YesNoOk

Free Radical Design decides it's time to split (Read 908 times)

Started by SNT, December 18, 2008, 07:22:26 pm
Share this topic:

SNT

Free Radical Design decides it's time to split
#1  December 18, 2008, 07:22:26 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
http://kotaku.com/5113037/free-radical-shuts-down

UK developer Free Radical Design, the team behind Haze and the Time Splitters franchise, have closed their doors, apparently permanently, according to a number of inside sources.

The sources confirmed to Kotaku earlier reports that employees were locked out of their offices today in Nottingham. A meeting held later in the day ending with the closure of the independent developer, sources say.

Well, shit.  I was looking forward to a fourth Timesplitters title.  No one did shooters the way they did.
Re: Free Radical Design decides it's time to split
#2  December 18, 2008, 07:34:08 pm
this will please far more people than haze ever did
#3  December 19, 2008, 04:26:28 am
this will please far more people than haze ever did

i get it hohahohahoha

I waited for someone else to make this thread myself

now that i think about it i wonder why i only singed up as Splitt and not my usual username TimespliTT

My messed up private mugen!
#4  December 19, 2008, 06:41:26 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
You're bad luck. They spliTT up because of you.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#5  December 19, 2008, 07:21:08 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Best news ever  :sugoi: