YesNoOk

Alucard Updated (4-12-2011) (Read 17797 times)

Started by Dope, April 13, 2011, 01:15:14 AM
Share this topic:
Alucard Updated (4-12-2011)
New #1  April 13, 2011, 01:15:14 AM
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Akimoto and I were originally going to continue updating Alucard since the 2009 version but I guess Akimoto lost interest in mugen creating because I haven't heard from him in a long time. Since I now have plenty of character making knowledge I decided to take over where Akimoto and I left off. At first I thought only a few things needed updating but as I kept going I found there was a lot that needed revamping so now here's my newly updated 2011 version of Alucard

Screenshots:

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUsGBPu88aM

Long change log of everything that's different from the old 2009 version
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Movelist, credits, etc are all in the Read Me.

Download
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q7io5b
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 11:03:33 PM by Dope
Re: Alucard Updated (4-12-2011)
#2  April 13, 2011, 02:15:09 AM
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
OMG, looks like there's blazblue sprites all over the place. I really like that idea. Makes Alucard more of a demon than a vampire lol.

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
#3  April 13, 2011, 02:43:07 AM
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Yes blazblue effects, but only on 3 of his moves. And no this character isn't anime/manga accurate but that might be a good thing.
#4  April 13, 2011, 02:56:29 AM
  • Top Lil.
    • Mexico
    • sites.google.com/site/nameless353/
Looks good. Downloading right now.
Thanks for the char :P

GT

#5  April 13, 2011, 03:11:25 AM
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
-Crouching Casual/Jackal shot can create an infinite if timed correctly.
-Y can chain into itself
-The CLSN on the bullets is waaaay to big. Make them smaller pls.
-Same goes for the CLSN on jump B.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#6  April 13, 2011, 03:31:55 AM
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
-Crouching Casull/Jackal shot can create an infinite if timed correctly.
Noted. I'll think of something.

-Y can chain into itself
I kinda liked it this way and the maximum you can do in a row is 4 if youre right up in player 2's face but it does push Player 2 quite a distance compared to the other basics so I thought it'd be fine letting it chain into itself. But I suppose I could remove the chainability.

-The CLSN on the bullets is waaaay to big. Make them smaller pls.
Alucard is freakishly tall. So the bottom of the clsns are extended so smaller oppenents will get hit by it. I'd prefer not to make it smaller on the bottom because there's just way too many enemies that wouldnt be hit by his gun attacks simply by standing. and I'm talking about cvs sized characters for example not being hit because they're too short compared to Alucard.

-Same goes for the CLSN on jump B.
I suppose. I think I made it the same as his stand "b" though. It's not very wide but it is tall (because Alucard's legs are long) and doesnt have any infinite priority so I dont really see it as a problem. but I guess I can make it smaller although that could make it look ackward sometimes having his leg pass through Player 2 without Player 2 getting hurt.
Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 03:42:11 AM by Dope
#7  April 13, 2011, 01:51:59 PM
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Jumping kicks are the same sprites as standing kicks.

Me thinks this was meant to be a three button character...

Its much more polished than it was originally, but it needs more polish yet.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#8  April 13, 2011, 07:09:31 PM
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Jumping kicks are the same sprites as standing kicks.

Me thinks this was meant to be a three button character...

Its much more polished than it was originally, but it needs more polish yet.
Due to the leaking of Anime Mugen back in like '07 Rikudo never finished his Alucard sprites (the sprites used in this character). I looked through all the Nero Chaos sprites and there weren't any other animations to convert into Alucard. Everything else was just Nero summoning creatures out his jacket. So no this isn't going to get new air kicks for basics. The standing kicks dont even look bad for his air kicks.
#9  April 13, 2011, 11:56:22 PM
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/
As much as I like the idea for a character I'm dissapointed by the resaults, some moves just ruin the alucard, I'm talking about the gun hyper for example where alucard is waving his guns in two directions like an idot... it could be done so much better.
#10  April 14, 2011, 12:19:55 AM
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Not sure myself why Rikudo made that but there might be some rare cases in team mode for example where it would be useful. That and characters with a teleport or roll dodge (or just plaing jumping over Alucard) wouldnt be able to escape simply by going behind Alucard.
#11  April 14, 2011, 10:50:03 AM
  • . . .
Maybe you could fix the standing foot of alucard in jumping kicks so it would not look that bad in air