YesNoOk

The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread (Read 609319 times)

Started by Hams Will Get You, September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
Share this topic:
The Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread
#1  September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 am
  • Oh yes they will.......
Alright, So I guess I got no choice but to rename this thread due to multiple Topics in this one. So then..it's now called the Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Thread.

So what's sentai and kamen rider? Check here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Series
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Sentai

Latest Kamen Rider: KR W/Double

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq9cbqSFVFs

11th Heisei Kamen Rider series that premiered yesterday.
Go Henshin. XD

Latest Sentai: Shinkenger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z71LZY1Rnc

33rd Sentai Theme that has a Samurai Theme.

NOTE: NO POWER RANGERS DISCUSSION HERE. This is Purely Sentai and Kamen Rider only.
Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 06:06:30 am by Hams Will Get You
Re: Kamen Rider W/Double
#2  September 07, 2009, 05:47:51 pm
oouuuuwaaa i like the opening i don't watch kamen rider but i think i'll watch this one, and the lead actor is so cute~

GT

#3  September 07, 2009, 05:53:13 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
This is so... Ugh. Since Decade ended so horribly and will only conclude in the Decade/W movie I'll have no choice but to watch this until then.  :'(
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#4  September 07, 2009, 06:00:43 pm
i watched the 1st episode the 2 guys are so cute.and i really like the jazz beats in this show i think i'm gonna enjoy watching my 1st kamen rider show.

lol michael jackson was shot to death.

GT

#5  September 07, 2009, 06:25:47 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
O_O

WAIT WHAT?!
#6  September 07, 2009, 11:21:32 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Way too many CG for me, it almost feels like Tomica Rescue Force. Other than that, story is interesting and the suit is pretty cool.

This is so... Ugh. Since Decade ended so horribly
But it didn't ende-
and will only conclude in the Decade/W movie I'll have no choice but to watch this until then.  :'(
Oh yeah. That.
I'm pretty sure you can wait a year for All Riders vs Decade and Kamen Rider W episode 0, you haven't watched Chou Den-O and Decade nor All riders vs Dai Shocker, right? (None of us have, correct me if I'm wrong)

Also, take into account this, japanese law states that a movie can be released in DVD after six months of initial screening, so you'd be watching Decade's ending until June. Also, it's usually recommended to wait for the Director's cut version, which is released... What? Four months after the regular version?... Oh and let's count the amount of time it takes to get subbed (two months or more)

GT

#7  September 07, 2009, 11:25:14 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Yeah but.... I CAN'T TAKE W!

Oh well. I guess I could finish all the other Hesei shows by June. By then most likely all the Decade Movies should be subbed... Right?
 :drummer:
#8  September 07, 2009, 11:49:07 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Probably. You'd have to rely in HK subs for Kuuga though.
You can watch the movies (The First, The Next, ZO, J and Shin as well, in case you haven't) plus HnT is almost done with Amazon (Sure, is Showa, whatever, is short)
#9  September 08, 2009, 02:34:59 am
Way too many CG for me, it almost feels like Tomica Rescue Force. Other than that, story is interesting and the suit is pretty cool.

Thought it's Rider Kick is.....UGH... I don't wanna explain it.
#10  September 08, 2009, 02:47:08 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
That kind of bothered me as well.
Why the hell does he split?!

Also the start up was a ripoff (Alright, "Homage") to Chalice's Rider Kick.

GT

#11  September 08, 2009, 04:11:32 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Chalice.. Has a rider k- OMG SPOILERS FOR ME!

xD
#12  September 08, 2009, 04:36:24 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
To be fair, Chalice's Spinning Dance appears in the Kamen Rider Blade videogame as well *shrug*
#13  September 08, 2009, 07:07:41 am
oouuuuwaaa i like the opening i don't watch kamen rider but i think i'll watch this one, and the lead actor is so cute~

I still recommend other Kamen Rider shows like Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, and Decade if you like cute guys. Especially Den-O as I know it has alot of fangirls.
#14  September 08, 2009, 08:17:54 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Kiva and Kabuto have far more fangirls than Den-O (I think most fangirls found Takeru Satoh "cute" but not attractive, Yuuichi Nakamura had more fangirls... even though some hated him for his role in Hibiki)

Bitches love Nago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0tfYb6V1SE&NR=1 and pretty much EVERYONE from Kabuto (Even Kageyama)
#15  September 08, 2009, 02:17:08 pm
i watched kabuto so far i like the lead actor especially when he points upwards,

GT

#16  September 08, 2009, 08:19:12 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 08:22:28 pm by Yzan
#17  September 08, 2009, 11:48:06 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
this rider looks swell. feels like a composite blacksun and shadowmoon. doesn't he appear in all rider vs dai shocker?
W would be the Heisei equivalent to Black is you compare each Showa Rider with a Heisei Rider:
1 = Kuuga, 2 = Agito, V3 = Ryuki, Riderman = Faiz, X = Blade, Amazon = Hibiki, Stronger = Kabuto, Skyrider = Den-O, Super-1 = Kiva, ZX = Decade...and yep, Black = W.

....Perhaps we'll get a WX next year?

been itchin' to see black and shadowmoon kick some snot-nosed kamen behinds. you'd think someone would have uploaded it by now. :-X
Someone? How? The goddamn movie is still screening in Japan and the DVD will be released in six months.
And no, Japanese never record screeners.
seems like kamen lead guys are looking stupider and lamer every time out. these two mooks actually made me like decade a bit more.
Dunno, Tsukasa was a step over Wataru and Ryoutaro.
Shotaro isn't that bad. Phillip only looks girly, who knows, maybe he can act very well?

GT

#18  September 09, 2009, 12:11:47 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Dude.... The announcers from these shows are awesome.

"LUNA - CYCLONE"

BUT WTF @ Them splitting for their Rider Kick.
#19  September 09, 2009, 03:00:23 am
this show needs a GIGA DRILL
#20  September 09, 2009, 03:23:26 am
Needs more forms.