YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Fate/Grand Order

December 03, 2020, 08:57:01 AM View in topic context
 Posted by Handmaiden of the Seascape  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 PM
 Board: Gaming

I got no QSH, but I got NP2 SSche, NP3 Oy, 5 Red Hares and NP4 Yu. Most of thoe who are fans of Yu want I trade her to them.

Re: dark-shade's Stuff

December 03, 2020, 08:22:45 AM View in topic context
 Posted by hulkhogan  in dark-shade's Stuff (Started by dark-shade November 22, 2020, 03:33:41 AM
 Board: Creator's Vault

I have your Dark Ryu and Ken, do you need them?

December 03, 2020, 07:39:57 AM View in topic context
 Posted by A Certain Magical Maid~♡  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 PM

I was able to get my own copy of the Ultimate Lifeform after being spooked twice by NP2 Nightingale and then by NP2 Tammy. That first spook hurt since I could have been done with the banner as I was just spending my tickets at the time...

On the bright side I was able to get Not!LuBu and Yu Paisen to NP5 as well as getting two copies of Kscope to forge my second Supescope.

In a semi related note, apparently the stream that showed all this also teased Carnival Phantasm 2. Because if so, that makes me even more excited.

Can’t wait for the entirety of season 2 to be nothing but FGO....

Focus on Tsukihime! Do it you cowards!

Re: Haohmaru updated (28/11/2020)

December 03, 2020, 07:29:05 AM View in topic context
 Posted by JtheSaltyy  in Haohmaru updated (28/11/2020) (Started by KarmaCharmeleon November 27, 2020, 03:44:46 PM
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

yes, haohmaru can have at least 1 minute of combos.

when testing, I found out that Issen still plays regular Haohmaru's win voice instead of a Rasetsu voice clip in Rasetsu's mode.

He also doesn't laugh during the winpose where he drops his sword and laughs. I liked the laugh sound effect Warusaki3 used in his Rasetsumaru, but this is just some bitch nitpick feedback. The top piece of feedback should be the one that should really be taken into consideration.

also, this isn't really feedback, but could Rasetsumaru have separate win quotes from Haohmaru? idk if winquotes are THAT important, but since Haohmaru and Rasetsumaru are completely different people, I thought their win quotes would heavily differ. If this isn't really that important, then ignore this part of the feedback.

anyways, good shit, hopefully you keep up the epic work if 2020 didn't fuck up your schedule yet  = )

Re: The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)

December 03, 2020, 06:51:55 AM View in topic context
 Posted by ThatIdahoGuy  in The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Started by Kamekaze August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 AM
 Board: Graphics

Character: Link (Legend of Zelda)
Commissioning: Full Sprite-set

Informations:
After many years of inactivity, I'm looking to revamp my Link to have better sprites than the AxKeeper set he's been using with a few tweaks. In addition to revamped sprites of each of his attacks, I'm also looking for a taunt animation similar to his taunt from Super Smash Bros. for the N64.

Style: Looking for an art style similar to either MVC or CVS, though would prefer MVC

Price Range: Name price, keep reasonable.

Time Frame: No real time frame, but less than a year would be preferred.

Re: Ikemen GO

December 03, 2020, 06:51:30 AM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by orochi_kyo  in Ikemen GO (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

These are the new sctrls and triggers introduced in  0.96 test build.

https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/State-controllers/#new_dialogue
To create dialogues, comes with SNK vs Capcom Chaos default setting.

https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/Miscellaneous-Info/#arcs
Arcade paths are a new LUA module that allows you to create custom story mode.

https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/Miscellaneous-Info/#attract
Attract is for those who want to convert their Ikemen Go game or build to an arcade game with coins and everything, third world arcade owners are very happy, now they can have their KOF/MARVEL/DRAGONBALL games with fullscreen movements to take money from kids. XD

https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/Lifebar-features/#new_score
Yeah, score screen, show the best scores in Arcade mode.

Indialogue
A trigger that detects if the players are in the middle of a dialogue.
https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/Triggers/#new_indialogue

Movelist
Introduced in 0.95 but just in the case you missed it.
Shows command list in the pause menu.
https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/Character-features#def_files_movelist

Lifebar action
https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/State-controllers#new_lifebaraction
Now you can sincronize sprites,anims, and sounds with lifebar data, like time, power, life, etc.

2vs2 or 4vs CPU.
Ikemen GO now supports up to 4 players, you can configure controls or sticks on the options menu or the Pause menu.
Or a keyboard, 4 players in a keyboard!!!

More info here
https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki

Re: Rules of HP/Defense that MUGEN creators tend to forget

December 03, 2020, 06:47:38 AM View in topic context
 Posted by beterhans  in Rules of HP/Defense that MUGEN creators tend to forget (Started by extravagant November 16, 2020, 12:24:48 AM
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

There is no such thing called balance in MUGEN community not in the roster keeper.

your balance is not my balance.
your equal is not my equal.
only math equal can be equal!  like 1=1 or 2=2

let took one of your idea
some char need to be less than 1000. but to what extend?
999 is less than 1000 but also 10 is also less than 1000, why you pick 889 not 888? not 777? why 889 is equal for you? not 810?
it is pointless to talk like this. only 1000=1000

real commercial game have a manager behind it, if player found some character is too cheap or too weak, player can use money to vote and not buying the game so the Game have a Ultimate goal which is attracting the player. so the manager will tweak the balance based on player's money.

but MUGEN creators have no manager and no player's money, so the product's goal is not to attract player or their money but entertain creator themself.  if the creator's roster have full of overpowered cheap character (this is shaped by country, envionment, and cultrue), clearly make a "balanced" character will result the character got beaten by other cheap one so badly, and anyone saw their own effect and time got beaten  is a heart breaking experience. so creator will create a more overpowered one to counter the "balance" to find back a good experience and no manager will say no to you.

you see the real balance keeper is not creator, but the roster builder for MUGEN.

Re: Alex Kidd KOF Style

December 03, 2020, 06:40:37 AM View in topic context
 Posted by DJ_HANNIBALROYCE  in Alex Kidd KOF Style (Started by Wou Mugen November 29, 2020, 05:36:06 PM

i would love to collab with you in the future. just stallar! great job!

Re: Ikemen GO

December 03, 2020, 06:24:33 AM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by orochi_kyo  in Ikemen GO (Started by K4thos May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 AM
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

We need a section that has links to compatible screen packs.

I’m trying to make the move from 1.1 to Ikemen Go but I’m having trouble finding all options for what screenpacks exist for it... still don’t quite understand everything. Or can I use my regular Mugen screen packs? I’m trying to use Noz Warzone or Legacy. I saw a Warzone conversion but I saw it’s for an older Ikemen or will it work for Go too?

You can use your old Mugen screenpacks, a lot has been worked for retro compatibility, still don't expect 100/100.
The only thing is you'll need to add the new features to the system.def and the fight.def.
In this parent thread, I see some screenpacks compatible with Ikemen Go.

Btw It is kinda sad to see this thread lacking updates.
Discord server is hot right now with the test of many new features, including dialogues, story paths, LUA modules, but everything is in beta right now. So if you want to test the new features, visit this link and download the latest test build.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Windblade-GR01/ikemen-go-test-environment/build/artifacts

I recommend you to keep your custom "Mugen" in the latest stable release and use this build just if you want to test and help devs in reporting bugs.

I don't like Discord, a closed environment where everything get lost, forums are way better IMO.

December 03, 2020, 06:07:50 AM View in topic context
 Posted by TotalDramaXtremist  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 PM

Spent a good 300 on both banners (and 40 tickets), and walked away with Yu Mei-Ren, Qin Shi Huang, Xiang Yu, Prince of Lan Ling, Qin Liangyu............and Jack the Ripper.

December 03, 2020, 06:02:07 AM View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 PM

Spent 150 gems on SIN 2 got a second Ozy, Saber Diarmuid and 3x Red Hare.

Really wanted the banner servants but ehhh, can't complain too much. My Ozy could do with more damage.

Hiring for full game conversion (paid work)

December 03, 2020, 05:52:49 AM View in topic context
 Posted by Death Adder  in Hiring for full game conversion (paid work) (Started by Death Adder December 03, 2020, 05:52:49 AM
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Hello, all.

