Posted by Diek Stiekem in CVS asuka kazama Sprites (Started by C.v.s The Abstract September 07, 2019, 01:33:46 AM
Board: Sprite Projects
Board: Sprite Projects
Sorry to bother you, but Access is Required for the link.
Rad sprites, though. He'd definitely fit nicely alongside Li-Kun's Morrigan and Lilith sets.
Good to see you working on this Remy yet, very good!
Small problem: In Lv3 Super, If P2 is crouched, Remy's blows miss him (even if P2 is in front).
Are you ok with me using that Remy portrait for a future update in my Remy edit?
Of course, be my guest .
Ah ok, I'm super distracted.
Thanks for the kind words, people. This type of portraits helps me to calm down, specially in these days.
Now, time for 2 more .
- Ingrid: Of course, she had this very same artwork in SFZ, but in picture, not pixel. So I translated it as best as I could:
- Remy: For him it was a bit more complex. I used one of his grey/blak&white sketches torso+legs, and then I did a head from scratch That's why I added the sketchy thing. Added the hair et voilà, our favourite French(till Manon arrives) est icí:
Of course, all these select portraits have their CS applied to them. Dunno why! But I like to make them this way.
Have a nice day!
I'm assuming he's 1.1 only? I cant seem to load him in 1.0
It's been a while since I last checked your chars, and here's some feedback on her because I got curious.
1. The Smoke for Intro 1 clashes with the rest of her FX.
2. Crouch MP could do with a slightly wider hitbox because you have to be right up close to hit with it.
3. As others have noted, the AI will use Stand HK on repeat from medium range if the opponent idles.
4. The MAX Mode FX issue occurs because the explods lack ownpal = 1.
5. Spiral Punishment could use more hits for the blade spin at the start because the current hits made the move look rather awkward.
About the Blades lacking hitsparks, you can add them by adding a Hitspark State to their Statedefs.
Look in other PotS chars for something like this and that's what'll help bring the goods:Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I might've said this before but I didn't make any criticism on the animations because there isn't a whole lot you can do with them.
Funny stuff aside, good progress has been made.
Nice job, buddy.
Keep updating her.... Will Land over this one when Time comes, and do , of course , some new edits