YesNoOk

Moderator Discussion/Feedback (Read 662568 times)

Started by Sepp, September 07, 2007, 06:26:52 pm
Re: Moderator Discussion/Feedback
#141  June 26, 2009, 06:08:18 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Well, here's what the result of speaking with Titiln about it was:
#mugen said:
Wall of text omitted to prevent redundancy.
Well, in that case, request to your heart's content.  Until fellow mods or admins object, it's fine with me as long as it's video game music.
#142  October 11, 2009, 07:46:12 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
If required, Bluewolfmage has offered to help moderating here again.

What do you say?
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#143  October 11, 2009, 08:10:24 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
No.

He was kicked off for incompetence, and has a lot of bias (including some dark stuff I will not get into here).
#144  October 12, 2009, 12:04:11 am
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
He was kicked off for incompetence, and has a lot of bias (including some dark stuff I will not get into here).

Um, actually I'm pretty sure to always have been dedicated and responsible in that section as my posts show. My demotion had to do more with stuff that happened at the spam section of other forum, was not related to anything that happened here at all.

I've never done something wrong here during the years I've been helping and if I did, someone will have to point out what was. In fact I've even helped you more than once despite the way you treat me and I also help on moding some other request areas.

Maybe people won't post in my favour, but: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=95761.msg980802#msg980802

That's everywhere.

Thanks for the chance if I get it. Oh and about too much mods there, there were 4 before and worked good too, I can just make my name shorter if space is an issue I guess :P
#145  October 12, 2009, 03:06:25 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
No, it's because you blatantly disregard questions from certain people in this section because you don't like them. That is very unmodlike.
[size=01pt]Need I bring up the immense number of times you've been cited for power abuse?[/size]
#146  October 12, 2009, 03:08:41 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
also gonna add why you putted in your sig that picture of assassin just after so many people asked for him and you are not responding to his status neiter very unmodlike
Chilling
#147  October 12, 2009, 03:28:33 am
No, it's because you blatantly disregard questions from certain people in this section because you don't like them. That is very unmodlike.
[size=01pt]Need I bring up the immense number of times you've been cited for power abuse?[/size]

Well, people do ask too many questions and I do respond all I can daily. If you refer on how I don't respond to you sometimes, answer should be obvious. In the past I've helped you tons of times, sometimes it costed me a couple of hours to find you a stage.

Yet you decide to cause me trouble. So yeah, I kinda just move to the next person asking for help, you're not like incentivating anyone to be friendly with you dude. I do still help you though, and the board has proof.

As for "power abuses" they were just some mutings here and there and they were asking for it. As said, it's not something that ever happened here while I moded.

also gonna add why you putted in your sig that picture of assassin just after so many people asked for him and you are not responding to his status neiter very unmodlike

Well, to be honest a friend offered a video for him for the underground area and he has not brought it yet, I was waiting for it. It's kinda like patch and needs a lazy post that I never made.

But I was just gonna post the location at this evening and answer, hopefully I manage. And it's not like the first time I place strange stuff in my sig, dunno how much of a crime is. In the end I always answer.

Edit: Typo fix.
Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 04:46:23 am by ☠Guardian Angel★
#148  October 12, 2009, 03:31:27 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
#149  October 12, 2009, 03:34:29 am
You're not like incentivating anyone to be friendly with you dude. Tough I do still help you though, and the board has proof.

Plus, that doesn't happen with anybody else but you. lol.

If someone doesn't like you, you gotta face you ask for it.
#150  October 12, 2009, 03:37:17 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
#151  October 12, 2009, 03:45:42 am
 --; So what you're saying is that because you've been rude towards me and I don't really feel like helping you all the time anymore due to it, that's wrong? You could try to help yourself anwyay dude. You can't blame me for the way you act and what you get later.

and explain this then if you're not biased: http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad220/cloudstrifex22/OriginallyPostedbyCloudstrife7.png

Explain me what would it have to do with moderating a request area? That was just a photobucket prank, you don't need to take it so seriously.
#152  October 12, 2009, 03:48:38 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
You've been around for longer than me, and I have to tell you what's right for a mod to do? For shame

Just because you don't like a person doesn't mean you ignore them. That's called not doing your job. You've shown tat you can't do your job when not a mod, what's there to make people think you can with modpowers?

That was just a photobucket prank, you don't need to take it so seriously.

...it's an attack at another forum, and community. Last time I checked, mods don't do that.
#153  October 12, 2009, 03:59:11 am
You've been around for longer than me, and I have to tell you what's right for a mod to do? For shame

Just because you don't like a person doesn't mean you ignore them. That's called not doing your job. You've shown tat you can't do your job when not a mod, what's there to make people think you can with modpowers?

As said multiple times, I don't ignore you all the time. I just moved you to the bottom of the help list and you were asking for it for sure. Since there's a LOAD of people to help anyway, if you're asking for priority over the rest maybe you should be a better person at least. It doesn't make me a biased monster, it makes me human.

In comparison, I should help way more. And you're generalizing as if I do that with everybody.

That was just a photobucket prank, you don't need to take it so seriously.

...it's an attack at another forum, and community. Last time I checked, mods don't do that.

That's funny, because the last time I checked you were mod at other forums and you don't have a prob on attacking IMT and everybody that you can daily.

Plus, I used to like them anyway, they started with me one day for nothing and the place is full of mods anyway.
#154  October 12, 2009, 04:01:49 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
I mod one forum and admin another. At neither do I attack any other forum.

As said multiple times, I don't ignore you all the time. I just moved you to the bottom of the help list and you were asking for it for sure

How many fucking times do I need to quote myself saying you're biased? You're showing tons of examples.
#155  October 12, 2009, 04:08:36 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Cool Stories bros

and actually please why you stopped to be Staff in MI Wolfmage  :wiseguy:?
Chilling
#156  October 12, 2009, 04:18:00 am
How many fucking times do I need to quote myself saying you're biased? You're showing tons of examples.

Um, biased != disliking a single person that asks for it in public, in fact I don't have probs with you, you seem to have them with me because everytime someone says something about me you pop and bite.

Sometimes I don't even mind
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=63986.msg955327#msg955327

Nobody else seems to have probs with me around here.

I mod one forum and admin another. At neither do I attack any other forum.

lol. Maybe you don't do there but you sure do here, and still you're questioning me too for stuff that happened elsewhere.

But this is not about you anyway.
Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 05:01:53 am by ☠Guardian Angel★
#157  October 12, 2009, 04:24:53 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
#158  October 12, 2009, 04:29:05 am
#159  October 12, 2009, 04:50:40 am
Cool Stories bros

and actually please why you stopped to be Staff in MI Wolfmage  :wiseguy:?

Just noticed this one. Well, my account suffered an attack and it had to be demoted for a bit. Once we were sure it was in control I got it back.

And again, it's nothing related to here where all has been kinda nice.
#160  October 12, 2009, 05:33:08 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling