YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1071981 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLos Horror Circus
#21  March 31, 2009, 09:34:39 pm
  • King of Sona
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#22  April 01, 2009, 09:09:05 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Dear Felo

You can take this however you want, as a compliment or as a bad critique, but your sprites no longer resemble Capcom VS SNK style. I personally feel it's somewhat bland because of poor color choices, the contrast is OK, but the shades aren't... this is proof of that:

I wish you good luck in your future andeavors :P

Every constructive critique is OK, because it's a way to improve, and we all know you're a good spriter. My mistake with CvS sprites are usually the BIG contrast shading I make, what in other hand is part of my personal touch to cvs, which could be ok or wrong(I don't know). I can take SFZ stule and imitate as best but, where will be the originality?
Colors I choose are usually a bit off(I know), and that Blanka seems a Toad Man(XD), but I chose those for 2 reasons. 1 is the "If you're epileptic, fuck you-colors from sfz" and the 2nd is the "more serious" way to SNK. I guess I took the colors from a Vice palete I was PS-ing. Dunno. Anyway, every constructive critique-as yours- is always welcome :)

That Blanka sprite is terrible.
If you can do a better Blanka(from a SF-IV screenshot, of course), then do it and shut up my mouth :).
If not, just shut up yours :)
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 02:40:41 pm by FeLo_Llop
#23  April 10, 2009, 12:35:31 pm
Not much news...just working on C.Viper's sprite sheet.
A single sprite:

As always, C&C are welcome :).

- 67th; I'm still waiting for your answer ;)
#24  April 10, 2009, 05:59:42 pm
  • "Express Yourself, Don't Repress Yourself...."
You must do El Fuerte to completed SF4 Cast.

Please, put more old sprites too :)
.: HEAD TO HEAD FIGHTING GAMES REMAKES © NINOTAURO 2005-2007 :.

.:  URBAN CHAOS FINAL FIGHT 20TH ANNIVERSARY © FUCKING CREW 2007-2009 :.

SNT

#25  April 15, 2009, 09:38:49 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 04:35:26 pm by Chosis
#26  April 16, 2009, 05:29:57 am
  • LMAO!

[/center]
#27  April 17, 2009, 02:01:54 am
Mr. Karate is excellent but he needs his hair combed backward like in MI2/FFWA or KoF in general instead of his extemely goofy CvS hairstyle.
Viper.... Seems just off to me. Too wide, odd lighting/colors, face not defined enough (CvS actually makes changes to let you see the face much better - see Joe & Benimaru compared to their KoF stance)
the face thing also goes for Killer Bee, her fist hiding her jaw is exactly what won't go in CvS, and same for SF4Cammy - head is just getting too small.
Rufus's head is just a little odd - should be shaped like a gourd, not like a balloon.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#28  April 26, 2009, 08:11:38 pm
Now...it's time for BOOBS!!

What did you expect  ;P ??

PS: I have to change those gloves...Hurts my eyes x(
#29  April 26, 2009, 08:39:27 pm
  • No matter what happens, I will not quit!!
Fantastics edits!

Only I do not like Blanka, the edition of it is just great that I did not like the way it was.

==

Fantásticas edições

a edição dele está ótima só que eu não gostei do jeito que ele ficou.
#30  April 27, 2009, 04:12:27 pm
I hate pharyngitis. I can't sleep too well ¬¬X

Anyway, fixed sooo much things on Rufus. The position of his left leg, something round the boobs, the hands, the arm...

- A fake of how it can looks:

(the stage is REAL)

And a bonus:

Spoilered for not deformate the forum...
Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:15:46 pm by El Fuerte HATER!
#31  April 27, 2009, 05:01:47 pm
- A fake of how it can looks:

(the stage is REAL)
Its perfect, you should consider make the sprites of some SF IV's exclusive character
----
creo que en mi inglés no se entiende nada, está perfecto, deberías plantearte hacer los sprites de algun personaje exclusivo del SF IV, no tardarías en encontrar a alguien que lo programara, y sería un bombazo como personaje
#32  April 27, 2009, 05:10:22 pm
creo que en mi inglés no se entiende nada, está perfecto, deberías plantearte hacer los sprites de algun personaje exclusivo del SF IV, no tardarías en encontrar a alguien que lo programara, y sería un bombazo como personaje
Hace tiempo que estoy haciendo a C.Viper. Tengo los gethits completados, y lo básico casi hecho  :D
#33  April 27, 2009, 05:18:54 pm
Very nice felo, good to see that you still enjoy spriting which is excellent for all of us!

Also (asking again) do you plan on adding SF4 anims to your rose? Mainly the illusion spark, taunts and intro

I always shine!
#34  April 27, 2009, 05:22:36 pm
Hace tiempo que estoy haciendo a C.Viper. Tengo los gethits completados, y lo básico casi hecho  :D
me supongo que de haber un siguinte sería rufus me equivoco??
-----   
I guess we have a following that would be Rufus, I am wrong?

SNT

#35  April 27, 2009, 06:31:54 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Además, incluso tener a alguien para extraer sonidos de SF4, por lo que una vez que los sprites se hace, quien quiere hacer un personaje tiene absolutamente todo lo que necesita!
[size=5pt]How obvious is it that I don't know a word of Spanish?[/size]
#36  April 27, 2009, 06:34:44 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Amazing edit!!! I have to say, they're top notch!
#37  April 27, 2009, 08:30:09 pm
- The Mith: ohhh man! sorry, I haven't saw your question :S. Of course, I'm planing(and sketching/drawing) those for her. Also, making the same for the Chun Li win in SF4. It gets easier once you get the picture, scan and pixelate. Abaout Rose's things, I'm mostly recycling old sprites I made + original...not too much.
- Zorc: Rufus es una opción, si, PERO, hay otros personajes prioritarios por delante de él. Rufus is of course an option, BUT, there's other characters before him.
-Chosis: You speak spanish? I thought you don't. Oh, my...O.o

SNT

#38  April 27, 2009, 09:20:54 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 09:26:03 pm by Chosis
#39  April 27, 2009, 10:09:59 pm
  • Riot of the Hadou
    • marancv.infinitymugenteam.com