Posted by ShinLucho in Ikemen GO (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
Board: IKEMEN Releases
Board: IKEMEN Releases
Does anyone have a tutorial on animated portraits? maybe I could implement a animation when the character is selected like Mazemerald wants.
The development in the Ikemen GO repository at OSDN is ongoing.
In my opinion, K4thos and ShinLucho should provide pull requests with their improvements and fixes from Ikemen GO Plus at OSDN.
This would be beneficial for the engine, if they are not interested in developing their fork anymore.
Well i tried one of comittments of osnd but it just opens and immdiately closes on windows.
Would it be possible to allow double redirects? Enemy,helper,stateno
Can you help me with this? I can't launch the build. When try to it says this : script/main.lua:221: attempt to index local 'file' (a nil value)
is it possible to configure something like "choose your destiny" as in Mortal Kombat games?
Cool,Is there any idea to try to implement 32 Bit support fully?
Ikemen Plus with Arcade mode?! Oh man this looks sweet!
I wonder, will this version incorporate mugen 1.1 stuff in the future, as well as better 1.1 compatibility for stages? I ask because I have a stage made that works perfectly in mugen but the torch/animated parallax floor does not show in Ikemen.
I have the same question: ikemen + mugen1.1
.... will it be possible in the future?
I have one question how to change size of modes in main menu?
local menuText = createTextImg(font, 0, 1, 'Some Mode', 0, 0)
textImgSetScale(menuText, 2, 2)
This is almost exactly what I'm looking for. As far as adding more things, what's the limitation? Or is it too early to say?
Just noticed that there's only Single mode on arcade, is there any particular reason for this?First I'll work on single arcade, there are some arcade issues that I want to work on before team arcade. Once it get stable, I'll work on simul/turn arcade offline and simul arcade online.
It looks like I've already implemented everything you aim for and more. TheFclass97 probably remembers me from discord where we discussed this project few months ago.
Here's quick rundown of things already implemented in ikemen:
- VS Mode
- Team Co-op
- Survival Co-op
- Extras (some additional modes like Free Battle, Boss Rush, Bonus Games)
2. Each mode works exactly the same as in mugen with some extras
3. select.def parser (everything is taken into account including stage and music selection for particular matches and [Options] section that controlls arcade mode)
4. Select screen that works the same way as mugen + additional support for looping through not visible rows known from ikemen
5. Parser for some vanilla mugen DEF files, so that you don't have to recode them in lua:
- screenpack logo
- screenpack intro
- screenpack gameover
- screenpack credits
- character intro
- character ending
6. Win quotes support (text read directly from character files)
7. Options screen can save values and has more options unique to ikemen
8. Some things not present in mugen:
- character animations in select screen
- counter in continue screen
- a way to change characters order before each battle starts (you know, the way team modes work in KOF games)
9. Ported Winmugen Elecbyte's screenpack to ikemen format and included some sample characters and stages for easier testing
10. Probably tons of other stuff that I forgot to mention since it's been months since I touched the code.
In other words pretty much everything from vanilla mugen is available in ikemen.
Bueno, no es 100% mi idea, me gustó la combinación en MGS PW
Tal vez podría ser mas mostaza o dorado, pero esta suficientemente cercano. Además, que no se parezca a los colores de Guild, para que tenga su propio sabor.
Not for download. The character is being edited for updates.
While in school during a break, I watched a MvC2 video and I saw that on of Charlie's Hyper attacks was a triple somersault. That gave me an idea but I don't if this can work out. If I was to add a third Hyper attack for WereGarurumon, should it be a triple Wolf Claw but with a projectile made from the claws slashing?