• http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
spanks, will paypal to you in a few hours
Re: Z Warrior Raditz
#22  May 25, 2009, 11:06:24 am
    • www.angelfire.com/moon2/ned
this thread needs a word filter.
#23  May 25, 2009, 11:08:36 am
The last Quincy can't do anything to beat down SSJ Ichigo's retardedness. He's trying to have an argument with somebody who created a topic about something he might do OR NOT, about an imaginary creation, which he doesn't have any interest in, since he's already moved on to another engineer idea topic about making Pikachu go SSJ3. :gonk:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2757/7409661157751150.jpg

Also : Stupidity is hard to ignore. :ninja:

Edit: And another thing. I already know it's a bad edit for Raditz. But hey, why the hell do you care?? You didn't do it so you shouldn't care at all. If you hate the things I do, then ignore me. Don't post in my topics, don't think about me. I'm doing whatever the hell that interest me kid. M.U.G.E.N. have no rules. Nor limits. So get used to it.
:laugh: Translation : I shit in the streets and I know it, so if you pass by, just don't step on my shit and ignore it. You're not the one who shit in the street anyway, it's me, so why should you care ? My shit has no limits, coz' it's some "holy fucking shit" !!!

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6526/holyfuckingshitx.jpg
Wow. The SSJ3 Pikachu is old. And true stupidity is hard to ignore....But this is online. You COULD ignore. =_=
#24  May 25, 2009, 12:14:58 pm
  • Proud Pinoy
Why the fuck did you even start a thread if you said the words "maybe" and "might"?? Someone close this now? Damn this guy is retared and is almost like Burning Typhoon with the whole "I make sprite. WTF you care? I make thread now. I flame people who think idea bad. I cancel 'project' in few days."
#25  May 25, 2009, 12:19:29 pm
Why the fuck did you even start a thread if you said the words "maybe" and "might"?? Someone close this now? Damn this guy is retared and is almost like Burning Typhoon with the whole "I make sprite. WTF you care? I make thread now. I flame people who think idea bad. I cancel 'project' in few days."
Another idiot eh? And yeah, I saw you arguing with that guy in the other thread. LOL! So pathetic....Really, it makes me laugh!
#26  May 25, 2009, 12:25:58 pm
  • Proud Pinoy
Ichiron47we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years said:
you are going to see more of me in some of the threads.

Not if you get banned because of your stupidity + behavior.
#27  May 25, 2009, 12:42:22 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#28  May 25, 2009, 12:42:55 pm

LOL! Wow. Man you're a joke. You get serious over a freaking game. I'll tell you what I told Uryu. M.U.G.E.N. has no rules. Nor limitations. You can do whatever the hell you want with it. It doesn't really matter if a character is perfect or not in the game. You can make a char anyway you want. If you hate the things I do here, then ignore me. When you see a thread, and the author is "Ichiron47", don't go near it. Then you wont have any problems. Simple. I mean it should be REALLY easy to do so because you don't even know me at all. You don't know me in real life. This is just a fucking ONLINE forum, that has no impact in the real world kid. So if you're going to be here, and you hate me, then find a way to make yourself comfortable here. Or just quit. It is a good idea afterall. If you get stressed with something, don't force yourself to doing the thing that makes u stress. Just get out. I'm finish talking.
#29  May 25, 2009, 12:48:07 pm
    • France
#30  May 25, 2009, 12:54:54 pm
  • Proud Pinoy

LOL! Wow. Man you're a joke. You get serious over a freaking game. I'll tell you what I told Uryu. M.U.G.E.N. has no rules. Nor limitations. You can do whatever the hell you want with it. It doesn't really matter if a character is perfect or not in the game. You can make a char anyway you want. If you hate the things I do here, then ignore me. When you see a thread, and the author is "Ichiron47", don't go near it. Then you wont have any problems. Simple. I mean it should be REALLY easy to do so because you don't even know me at all. You don't know me in real life. This is just a fucking ONLINE forum, that has no impact in the real world kid. So if you're going to be here, and you hate me, then find a way to make yourself comfortable here. Or just quit. It is a good idea afterall. If you get stressed with something, don't force yourself to doing the thing that makes u stress. Just get out. I'm finish talking.

