YesNoOk

TRASHED: BrokenMUGENhr screenpack (Read 282772 times)

Started by Sepp, December 27, 2008, 11:27:31 am
Re: TRASHED: BrokenMUGENhr screenpack
#81  December 28, 2008, 12:28:57 pm
Pathetic...

You're all bastards, because of you all, Sniper loosed his job.
Sniper is Pathetic, because he thinks that, what we do here, is a job. If he thinks that Mugen is life, then he needs to get a kick up his arse...wait...need to pull his head out first, and kick him into the English Channel
#82  December 28, 2008, 12:33:42 pm
  • X is for Xtreme
    • Netherlands
    • Geocities.jp
Hahahaha he gets paid to edit someone else screenpack :D
Game over.
FIRED!!!!!

I "Have failed"

Epic thread :sugoi:
Just like the movies.

God will judge.

He already did my friend, He already did ;)
i wanna say "fuck you all" but that's because i'm sad and... i don't say anything...

Fuck us all?
..... no thank you...
Yes you can say anything! C'mon tell us what you are feeling right now, take your time  :)
where there is a will,there is a way。
Sounds like you're just jealous that Duke Nukem has a bigger dick and gets ALL the bitches.
#83  December 28, 2008, 12:34:45 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
No, just GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY.
#84  December 28, 2008, 12:48:37 pm

Vyx

#85  December 28, 2008, 01:03:49 pm
  • Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Mugenguild members,

Because i believe in transparency, i show you the mail sent to some of your moderators :

Dears Mugenguild roots, moderators...

I apologize what happened in the forum of your site. That's my fault and responsability. i assum it.

Sniper was not qualified to discuss with fanarts addict and it was a mistake i perfectly recognize.

BrokenMUGENhr is a website (actually in preversion) which will provide Mugen resources to the mugen community. We won't sell nothing.
The objective is long term site valorisation.
We have edit projects because we need to make release in short way to have some edit/release online.
Our full projects will be released only in 6-12 months and we can't waiting for them to start site popularity.

The name brokenmugenhr have been choosen because lot of people assimilate name of the screenpack with name of the game and we have mugen cible extension objectives.

Sniper and Nabakelty won't come disturb your forum again. You can delete all their interventions and their account to. (Sniper and Nabakelty have be forbidden to make any intervention on your forum).

I have read, all topics and i know you're intelligent. Because i need few times to replace Sniper, i can release our screenpack myself in a new topic. And maybe if you think it's inappropriate because my intervention was in the heart of the misunderstanding, someone of mugenguild could do it. We will provide support.

For finish i just remember that we provide ONLY free resources and we just want you release our screenpack edit in your edit topics by a link to our site.

I hope you will accept my apologize i wish you good continuation.

Sincerly.

Vyx.

I apologize again.
It's not easy to evaluate a situation when coming in the end of a conflict.

Vyx.

(PS : Nabakelty is not a BrokeMUGENhr team member, i condamn what he said and i promise he won't come disturb your forum again).

#86  December 28, 2008, 01:08:30 pm
  • DAT SAX
We won't sell nothing.

DOUBLE NEGATIVE

ALL LIES.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#87  December 28, 2008, 01:16:09 pm
Vyx, you're the biggest motherfucker i've never seen on earth.
#88  December 28, 2008, 01:20:09 pm
  • X is for Xtreme
    • Netherlands
    • Geocities.jp
where there is a will,there is a way。
Sounds like you're just jealous that Duke Nukem has a bigger dick and gets ALL the bitches.
Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 01:25:02 pm by Awesome.
#89  December 28, 2008, 01:25:51 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Dear sir or madame project manager Vyx,

I did not know we had a company in Arizona, thank you for informing us. We will investigate its balance and debate whether we can sell it to finance the upcoming trials.

I'm certain your own experiences in the legal business have long demonstrated to you the power and importance of language, and that you are perfectly aware sending Sniper here was a mistake that would lead to problems.

His stubborn insistence on wrong facts, bad English and tendency to take personal offense even where there was none meant naturally invited ridicule and made the thread grow. I'm sure you know that the right action to avoid such misunderstandings would have been to send your secretary with her perfect English that Nabakelty mentioned and let her handle all international correspondence.

Concerning the transfer of the topic into our Recycle Bin, I am convinced you are familiar with the concept that, as far as normal content goes, the forum owners decide what is "problematic" and unwanted content, and that participation in a board is not a right but a privilege.

I moved the thread after Sniper decided to erase many of his posts by changing them into periods, because discussion boards cannot function properly if you are going to remove what you wrote, and I decided to demonstrate to him what it feels like be moving his entire topic as if it never happened.

The blocking problem in my eyes is your English. Please direct all further correspondence with us over your secretary. There will be many more misunderstandings if you do not. Thank you.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#90  December 28, 2008, 01:41:54 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Sniper and Nabakelty won't come disturb your forum again. You can delete all their interventions and their account to. (Sniper and Nabakelty have be forbidden to make any intervention on your forum).

MUGEN Guild does not recognize that you have authority over Sniper, Nabakelty or anyone but yourself, and we will not delete anybody's account per your instructions.

Because i need few times to replace Sniper, i can release our screenpack myself in a new topic. And maybe if you think it's inappropriate because my intervention was in the heart of the misunderstanding, someone of mugenguild could do it. We will provide support.

For finish i just remember that we provide ONLY free resources and we just want you release our screenpack edit in your edit topics by a link to our site.

The screenpack is not new, I do think a new topic would not be appropriate.

I can restore the original topic to the Edit or an even more prominent section. And if you find that your secretary will be unable to get enough time off from her regular duties to translate for you, we will lock the topic against new posts in order to keep the peace and prevent further misunderstandings.

You will have the link about your release restored either way.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)

Vyx

#91  December 28, 2008, 02:12:21 pm
  • Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Sepp,

I'm perfectly agree with you and you prove that's Sniper was the problem.
I have asked him to delete his account but he answered me he didn't find "how to"...
So if you could send me by mail at admin@brokenmugenhr.com the way to do it, i will manage it personally.

I promise that in the future, all BrokenMUGENhr team intervention on your forum will be grammatically and semantically verified.

Thanks for your intelligence and i hope we will provide contents you like.
And, of course, Thank you for restoring BMhr topic.

Regards.

Vyx.

Hei

#92  December 28, 2008, 04:49:41 pm
  • The power to electrify!
Boy! You like a very impressive company! I'm in awe. You even have an english speaking secretary! Where do I sign up for a job as office clerk? Please tell me I can't wait to get involved with your glorious company, Sniper, Nabakelty, English speaking secretary and of course you Vyx. Your creditentials are just out of this country and are all the way in France! So professional! Oh pretty please with sugar and french fries on top, let me join your super company, I must become a member of brokenmugenhr!     
Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 04:56:32 pm by The Demon Lord
#93  December 28, 2008, 06:11:42 pm
  • I got a PM.
I swear you people are starting to scare the shit out of me.

#94  December 28, 2008, 06:30:53 pm
    • Thailand
God will juge.

Not in the court of Law  ;D
#95  December 28, 2008, 06:37:28 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#96  December 28, 2008, 06:45:18 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Damn it, this thread just keeps getting more and more hilarious.
#97  December 28, 2008, 07:56:18 pm
more stupid and ridiculos
#98  December 28, 2008, 09:25:20 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
i think there hasn't been a so awesome drama since back in the days in 2002/2003...

this is pure, precious entertainment!!
#99  December 28, 2008, 10:36:56 pm
ok this is weird...  ???
#100  December 28, 2008, 10:49:21 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
this is better than most sitcoms on tv xD