New #1  September 09, 2012, 10:18:58 AM
    • mugengames.ucoz.com
Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:49:59 PM by Leo116
Re: Akainu From One Piece
#2  September 09, 2012, 04:51:25 PM
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Screenshots usually help too. Not everybody likes watching a video to see what a char is about. ;)

- The basic combos 1/2/3 don't register as 3 hit combos as they should, so the opponent can block in the middle of the combo.
- Give names to your moves in the readme.
- qcb+B is a little cheap by auto-aiming the opponent.
- qcf/qcb+C both give back power to Akainu.
- dfa,dfb doesn't register as a combo either.
- Small portrait is the wrong size.
- Super portraits look odd with this diagonal motion. Either make the go out of screen horizontally with veladd, either make them grow, but as it is, it doesn't look very good.
- D,B,D,B,a travels too slowly IMO.
- Your supers are lacking a noFG assertspecial during superpause, which makes them look bad when there are FG elements in the stage.
- The super portrait appears twice during D,B,D,B,c.
- D,B,D,B,c doesn't register as a combo, so the opponent can block between the first and second attack.
#3  September 10, 2012, 10:56:33 AM
    • mugengames.ucoz.com
Thanks for the feedback cybaster, I just released my character for the first time here so I thought a video would be good rather than the pics but i will add them later. One thing that I have doubt in, is what you meant by register, you mean the combo count? like 3 combo? I mostly fixed all of the things you have said and I will release the update quickly when its done. I am not good at names but still i gave the names in the readme.

Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 11:03:37 AM by Leo116
#4  September 10, 2012, 11:12:07 AM
    • France
#5  September 10, 2012, 11:20:52 AM
    • mugengames.ucoz.com
#6  September 15, 2012, 11:42:28 AM
    • France
- c,c,c still doesn't register as a combo.
- Be careful with your hittimes. b,b,b now registers as a combo, but you made the hittime for the 2nd attack too long, in order to have the 3rd attack combo. Because of that, you can now do (in the corner at least) : b,b, dash, b,b, dash, b,b, dash, etc. which is an infinite. Rather make the 3rd attack with less startup than 2nd with more hittime.
- I still don't see any names in the readme. :ninja:
- Some palFX for Logia mode would make it look more recognizable. The smoke is nice, but not enough IMO.
- You not explaining what moves do in the readme. For example, we have no idea what's the point of Logia mode.
New #7  September 15, 2012, 02:38:45 PM
    • mugengames.ucoz.com
- c,c,c still doesn't register as a combo.
- Be careful with your hittimes. b,b,b now registers as a combo, but you made the hittime for the 2nd attack too long, in order to have the 3rd attack combo. Because of that, you can now do (in the corner at least) : b,b, dash, b,b, dash, b,b, dash, etc. which is an infinite. Rather make the 3rd attack with less startup than 2nd with more hittime.
- I still don't see any names in the readme. :ninja:
- Some palFX for Logia mode would make it look more recognizable. The smoke is nice, but not enough IMO.
- You not explaining what moves do in the readme. For example, we have no idea what's the point of Logia mode.

Thanks again for the feedback.
- Dunno c,c,c does register for me.
- I will do that.
- Idk I think, I didn't save the readme lol, I will do that.
- Hmm I used palfx for logia mode but it makes the palatte bad when he turns into magma so i just decided to use smoke.
- Ok I will explain.

Edit: c,c,c sometime does register and sometimes not, I will try to fix it too.

Posted: September 17, 2012, 06:40:54 PM
Ok, so here is a little patch fixing the bugs mentioned above btw i didn't do palfx in logia mode cause it applys to the magma too and it looks bad imo.
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?16ovempbr6237a9
How to apply:
Just extract the rar file in the character folder.
Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:46:23 PM by Leo116