YesNoOk

MOTVN Request to Remove Stages (Read 110149 times)

Started by MOTVN, May 09, 2009, 06:58:36 pm
MOTVN Request to Remove Stages
#1  May 09, 2009, 06:58:36 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
Laxxxe

You had several warnings to chill out man but week after week you persisted in being a dick about things.

I told you this morning to remove them man because your obsession over little Silly Putty finally blew it.

What kind of bullSilly Putty are you trying to pull by saying "and no they wont be removed."

Go "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan yourself you piece of Silly Putty.
Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 06:40:46 am by SeanAltly
Re: REMOVE ALL OF MY STAGES FROM YOUR GAMES NOW
#2  May 09, 2009, 07:05:13 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
is this related to that last time he was claiming he needed new stages?
#3  May 09, 2009, 07:11:20 pm
I've always supported Sean Altly since day one but Laxxxe just takes very minor things and blows them up due to his obsessions.

Enough is enough. Third strike and he's out. I already requested he remove my works twice in the past but it was worked out.

Everything would have been just fine if he left all well be alone but he just can't help himself.

Sorry Sean but I no longer support any projects with my work that Laxxxe is a part of.
#4  May 09, 2009, 07:20:40 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Even though I completely dislike MOTVN I must agree that laxxxe is a douche.

Well that's all I wanted to say. Proceed.

GDM

#5  May 09, 2009, 08:05:48 pm
  • I'm not trolling
I think if laxxe is ruining the project for Sean Altlyfor being a asshole and taking things out of proportions I think mot stages need to be replaced or that Sean Altly needs to be aware about this
#6  May 09, 2009, 08:15:18 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Look MOTVN, I appreciate your support and I'm sorry you're having trouble with Laxxe, of which I'm afraid I don't know the details. However, while we won't use any of your stages in the sequel (which saddens me, because I was hoping you would help us so we could have a uniform stage style, unlike the mash-up of SHADEs 1), I'm not going to remove the stages from SHADEs 1. You already gave us full permission to use them, and removing them would be a bunch of extra work for me (in making or finding new stages to replace them), and I don't feel I should be punished for whatever is going on between you and Laxxe. Also, what is the point in giving us permission if you can just take it away later? Over a disagreement with ONE member of the team no less?

Sorry man. I hope you understand.

Also, I edited the topic title because ALL CAPS is distracting.

Download Last Bout now!
Re: MOTVN Request to Remove Stages
#7  May 09, 2009, 08:18:54 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
Sean, going to go on the record and say if there any parts/components of stages I've made are free to use for this project in case you need them.

MOTVN: C'mon, Laxxe is Laxxe. Demanding this at this juncture is a bit much when SeanAlty hasn't been the one to wrong you in any way, no?
#8  May 09, 2009, 08:20:21 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Download Last Bout now!
#9  May 09, 2009, 08:51:20 pm
Sean you know I would have never gotten into stages if it wasn't for you man

When you liked Urban Glow for vesper I was excited

When Laxxxe asked for the Rorschach stage even though I was super busy you guys got it no problem

I support your team but Laxxxe doesn't support mine

He's been trying to be over controlling with members of my team for the last few weeks

I told him to back off and chill out but he persists

He doesn't get it

AT ALL

not only is he ignorant but he is insulting as well

as far as not removing content from Shades 1, whatever man that game is old

However the ONLY STAGE of my team to be allowed to be in Shades 2 is Mine and HankVenture's Hires Alaska Base Revisited

Nothing else because that is the only stage of the bunch I still have online

the rest are now offline

As far as Laxxxe goes

unless I get an apology from him in PM then all gloves are off

straight up

he can make things easy or he can make things worse

the ball is in your court now Sean

he's part of your team

if he won't play nice neither will mine
#10  May 09, 2009, 08:59:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I support your team but Laxxxe doesn't support mine

He's been trying to be over controlling with members of my team for the last few weeks

I told him to back off and chill out but he persists

Over controlling? How so?
Is he telling them what to do and how they should do it without regards for what they want?

