YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: how can Lose SMG4 Characters by Camren Springer's. But Digital Jinny?

April 25, 2024, 10:17:48 am View in topic context
 Posted by JolarValenflower  in how can Lose SMG4 Characters by Camren Springer's. But Digital Jinny? (Started by JolarValenflower April 11, 2024, 04:20:24 pm
 Board: Off-Topic Help

Well my discord server i delete channel #shitpost-memes

Re: (IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters

April 25, 2024, 08:00:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by dreadedpotato  in (IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters (Started by dreadedpotato February 17, 2024, 07:00:26 am
 Board: Resource Releases

Movelists for Forla's Mika and Visaer have been added to their collection. Additionally, Na Yeon's movelist has been updated to fix some errors. More details about these fixes can be found in the first post.

First, I believe Forla can only be reached out on his youtube account so you could ask him there for the names of mika's moves.
Also, he made another character https://youtu.be/_lpk73huKDk?si=-Tf3qDX_u-wrnuFS

Update: he said the translation of Mika's force breaks is in the cmd file. (Value 1200 and 1201)

Thanks for the assist on this! I'd considered reaching out via YouTube, but didn't have much confidence in them responding given that they never resumed posting here after returning from their hiatus.

Re: [Theme Thread] SNK/KOF Sprite thread

April 25, 2024, 07:27:06 am View in topic context
 Posted by shadowAOD  in [Theme Thread] SNK/KOF Sprite thread (Started by Formerly Hoshi April 21, 2010, 09:53:18 pm
 Board: Graphics

A quick one that I did on the side

Re: Gaming's Fest of the Best - A "celebration of gaming history" as a 2D fighter

April 25, 2024, 05:58:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by SquidlyPoli1  in Gaming's Fest of the Best - A "celebration of gaming history" as a 2D fighter (Started by SquidlyPoli1 April 19, 2024, 09:02:31 pm
 Board: Idea Engineering

I've been thinking about this off and on over the week and I feel like I kinda just chucked my first post out the door, just to get it out to people, and I don't really know if it actually stuck or not. I've been thinking about other characters to include than the ones I listed (especially with unrepresented genres such as RPGs and shmups), alongside assists and what their functions would be like. I also feel like I kinda want to change my mind on the whole "no nintendo/sony/microsoft" rule since it would be kinda limiting and I don't really know if people would be on board with such a game if it didn't have that sort of stuff in there. It's a 2D fighter with very similar ideas to stuff like KoF 2000 and DBFC and not a platform fighter like smash is, and I feel like the whole "two attack buttons that are autocombos but also actual normals sometimes" idea may already be a bit wack.

I also don't really know if I want to commit to it. It's a fun idea to think about, but I also feel like I could be doing better, fresher things with my time than a silly mugen asset dump. I think about a lot of other things I want to do in the current moment and sometimes I wonder if making this would be worth it or not. It's certainly not premier resume material even if I somehow find a loophole that allows me to frame mugen work as knowing how to work with state machines. Maybe I should just keep mugen stuff as a low priority and not get super ambitious with it? I don't really want to put too much on my plate, especially with how many other things I'm involved in...

KoF Maximum Impact 2 English Voice Patch for Jmorphman's Kim Kaphwan

April 25, 2024, 05:57:04 am View in topic context
 Posted by Macaulyn97  in KoF Maximum Impact 2 English Voice Patch for Jmorphman's Kim Kaphwan (Started by Macaulyn97 April 25, 2024, 05:57:04 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Re: (IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters

April 25, 2024, 04:09:11 am View in topic context
 Posted by bass30655  in (IKEMEN Only) Command Lists for OHMSBY-styled characters (Started by dreadedpotato February 17, 2024, 07:00:26 am
 Board: Resource Releases

First, I believe Forla can only be reached out on his youtube account so you could ask him there for the names of mika's moves.
Also, he made another character https://youtu.be/_lpk73huKDk?si=-Tf3qDX_u-wrnuFS

Update: he said the translation of Mika's force breaks is in the cmd file. (Value 1200 and 1201)

Re: B-kun's thread: Calamix Power Fighters V3, 63 1/3 Blob & Old requests

April 25, 2024, 03:01:09 am View in topic context
 Posted by Basara Lapis  in B-kun's thread: Calamix Power Fighters V3, 63 1/3 Blob & Old requests (Started by Basara Lapis April 23, 2010, 09:04:30 pm
 Board: Requests

Wow, thank you very much!! :D

Well, my other requests are still available, so if anyone can help me with them (especially the Calamix Power Fighters V3) I'll thank you a lot

Re: Sailor Mars Sprites

April 25, 2024, 02:34:24 am View in topic context
 Posted by rgveda99  in Sailor Mars Sprites (Started by rgveda99 November 05, 2022, 10:57:05 pm
 Board: Sailor Stars Beyond

cannot edit Char Academy ichigo

April 25, 2024, 02:31:37 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by JoshDraws  in cannot edit Char Academy ichigo (Started by JoshDraws April 25, 2024, 02:31:37 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

When I tried to edit Inseph's Char Academy Ichigo's cns file and loaded up my mugen build, he starts glitching and it seems to just spam every special effect contain within the character on  screen. Is there a way I can remove this?

Re: Can't Get any Holn's AI Patches on Onedrive...

April 25, 2024, 02:13:20 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Charmugen  in Can't Get any Holn's AI Patches on Onedrive... (Started by Dude01 April 18, 2024, 01:20:12 pm
 Board: Requests

Charmugen do you got sagat ai holn made for kenshiro99
Yes. It's in download link above. It's in the pack, "XvsSF_AI(mugen1.1)" there you will find AI for Kenshiro99's Sagat.

Re: KoF Maximum Impact 2 English Voice Patch for Fervicante's B. Jenet

April 25, 2024, 01:35:21 am View in topic context
 Posted by NiErUZMK94  in KoF Maximum Impact 2 English Voice Patch for Fervicante's B. Jenet (Started by Macaulyn97 April 22, 2024, 04:32:49 am
 Board: Edits & Add-ons

Nice English Voice!!!

Re: Dreadedpotato's Palettes

April 24, 2024, 09:34:45 pm View in topic context
 Posted by dreadedpotato  in Dreadedpotato's Palettes (Started by dreadedpotato April 23, 2024, 12:35:57 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Looks Good but...

Where Can I Download XD? (like I was thinking should i download from postimage site or here) which am i allow to download?

also can't wait too see you make some color pals dude :D (*add thumbs up*)

I assume downloading them from the host site would be fine, but I've added a Google Drive link to the original post just to be safe. Any palettes I make will be available there in the future. Speaking of, I plan on making a palette for OHMSBY's Aoko based on her casual outfit with the light blue sweater from Witch on the Holy Night. Not sure when I'll get around to doing it, but it's on the to-do list for sure.

Re: Revive code.

April 24, 2024, 08:46:54 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Vivz  in Revive code. (Started by PPPPP15 April 22, 2024, 06:52:23 pm

Hello guy,

I don't know if it can help you but in my MUGEN Game one char has that kind of skill,
perhaps if you try to find the code and analyse it you'll win.

It's "Ikki" from Saint Seiya by "Tonos / Vegeth1985 (Drawers), SeiyaDivin / Tux (Coders)"

Good Luck !

Re: Obby's WIP CS Thread

April 24, 2024, 07:30:39 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Gêmeos dos Jogos  in Obby's WIP CS Thread (Started by Obby October 04, 2021, 05:15:36 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

You're almost done with Jon Talbain CS! That's quite nice! And we are already close to releasing his update. We will definitely use CS! Good job!

Re: Lasombra's Releases - all in one place

April 24, 2024, 06:01:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Lasombra Demon  in Lasombra's Releases - all in one place (Started by Lasombra Demon July 30, 2021, 09:27:39 pm
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

Just in case it's required to say it again: I didn't make any of the stages themselves.

But the interactivity systems are 100% original code.

So far, the reported bugs:
-Scaling & localcoord for SHINE shades and Ring Out exit Explods
-Ring Out Explod sometimes changes Vel X direction

Possible future fixes and ideas:
-NumColor and not just PalFX for SHINE shades
-Also: allowing for a character-side Map to be used to stop the SHINE BGPalFX
-A toggle to replace the BGPalFX/PalFX for an AllPalFX

Re: M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3

April 24, 2024, 05:19:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Gêmeos dos Jogos  in M.U.G.E.N Screenshots V3 (Started by Berry May 13, 2014, 03:05:14 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

How to adjust space between mirrored sprites?

April 24, 2024, 04:33:37 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by daonlylonely  in How to adjust space between mirrored sprites? (Started by daonlylonely April 24, 2024, 04:33:37 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Configuration Help

This portrait frame thingy here is one single sprite which mirrors itself on the VS screen and I'd like to know how I could adjust the space in between should I ever need to change the size of the sprite.

Using Mugen 1.1

Edit: Forgot to mention this is from the Darkstalkers/Vampire screenpack by Beserker989

Re: Fight Club Mugen 3.0 SP

April 24, 2024, 01:45:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Muttley Creations  in Fight Club Mugen 3.0 SP (Started by Muttley Creations April 21, 2024, 12:08:51 am
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Re: Change State if enemy is alive or Back to idle state if Enemy is not alive

April 24, 2024, 01:36:29 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Lucastyle  in Change State if enemy is alive or Back to idle state if Enemy is not alive  (Started by Lucastyle April 24, 2024, 09:12:16 am

Thanks alot i was able to execute it perfectly, should have known to add roundstate instead.

[State 2100, Change State]
type=changestate
triggerall=roundstate = 3
trigger1=enemy,alive = 0
value=0
ctrl=1

[State 2100, Change State]
type=changestate
triggerall=animtime=0
trigger1=enemy,alive >= 1
value=2220
ctrl=1

Re: Change State if enemy is alive or Back to idle state if Enemy is not alive

April 24, 2024, 01:06:14 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Odb718  in Change State if enemy is alive or Back to idle state if Enemy is not alive  (Started by Lucastyle April 24, 2024, 09:12:16 am

have you tried adding
target,life = 0
as an additional trigger?
You may also want to add a changestate where if the target has less health than the hitdef is going to cause it'll switch over.

You might be dealing with roundstate also. The match could be considered over by the time the changestates happen?