Posted by Bullfrog in [PORTUGUESE ONLY] Português. Ena pá. (Started by LC-DDM August 27, 2007, 01:31:55 PM
Sobre o X e o XI, concordo bastante com o A.B.I.:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Criei um topico la na area de discussões e queria saber a opinião de voces sobre essa ideia.
Here is some footage of Hercules smashing his enemies
RISING from the grave.
Eighteen is ongoing heavy work right now, with XG at the helm and Nico doing some killer frames.
Nope, although you will need to change the default resolution since opengl allows for scaling. The game is still the same KOFE that worked on 1.0, but 1.1 is a much more stable and stronger engine as far as I can tell. Going to try to record a vid at 720p The shade render plugin doesn't seem to be working, but I'll look into that later.
Good job, man! it's so perfect. Downloaded and added to my Hyper DBZ.
Thanks buddy, and keep it up!
PD: And WizzyWhipitWonderful great piece, fits perfectly with the stage.
This is full game from editing cvs characters to be played as pure Street Fighter gameplay system.
- All characters have been adjusted to have same exact gameplay system (no more groove select)
- Uniform throw input system: LP+LK
- Based on CVS P groove
- No more rolling, parry, air blocking, just defend, long jump, and small jump.
- All characters special command have modified to simplified and matched with updated original game
- Using Mugen Fighting Jam screenpack by Jesuszilla
- Arcade mode cpu match have been ordered based on cpu level
- Some character's bug have been fixed
- And many other think I don't remember...
So here's the game with the OpenGL filter applied. Big thanks to bullfrog for finding and explaining it to me. Keep in mind that you don't need to use this. You can just swithc to system graphics in the cfg file if you'd rather not use the filters or if your computer doesn't support them. Big plus if it does though.