- Mid.pos and head.pos are wrong.
- You should fix the adv. frame of the normals. s.lp and s.mp +5, s.sp +3/0, s.lp +0, s.mp +2, s.sp +3. There's more issues like that in the crouching normals. Test this against Training by suppa. Ah, and the normals of both modes. It's cool if you don't want a lot of negative frame, but I find it a bit inconsistent. Maybe it's just me.
- There's a config file in your character, but that belongs to JMM's Guile. You should remove it because it involves a variable.
- I personally think that the turning on the Houzen throw it's a bit spontaneous. He grabs the P2 and magically turns him. Maybe it's like that in the source game (I never played SFA with Gen).
- The hitboxes could be better. Some boxes are really weird, others completely override the priority. Especially in the basic light attacks, the priority could be positive.
- I think some hitsparks would be better aligned in positions where it's the fist / foot of Gen. Same with the SuperBG in Kouga (hitsparks), Yasen, Shitenketsu, It is a personal thing anyway.
- How about adding more versatility to Ouga? The distance at which he launches may vary depending of which button you press.
- Shitenshuu causes 170 of dmg, +30*8, total=410, positive adv. frame, interrupts opponent's combos, and causes dizzy... It's a bit OP for a LV1 Super. And LV2 has 250 of base.
- Too much damage on the LV3 Supers!!! :O
- You NEED a new LV3 Portrait, and new Finisher Fonts.
Good job, anyways
EDIT: Two LV3 Ports.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
EDIT #2: And the fonts.