Super Fighter Team is hiring for paid work: a full game conversion. We're looking for a programmer experienced enough with MUGEN to create a game as advanced as our previous full game releases, Super Fighter and Tough Guy. Game will make use of existing graphics, sound effects and music. Complete project direction, testing, and support will be provided.

Although the completed game will be released as a free download, we're happy to pay for the development as we know it's intensive and $$$ makes for good motivation. ;)

The game we're looking to re-create is Sango Fighter, which we own the legal rights to. It's been a highly requested game, and a personal favorite of mine.

Please get in touch with me directly via PM or e-mail, if you're interested in working with us on this project, or can recommend someone qualified who may be interested.

Thanks for your attention, have a nice day.

December 03, 2020, 05:12:26 AM View in topic context
 Posted by SiROSHé  in Alex Kidd KOF Style (Started by Wou Mugen November 29, 2020, 05:36:06 PM

Never in my life would I ever expect Alex Kidd SNK style, lol! This is some stellar stuff, great work

Re: MUGEN Video thread

December 03, 2020, 04:00:26 AM View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 AM

MUGEN Character Showcase

Alex Kidd (KOF Style) by Wou & Lucas9999

Wolfgang Krauser by Soy Sauce

Yuga the Destroyer by Kusaremiyabi & BoyBoyz

Sol Badguy by 2D4/ReixSeiryu; New Edit/Update by RagingRowen

December 03, 2020, 03:54:45 AM View in topic context
 Posted by 【MFG】gui0007  in Alex Kidd KOF Style (Started by Wou Mugen November 29, 2020, 05:36:06 PM

Such great variety in the skills and supers. Amazing work amigos!

Re: MUGEN Video thread

December 03, 2020, 02:07:46 AM View in topic context
 Posted by Watcher of MUGEN  in MUGEN Video thread (Started by c001357 September 27, 2008, 11:24:14 AM

Re: [SPANISH ONLY] Español solamente V2

December 03, 2020, 12:47:53 AM View in topic context
 Posted by Hero  in [SPANISH ONLY] Español solamente V2 (Started by Titiln July 14, 2010, 03:57:43 AM
 Board: International

Por lo que mencionan, avanzó bastante Mugen en la 1.1. Yo leo mi código viejo y aunqué sé que es una porquería, no lo entiendo!

Re: Hello Mugen world!!! whats new? How are things in the community

December 03, 2020, 12:39:10 AM View in topic context
 Posted by alexlexus  in Hello Mugen world!!! whats new? How are things in the community (Started by alexlexus July 03, 2019, 09:10:55 PM

Yoooo Whatsup Man! LOL i'm guessing you posted here after I hit you up about the Interview thing on YT week or so ago.
Anyway yeah as you probably can see, Mugen still going strong haha.
You'll probably hear this that and the other about whether it's better/worse/shit/good compared to the old days when we used to kick it,
but in general things are good in mugen - Discord makes it easier for us to create and work together on projects,
and form better friendships and share info faster etc.

BTW we still need to square off at some KI sometime coz I know you got dat lol.
Anyway you should come join our Newagemugen Discord bro, few of the old heads wanted to catch up with you there aswell.

im down bro would be honored.

bad news. i lost some files to my half gi gouken sprites. i was planning on doing a suprise release but havent had time to rework my hybrid gouken look.

i do have mt Dan sprites sf3 styled. maybe needed to work harder in the summer to get him ready for a sfv release launch. time will tell.

Re: NexT One released JJBA Desert SNK Style

December 02, 2020, 11:30:47 PM View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in NexT One released JJBA Desert SNK Style (Started by Yagoshi300 December 02, 2020, 06:04:38 PM
 Board: Found Releases 1.0+

according to its def file, it says that it was a stage request, how do you do that?

Re: Achilleon's Unreal Fighter 2D

December 02, 2020, 11:09:50 PM View in topic context
 Posted by Lichtbringer  in Achilleon's Unreal Fighter 2D (Started by dxwho November 17, 2020, 02:57:31 PM

His original Topic was closed by his request as far as I know.