YesNoOk

Eustass Kidd V2 release (Read 8534 times)

Started by Xasor, October 20, 2012, 11:06:14 AM
Share this topic:
Eustass Kidd V2 release
#1  October 20, 2012, 11:06:14 AM
  • "You're not your fucking khakis"

Created by Xasor

KID SPRITES BY : RAYLEIGH92
SPRITE ADDS BY : JOHNMEGA & XASOR
==================================EUSTASS=="CAPTAIN"==KIDV2==================================

MOVELIST

PALLETES

A-ORIGINAL
B-BROWN
C-GOLD

*STAND/CROUCH*

A   - LEFT METAL PUCNCH
B   - RIGHT METAL MUCH
C   - METAL LAUNCHER

*BASIC COMBO*

b,b,b- 3 hit combo

*SPECIALS*

DF,a - METAL ARM SMASH
DF,b - REPEL FORWARD
DF,c - METAL CLUTCH

DB,a - CALL KIRA
DB,b - REPEL UP
DB,c -REPEL KNIFE

Df,a(air)- METAL ARM BASH

*SUPER*

LEVEL 1

D,F,D,F,a+b = GIANT METAL PUNCH (1000 PWR, 200 DMG)
D,F,D,F,b+c = GENOCIDE RAID  (1000 PWR, 200 DMG)

LEVEL 2

D,B,D,B,a+b = METAL ARM MODE (2000 PWR)
        A = ARM BASH (95 DMG)(ARM MODE)
        B = ARM SWING (95 DMG)(ARM MODE)

*HYPER*

D,B,D,B,b+c = GIANT REPEL (3000 PWR, 400 DMG)

AIR

METAL HAMMER   - A
REPEL DOWNWARD - B
REPEL FORWARD  - C

COMBO CHAIN

Make your own combo(A,B,C,DFA,DFB,DFC ARE CHAINABLE)

Fixed them and the portrait's format is for the game also fixed something on the METAL ARM MODE cause you can use supers while on this mode so I fixed them and the new link is here:

FINAL UPDATE 10/22/12

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ar3rl2nhutbrbe

ENJOY ^^

NOTES:

HE WILL BE FEATURED IN MY GAME "ONE PIECE SUPERNOVA RUMBLE"
Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:40:20 PM by Xasor
Re: Eustass Kidd V2 release
#2  October 20, 2012, 08:35:01 PM
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
http://elecbyte.com/mugendocs/spr.png
-Your required sprites are completely wrong and need fixing.
-There's no clsn at the end of his A attack and no clsn during his entire aerial down forward A special.
-His knock down A attack is hard for me to hit someone when I have a velocity stopping me from dropping.
-His down back down back a+b special is very hard to get out of. I was spamming buttons when I realized I couldn't get out.
-Same special I mentioned above has no clsn after he gets hit and when he attacks. It is also very hard to escape this attack as you're invincible when using it and the opponent is completely vulnerable to it since it's unblockable from what I could tell.
-The specials portrait has terrible colorloss and the edges missing color shows when the black background goes away.
-It's a 1.0 release, but the debug says it's not compatible.
-Instead of playing the death sound with the horrible code you have in your Statedef -3, why not just change the sound to 11,0 instead of 0,3. It will automatically play when your character dies.
-Your Statedef -2's hitoverride and posset trigger, var(0) = 1 && time > 0 This does not require a time > 0. Just having var(0) = 1 will be enough. It's equivalent to saying "work for as long as this var exists".

No errors or glitches as far as I could tell. Gameplay is a little stiff, but not bad. Try harder and you could have a really nice game.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:40:20 PM by Noctis
#3  October 21, 2012, 12:57:55 AM
Noctis, Thanks you, I've been posting here for 5 weeks and haven't  got a single proper feedback, I updated the link and fix some of the things you said, I'll fix the required sprites on my game.

DOWNLOAD UPDATED 10/21/12

MEDIAFIRE
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4  October 21, 2012, 02:10:31 AM
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Don't take it personally. The folks here just aren't interested in small characters. Especially by people new to Mugen, but you're good at this.
I'll check out the update later and test him properly this time.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#5  October 21, 2012, 04:26:19 AM
Non-taken, I've been in mugen for only 9 mo.s and I still consider myself a noob but I will get better.
#6  October 21, 2012, 06:56:10 AM
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Tatsunoko Fight Sprites
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
Don't take it personally. The folks here just aren't interested in small characters. Especially by people new to Mugen, but you're good at this.
I'll check out the update later and test him properly this time.
I Agree With This, No One Will Comment On Chibi's Because There So Many That Are Very Cheaply Made. Anyways Try Mugen Free For All For More Feedback There As Well, I Released My Vexen Here And MFFA Got No Feedback Here But Got A Decent Amount At MFFA. Just Telling My Two Cents.
I Will Try Eustass Kidd, Because He Is My Favorite Character. And I Love Your Style!

*Edit*
Noctis Pointed Out The Errors xp
One Flawe Your Mini Protrai Is Big Look!

I Would Use 25 By 25 At Least on My lifebars I Don't Know About Yours...
Here Take My Mini Portrait I Don't Need It Anymore!

Well That's All I Got Any Chance Of A Enel Or Marco? And You Should Host Your Creations On A Site It Would Be Good For Me Anyway...
Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:32:46 AM by Kanbei
#7  October 21, 2012, 10:11:40 AM
    • mugengames.ucoz.com
-As Kanbei said, fix the small portrait its too big or is it because of the game? If it is because of the game then i think you should make it small in the game too cause its too big.
-Combo b,b,b doesn't register as a 3 hit combo. Means that the combo counter doesn't count it, It counts to 2 instead of 3.
-You called the c attack as a metal launcher, launchers are meant to be chained with the air combos but your character isn't able to jump at the right time and chain the combo.
-The Metal launcher is a bit spammy cause you removed the recover from it.
-The required sprites are still wrong. Didn't you fix them?
-The super portrait's layer(sprpriority) is above the player, It hides the player if you stand at the portraits area.
-When the D,F,D,F,b+c super is guarded, the player remains in the gaurd for some time even when the super is ended.
-The D,B,D,B,a+b is a little bit overpowered. Sometimes it doesn't end when the player is out of power.
-The effect for the hop back doesn't fit it, you can replace it with the jump effect, just make the jump effect diagonal(just my opinion, its your choice to change it or not).

#8  October 22, 2012, 09:47:43 AM
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Tatsunoko Fight Sprites
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
Well Xasor, I Spotted Another Error When In The Big Metal Hand Form, When You Kill Him He Falls Very Slowly In The Ground Never Hitting The Ground, Why?
#9  October 22, 2012, 01:39:39 PM