YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Captain Commando (PotS Style) by varo_hades and Swagga Kings

August 15, 2020, 08:51:38 PM View in topic context
 Posted by Yagoshi300  in Captain Commando (PotS Style) by varo_hades and Swagga Kings (Started by RagingRowen August 14, 2020, 08:27:49 PM
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

Thentavius has something to say:

Re: Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden Character sets

August 15, 2020, 06:06:18 PM View in topic context
 Posted by RagingRowen  in Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden Character sets (Started by Hoshi January 27, 2016, 09:47:44 PM
 Board: Resource Releases

I assume you've tried PM'ing?

August 15, 2020, 06:05:10 PM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by vyn  in Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden Character sets (Started by Hoshi January 27, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

Anyone got backups of these?, Links are not working anymore.

Maybe you can find them at spriters database or spriters resource. I think I've seen them there, but not 100% sure.

ya, problem is Hoshi files were separated files frame by frame, indexed and had axis.

Spriters resourse is one big image.

I wish I backed them up myself, Ill try him directly.

Tnx man

August 15, 2020, 05:57:25 PM View in topic context
 Posted by RagingRowen  in Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden Character sets (Started by Hoshi January 27, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

Re: Rowen's Randoms

August 15, 2020, 05:47:08 PM View in topic context
 Posted by RagingRowen  in Rowen's Randoms (Started by RagingRowen June 12, 2020, 01:42:40 AM
 Board: Graphics

>>

Rough trace into a new character of sorts. Probably went a lil' overboard with the elbows and the legs and feet need a bit of tweaking.

August 15, 2020, 05:46:09 PM View in topic context
 Posted by FeLo_Llop  in Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden Character sets (Started by Hoshi January 27, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

Maybe you can find them at spriters database or spriters resource. I think I've seen them there, but not 100% sure.

Re: Goku

August 15, 2020, 05:13:23 PM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by vyn  in Goku (Started by vyn March 03, 2019, 09:06:10 AM
 Board: Projects

Re: Capcom vs The World '20 Update by SeanAltly

August 15, 2020, 05:04:01 PM View in topic context
 Posted by ZombieNeko  in Capcom vs The World '20 Update by SeanAltly (Started by Sean Altly June 09, 2020, 01:18:53 AM

Just one question:

Will Falcon's SFF include enough sprites to make him a 6-button conversion? (In case someone wants to make him MVC styled like Gladiacloud or Kenshiro99's characters.)

Pretty sure someone else made that happen, but their version is currently private and for a full game apparently °_°

Re: Skullgirls

August 15, 2020, 04:53:43 PM View in topic context
 Posted by Macaulyn97  in Skullgirls (Started by Nanashi_1337 February 06, 2011, 08:48:26 PM
 Board: Fighting Games

So, this might be a little convoluted, but fuck it, I have a small theory about the possibility of canon story mode finally making it to the game. So, in case anyone doesn't know, the devs stated before that they would need the characters Black Dahlia, Marie (yeah, the boss) and Umbrella to make it into the game for them to be able to include the actual canon story of Skullgirls, because those characters were fundamental. They released Annie, likely because she was popular in their polls for which characters to include in the game, BUT, it turns out that, according to the stats they released, Annie was actually matched with another character in popularity: Minette, the fish girl from Ms. Fortune's story.

If you look at the poll results, you'll see that Minette actually beat Annie for the most part, but while Minette is a quite minor character, Annie is a surprisingly big deal in Skullgirls' universe. It seems for me that the devs picked Annie because she was a safe enough pick, while still being lore relevant, unlike Minette. We know that they're going to measure Annie's success to decide if they're gonna make more new characters or not, so, if they picked Annie for story importance, its likely that their next characters will also be, so Black Dahlia, Marie and Umbrella actually have a chance to be added for a canon story mode, which would be a pretty big update. Black Dahlia and Marie did pretty well in the polls and while Umbrella wasn't that great, if she was released with the canon story, that wouldn't be too much of an issue.

Re: Dawn's Moveset Idea Megathread (Suggestions Appreciated!)

August 15, 2020, 04:32:11 PM View in topic context
 Posted by Dawn de Era  in Dawn's Moveset Idea Megathread (Suggestions Appreciated!) (Started by Dawn de Era September 06, 2019, 05:21:04 PM
 Board: Idea Engineering

Updated Patty Wagon 'cause I played Mighty Switch Force 2 a bit again and got some major inspiration points

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: Ken update BETA out!