You actually think I take you seriously? LOL. Retard. Do you actually think I'm telling the people who are with me at home that I hate you and stuff? LOL. Idiot. Maybe it's you who thinks that! Maybe you're the one complaining about Internet problems in real life. You know what, get a life fag.
#31  May 25, 2009, 12:55:40 pm
that has no impact in the real world kid.
Vyx and Byakko beg to differ.
All I'm saying is that if you get angry online for something really stupid, then you have to be a no-life retard. You should never be angry if someone did something wrong. I mean sure, they say that a SSJ Ichigo or InuYasha is fucking stupid, but hey, I don't care what THEY THINK because I don't know them in rl, so I'm not trying to gain respect from strangers. I do this out of boredom and satisfaction. The SSJ Ichigo interest me so I'm going to do it. You all don't have to like it.
#32  May 25, 2009, 01:02:23 pm

You actually think I take you seriously? LOL. Retard. Do you actually think I'm telling the people who are with me at home that I hate you and stuff? LOL. Idiot. Maybe it's you who thinks that! Maybe you're the one complaining about Internet problems in real life. You know what, get a life fag.
LOL! Man this gets funnier every minute! And no. I nevered said nor thought that you do talk about the people you hate dumbass. And I don't expect you to take me seriously at all. Like fuck, why should you? You don't know me, and this is ONLINE. So this conversation is pointless. I've already learned how pathetic you are. And you want to know something, I'm actually having fun with this shit. ;D
Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:14:40 pm by Ichiron47
#33  May 25, 2009, 01:43:11 pm
So you're getting worked up at the people posting shit in your topic ? And you tell them to GTFO if they don't like it ?
Reverse reasoning : if you don't like people's reaction, why don't you GTFO ? Afterall you have no reason to get worked up at them. They're just posting on the internet, it doesn't affect you. So if you tell them to ignore you, why can't you shut up and ignore them ? Oh, and this is a trap question. If you say you make this discussion keep going just because you're enjoying it, that makes you a troll, and that's easily worth a ban.
See, I'm making the choice easy for you. If you say you're enjoying it, you're a troll and that's going to get you banned. If you don't enjoy it, then you should do what you say and ignore it and shut up. If you don't enjoy it AND you don't want to shut up, then you really have no right to tell others to ignore you, you can't expect people to just leave you alone just because you say so, they're not going to leave you alone because you deserve a beating, and you're just a huge retard who should GTFO regardless.
Next, this section is supposed to be for people to show projects that actually have a chance of being finished someday. Why do you even post a topic if you don't even think you'll ever finish it ? Because you want to talk about it ? Nobody cares. You don't care if they don't care ? Your topic doesn't even have any right to be here to begin with, not with your attitude. No matter what you say, you're the one who's in the wrong anyway.
Everytime you post some stupid crap, you get closer to getting banned. I'm not part of the staff but this is objective - your attitude is really fucking horrible. This isn't just my opinion, this is common sense.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:57:21 pm by Byakko
#34  May 25, 2009, 02:11:13 pm
    • France
                     Are you enjoying it ?
                     YES                      NO
                       |                          |
              You're a troll!          Ignore it.
                    GTFO           Will you shut up ?
                       |               YES                  NO
                 BANNED!          |                      |
                                     Finally!      You're a retard!
                                                             GTFO
#35  May 25, 2009, 02:24:33 pm
Wait, so now you can post projects you MAY do someday?  I MAY do a CvS Jin if someone finishes that spriteset someday, off to make a thread now lolol
#36  May 25, 2009, 05:26:43 pm

MUGEN has no rules, but this forum does.

No Borders, No Nations