...isnt the whole thing of getting an apology when at the same time you are saying he doesnt get what he is doing wrong, kinda self defeating? What prevents the apology to be empty felt if he doesnt understand what is wrong?
#11  May 09, 2009, 09:18:49 pm
Iced

I'm just gonna send you a PM

Sean and I are attempting to solve the issue in PM now
#12  May 10, 2009, 01:55:00 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
ok this is what happend, he thought i insulted one of his friends, and i wasnt, i got tired of it and told him to cut the bipolar crap
he kept sending me message after message, first saying take em down
then saying nvm
then saying take em down, im just tired of all his Silly Putty

oh and the only way im going to appologize is if you actually appolgize for flipping out over small things and getting upset at me and thinking im attacking you or your friends, which i was not
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 06:39:41 am by SeanAltly
#13  May 10, 2009, 02:05:04 am
    • Germany
well you are known to be a dick about this kinda stuff at times...
#14  May 10, 2009, 02:09:49 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
how so, if someone pushes me around abit to much i get really upset, i used to be worse, as everyone knows
#15  May 10, 2009, 02:10:41 am
    • Germany
yeah well noone else has sued anyone because of mugen drama yet..
#16  May 10, 2009, 02:15:15 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
i never sued, i did something else, (but look back on it and now find it stupid)
#17  May 10, 2009, 03:07:12 am
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
yeah well noone else has sued anyone because of mugen drama yet..
Psst. Quiet you, if Ahuron or Drowin hear you they're bound to sue someone just to be the first to do it. :P
#18  May 10, 2009, 03:09:47 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Psst. Quiet you, if Ahuron or Drowin hear you they're bound to sue someone just to be the first to do it.

hahahaha ...indeed.
#19  May 10, 2009, 05:18:25 am
ok this is what happend, he thought i insulted one of his friends, and i wasnt, i got tired of it and told him to cut the bipolar crap
he kept sending me message after message, first saying take em down
then saying nvm
then saying take em down, im just tired of all his Silly Putty

oh and the only way im going to appologize is if you actually appolgize for flipping out over small things and getting upset at me and thinking im attacking you or your friends, which i was not

that's not what happened

the only time any insulting went down was this morning

if you had insulted anyone in house before hand you definitely would not be even close to anything resembling a position of power or yet alone have anything to do with the team or myself

dude you tried enforcing a non existent signature standard upon members of my team

you made posts about them in the staff section listing the individual profiles

supposedly you sent them PMs to take them down or spoiler them

you specifically targeted members of my team on every occasion on every complaint you had

so what if Zeroz changed his name to ".", it's a valid username just like any other

so what if they post things in the shoutbox like "I AM AWESOME", there is nothing in the rules against that

man you are over controlling and your reason was simply because it annoys you

you tried to get Olu banned on our site for a thread he posted here on Guild simply because you felt it threatened your project

dude if you go against in house members of the team of course I'm not going to want to be associated to you

if you and I are in disagreement then why would I want to partake in any of your projects?

if things were clarified in the past and I said ok nevermind it's fine forget about it let's move on then so be it

but obviously even now you do not see what it is you are doing

I told the guys to let me deal with you

that's why they aren't posting or getting involved while I've been gone

you say you're tired of this Silly Putty yet no one is bothering you at all and the only reason the situation is like this now is because of your compulsion to try and control certain things about certain users to your liking when there are many users doing the same things and possibly worse yet in every instance you specifically target members of the team who include several members of the staff

apology from me? for what?

for confronting you about harassing members of the team and staff?

hell no

if you can't see that even through all this I am still willing to work with Sean despite your actions then you are blind

also I love how you try to word things like

"he kept sending me message after message, first saying take em down
then saying nvm
then saying take em down, im just tired of all his Silly Putty"

i sent you roughly 5 messages over the matter over a course of several weeks

the first would be something along the lines of "quit that Silly Putty or take my Silly Putty off shades"

then you would reply and I would follow it by "ok cool forget about it"

look Laxxxe nobody cares for any sort of apology from you after showing your true colors

everything that happened is trivial except your actions over me not wanting involvement with shades due to your behavior

Sean knows what might happen if you continue to be a dick

because I wont stop it from happening

I'll just laugh and say

"told you so"
Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 06:40:23 am by SeanAltly
#20  May 10, 2009, 05:38:13 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
you read the thread here, i got pissed at olu here as well, and so what, i have stuff that annoys me, im not allowed to post it?
i sent maybe a dozen or 2 dozen pms about sig regulation, i only went through the top row of people (for who was online), that day, you told me to stop on sig regs i stopped

im tired because you keep threatening shades, thats what really irks me, you got offended when you thought i was targeting your peeps?
well im offended when your directly targeting shades

edit, you have a beef with me, not sean, so leave anything to do with sean out of this please
Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 05:45:14 am by Shades team