Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
The graceful and gentle Hotaru makes her way into MUGEN seeking to reunite her family, but this time in a completely custom gameplay style! However, she still retains the essence of her King of Fighters XI/Neo Geo Battle Colosseum incarnations right down to the intricate stance system. Hotaru may be a higher execution character compared to my previous characters relatively speaking, but that doesn't mean she isn't any fun to use either.
This is my new year present to all of you MUGEN players.
All previous characters made by me have been updated significantly, so, definitely get them now that they have all been noticeably improved.
- Improved jump buffering.
- Improved Burst buffering, bursting should be made more reliable now compared to before where it would fail in many custom state instances.
- All grounded normals can be canceled on hit against aerial opponents, making them safer to use and better for punishing.
- Many aesthetic improvements for both FX and SFX.
- All characters are capable of wall teching much like how they have an air and ground tech.
- Tweaked damage scaling on Affetuoso, it should do slightly more damage at the end of combos now.
- Slightly increased her juggling.
- Fixed a bug on 6y that caused MUGEN to randomly crash.
- Now capable of wall jumping, increasing her mobility options.
Hieda no Akyuu
-A list long enough that it's just easier to say that most of the things pointed out by RicePigeon in her respective thread has been addressed.
- Decreased her juggling.
- Tweaked damage scaling.
- Fixed a bug for Rebellion that occasionally caused the cutscene to fail to play even on hit.
- Slightly reduced her j.2z's OTG set-ups at higher combo hits.