YesNoOk

B-kun's ClayFighter Project: Intros and Endings (Read 2116 times)

Started by Bad Mr. Basara, April 27, 2022, 06:16:32 PM
B-kun's ClayFighter Project: Intros and Endings
#1  April 27, 2022, 06:16:32 PM
  • The Snow King of North Pole
  • We both can't be Kings, tubby. There can be only 1
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
As you many may know, I'm not just with my ClayFighter characters for MUGEN, I'm also with a more ambitious project: a complete fullgame of this, but all of this is just planning by now, I don't have any concrete to make it public more than the characters, which in part was the reason why my Anti-Gouki Project went to (eternal) hiatus, since I still don't know how to make more than characters and stages.

So, making some stuff for this, I was planning intros and endings for my chars for this fullgame, I got some ideas for screenpack (a combination of CF2 and 63 1/3) and I got the 63 1/3 lifebars (which I've to convert or remake them in 1.0), but about storyboards, just yesterday I made this:

This is the planned version for Bad Mr. Frosty intro, the ending should be similar. For those ones who find it familiar, is because I was based on this:

I like the format of MK storyboards in general and I just use this one adapted to ClayFighter style, with the frames and background from CF2 and the fonts from 63 1/3. Tried to do this before, but it was too much copycat:

(MUGEN screenshot, that's why it looks cropped)

So I tried to make it more CF and less MK, but the idea is the same between the old one and the new ones, The reason why it was posted here is because I'll make the art of those images for all the images in MK style, like this one with Frosty going for Bungle Jungle (Nanaman's stage from CF2) going for Sumo Santa's head. Here's the original image:

I'm not new on this, I made similar editions for one of my past websites so it won't be hard to make for all my chars and the ones planned for the fullgame (30 in total), maybe I release some of them for the public if I know how to manage this, but the artworks probably will be posted here. I hope you like this, I'm putting a lot of effort to make this a proper fullgame and not repeat the same mistakes I made with AGP (and if I managed good enough, maybe revive that project in a future)
Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 06:23:25 PM by Basara Starkiller
Re: B-kun's ClayFighter Project: Intros and Endings
#2  April 27, 2022, 06:29:02 PM
    • USA
I love it and it's in character with Bad Mr frosty for the intro., I hope the outro gets improved since well the MK stuff is out of place.
#3  June 21, 2022, 08:46:09 PM
    • UK
i guees this fan game count as an unoffical remake of CF631/3rd?
#4  June 22, 2022, 12:51:48 AM
  • The Snow King of North Pole
  • We both can't be Kings, tubby. There can be only 1
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Not really, it's more like the cancelled 2016 game which was supposed to be like Mortal Kombat Trilogy and bring back all fighters from SNES games plus the N64 ones. You can see my characters WIP thread to get a better idea of what I'm ensembling...

And yeah, I just remember about this thread XD I'll be making some new images soon :P
New #5  June 22, 2022, 03:37:48 AM
    • USA
Not really, it's more like the cancelled 2016 game which was supposed to be like Mortal Kombat Trilogy and bring back all fighters from SNES games plus the N64 ones. You can see my characters WIP thread to get a better idea of what I'm ensembling...

And yeah, I just remember about this thread XD I'll be making some new images soon :P

Hopefully it the endings will tie the things to what if Blue squad goo stops dr klin or tiny becoming king of the world something like that.

edit: btw hopefully this project gets mentioned in the clayfighter wiki.
Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 03:48:14 AM by Charles The fighter