just have one question (or three depending on how you look at it).

What's the policy on requesting soundtracks? Is there one? Is it allowed?

Well, if memory serves, requesting copyrighted material is a no-no. But, that's been quite a while ago.  We may have to get an answer from an admin on this one.
#140  June 25, 2009, 01:41:05 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Well, here's what the result of speaking with Titiln about it was:
#mugen said:
<OrochiGill>: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=64434.msg915340#msg915340 Titiln, your input?
<Titiln>: that's a gray area
<Titiln>: haven't people released entire game adxs
<OrochiGill>: Not that I can recall offhand.
<OrochiGill>: I asked since I was thinking of requesting a couple arrange albums that were on Galbadia, which is all screwy right now and not working.
<OrochiGill>: but I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong first.
<Titiln>: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=93841.0 http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=91711.0 http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=90487.0
<OrochiGill>: Well, that answers the question. Would mp3 files fall under the same category (I mean from VG soundtracks, like in case Galbadia goes down, or the soundtrack doesn't exist on the internet)
<Titiln>: i guess
<Titiln>: both are audio files either way
<OrochiGill>: Well, alright.
<OrochiGill>: Thanks for the clarification.