August 15, 2020, 03:57:52 PM View in topic context
 Posted by FeLo_Llop  in Jmorphman's WIP thread: Ken update BETA out! (Started by Jmorphman November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 PM

Why all this fighting?

I'm not that active lately, so I don't know which sprites are those which needs a touch. Can u show them, please? I may take a fix if needed.

Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread

August 15, 2020, 03:55:05 PM View in topic context
 Posted by rgveda99  in Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza! August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 AM
 Board: Entertainment

Better start watching at that Sailormoon fan website I go to. That's the only place I know where to watch PGSM.

https://meaww.com/kiss-anime-kiss-manga-taken-down-by-japan-leech-piracy-law-parliament-manga-anime-copyright-websites

Anime fans, apologies for being the bearer of bad news. Popular websites, "KissAnime and KissManga" have been taken down permanently. In a June 2020 report by Kyodo News, it was reported that the Japanese parliament had endorsed a revised anti-online piracy law for copyright control, banning illicit downloading of manga, magazines, and academic texts, in addition to music and videos that were already covered by the existing legislation. According to the report, the law also regulates “leech websites” that facilitates users with hyperlinks to download pirated materials. The ban on illegal downloading will take effect on January 1 next year, while restrictions on leech sites will come into effect on October 1, as per the story.

I think I've only used the site once or twice just to watch My-Hime.  :sweatdrop:

August 15, 2020, 03:45:33 PM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by vyn  in Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden Character sets (Started by Hoshi January 27, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

About screenpack , cell and portrait

August 15, 2020, 03:39:26 PM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by alongcaca  in About screenpack , cell and portrait (Started by alongcaca August 15, 2020, 03:39:26 PM
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

I has 2 question about screenpack
1st

2nd

somebody helpme

Re: Skullgirls

August 15, 2020, 03:32:49 PM View in topic context
 Posted by DarkWolf13  in Skullgirls (Started by Nanashi_1337 February 06, 2011, 08:48:26 PM
 Board: Fighting Games

Good to see SkullGirls' still getting support after what they've done to add the other new faces. I really liked how they did Eliza, Beowulf and Big Band since I had used those 3 a lot. I've love to see a playable version of Marie in the future.

Re: [BBCF2] Hibiki Kohaku (Latest version 07/21/20) Astral now has 4:3 support

August 15, 2020, 02:51:48 PM View in topic context
 Posted by Raynald0102  in [BBCF2] Hibiki Kohaku (Latest version 07/21/20) Astral now has 4:3 support (Started by Hexioum June 27, 2019, 12:30:39 AM
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

This character is so good, how is this even possible?

Weiss Schnee (Central Fiction Style) [WIP]

August 15, 2020, 02:31:27 PM View in topic context
 Posted by Raynald0102  in Weiss Schnee (Central Fiction Style) [WIP] (Started by Raynald0102 August 15, 2020, 02:31:27 PM

Her play style is still the same in BBTAG with a few additional moves like 5C and her new distortion. Some of her moves were adjusted so it's more reliable in 1vs1. Feedback and suggestion are welcome.

Re: Kage by Chuchoryu,Lessard and Mr.Giang edited

August 15, 2020, 02:06:12 PM View in topic context
 Posted by RagingRowen  in  Kage by Chuchoryu,Lessard and Mr.Giang edited (Started by chaosbringer August 14, 2020, 07:15:23 PM
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Here's a bit of feedback I've got:
1. Back Ashura Senku can be cancelled out of before he moves back which can be annoying when trying to dash away. Forward Senku doesn't have this.
2. Zugaihasatsu can be chained infinitely if mashed properly because of the lack of knockback and frame advantage. (Edit: Vid: https://streamable.com/mhcg1k)
3. Shoryuken should be F, D, DF instead of F, D, DF, F.
4. I may suggest swapping the Hadoken and Shoryuken Supers around. It's weird seeing a Shinku Hadoken being done with kick buttons.

Very nice of you to update though. Feels more balanced compared to the other versions around.

Re: Realra's Palette Thread | Newest: B.Jenet CS by CrimsonK0F (Requests Open)

August 15, 2020, 01:51:41 PM View in topic context
 Posted by SlanDome  in Realra's Palette Thread | Newest: B.Jenet CS by CrimsonK0F (Requests Open) (Started by Realra October 21, 2019, 07:50:21 PM

Re: Kage by Chuchoryu,Lessard and Mr.Giang edited

August 15, 2020, 01:08:39 PM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by chaosbringer  in  Kage by Chuchoryu,Lessard and Mr.Giang edited (Started by chaosbringer August 14, 2020, 07:15:23 PM

Thanks for explanation