Posted by Ah! Ya! Cos... in Goku Z2 by Balthazar & Cybaster (AI patch by 亞) (Started by Cybaster April 25, 2011, 04:35:13 PM
Very creative, and that's what I like with your creations.
- No glarring bug was found. Gameplay feels a little stiff at times, but overall it's very nice considering the sprites.
- I wouldn't use cards with such a scale ratio for the card system. Graphically, I just can't see anything on them. Maybe using portraits only would make them easier to see.
- The cards are misaligned if Crocodile is P2.
- He really has a lot of projectiles (well, it's normal considering it's Crocodile), but I think there's a little too many of them.
- His width is too small. The yellow line in debug mode should reach his feet. That's why his qcf+Y move misses at close range.
- What combos does Custom Combo offer exactly ? I can't cancel basics into others easily.
- Why using low resolution dust (for dash for example), when your char is HR. There's Guilty Gear dust, or even CFJ one, if you want.
- One of his abilities is absent, while it's his most powerful one : the capacity to not be hit by attacks and turn into sand. Maybe this could be added as a Super, like custom combo, and allow Crocodile to turn into sand when getting hit, for a short amount of time.
Good luck with everything.
Have you considered in making Luffy ? I would love to see big Luffy with his crazy moves & Gear Second ^^
This is an unexpected release, a 3D One Piece char, interesting...I like unexpected release thanks
He looks really good for a 3D char and I'm guessing Zoro is his next W.I.P. Do you they come from a game or were they modeled by himself? Interesting release none the less.Thank you dmk. This char is from "fightig for one piece" on ps2. I just ripped, cause i'm not talentued enough to draw 8)
I think they are ripped from that PS2 One Piece game where the chars are in their actual size rather than super deformed like in the Grand Battle seriesfaster than me :p
I can't believe this hasn't gotten any replies so far. The character looks smashing.I hesitate yet, i think 3 button is totally weird but it's like that in game. But here my idea of 4 button, tell me if you think it would be better:
Any chance of releasing a 4-button version as well? I wish you the best of luck Ah! Ya!, but judging by the screenshots this char is well underway!
No winmugen for this one????This char is ONLY for Winmugen.
Please tell me you are gonna make this character for the Win Mugen by the way it seems that yor are doing a fucking awesome job, nice wip manThanks for support.
Great to see more characters from this great and underrated series keep going!!Thanks too basara kun.
Good luck with this character.Thank you cybaster, as usual. I'll give you a beta test version soon. But after your update of your Batman
Don't hesitate to send it to me for beta-testing, as usual.
Also, where did you guys see this character is for 1.0 only ?
I have the special beta tester pass and didn't have to pay.
what's the secret answer? i asked a guy he said that i need to click on nothing i m little confused here how can i click on nothing? i just dont know how is that possible
Opera>Menu>Page>Style>User Modeit was a joke man...a joke
And no you were not brilliant in actually 'guessing' that riddle. However the author was clever in how he did it, congrats.
QuoteThe file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
Been like that for about 4 hours.