Posted by DJMouF in Rikimaru(Roks)/BetaEdit (Started by BurningSoul August 03, 2020, 08:44:29 PM
Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+
Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+
Sounds more like the character's issue more than FF's...
Check it by manually arranging them in text mode.
I think it is man. But I'll see how I can fix it.Are you using very high index numbers? Fighter Factory usually freaks out when you do that. For example using sprite group 35000, animation 42500, etc.
Ohhhhh!!! I never new that, well that'll explain the issue!!!! Ok let me see if that'll fix the problem.. I think it will because my Goku doesn't have that issue because his sprite numbers aren't too high
So, is this solved?
Thanks for this I may need to use these as well. Much appreciated
I already sent these to Tapion, do you find it useful for our stuff?
I take it you want to do an ultra fireball type battle? Where P1 and P2 do their ultras and you tap the buttons to see who wins?
What part(s) are you having trouble with?
I've been looking at codes from chars that has beam/projectile struggle codes and it's way more difficult than I thought. If you know anyone who'd like to help with this give me a holler. Or anyone who knows how to make the code simple as possible. Or is it possible to add this code to Pots style characters projectile codes?
Wow Wow Wow
Now you want to take it on right?
I have this thought long time ago. but too lazy to code it. since..... Im coding my Misaka and Kuroro.....
this is not just code, this is a framework of a standard.
let me explain what my though
----- a standard that both side need to follow ---
1. P1 move Start
P1 Setup a var with a strange number or set certain bit of the var to 1
3 bits is needed, 1 bit shows this is a Beam struggle , 1 bit shows now P2 can challenge or not. 1 bit shows sync complete start to perform the show
(P1 do the pre-fire movie..... and wait for P2 to challenge)
3. if P1 didn't detect p2 comes up a challenge move with correct var bits are been set, P1 fire beam as normal.....
4. if P1 detect p2 in attack mode and correct var is been set, P1 will stop and wait for P2 to start perform pre-fire movie...
5. after both side did the pre-fire movies... both side set var and 3 bits to 1 means sync complete. and start to struggle show.
6. P1 will create a bean collision center helper to pan left and right based on P1 P2's input. and the ID of the helper will stored in P1's another var
7. the center helper will have a var to tell who wins. both side will monitor the result.
8 based on the result P1 or P2 side play win movie.... and winning side create another inviisable beam helper to do the damage.
has what you're looking for. I was going to make it happen with my Ryu, but I think I just did the back breaker ultra sprites only. Didn't seem too hard to implement