YesNoOk

MugenHook - upgrade your M.U.G.E.N! (Read 46283 times)

Started by ermaccer, September 20, 2019, 03:01:11 PM
Share this topic:
Re: MugenHook - upgrade your M.U.G.E.N!
#201  May 09, 2020, 07:48:08 PM
    • Mexico
    • https://rokksoftware.blogspot.com
Hi, any chance for new combo animation styles?, that would be great!
#202  May 17, 2020, 05:26:23 AM
  • John Crawley 97%
    • sites.google.com/site/orochistudio2d/Home
Hello ermaccer, congratulations and thanks for your great work.

Some suggestions:

1 - Team characters await on the stage cheering, as in the King of Fighters series, with different animations for the defeated characters.

2 - Interaction of characters with stages, with the possibility of adding destructible objects, water animation activated according to the movement of the characters (jumps, falls ...), NPCs of the stage that react to the player's actions.

3 - Possibility to add endings and introductions according to the formation of the teams, example: End the game with characters that form canonical teams to enable endings according to the story. Ending with random characters inhabits a generic ending.

4 - Possibility of adding a part of the story before and after each fight, and according to the opponents.

5 - Possibility of some opponents to fight alone even in team mode, to fight with bosses or challenging characters.

My site : Studio 2D Mugen
#203  July 05, 2020, 06:50:15 PM
    • Portugal
    • ricard.rodrigues@gmail.com
Amazing add on. Thanks for sharing. Got to find time to test it
#204  July 10, 2020, 01:42:32 PM
  • I can take'em out with my fists
everything ikemen can do if you can please port it over to this platform some stages are just too much for ikemen
The ability to put multiple vs screen music at random so it’s a different song every time or between 2 or 3 songs.
Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 12:53:39 PM by Fauxcry
#205  August 01, 2020, 09:48:06 PM
    • Uganda
question: with this tool is it possible to replicate old KoF team select?
i mean entering team vs and choosing 3 characters (basically using turns mode on start set to a fixed value)

big thanks ermaccer this is an awesome improvement
installation goes fine and runs with no problems.
ima keep checking the new features :D
#206  August 02, 2020, 09:15:16 PM
    • USA
everything ikemen can do if you can please port it over to this platform some stages are just too much for ikemen
The ability to put multiple vs screen music at random so it’s a different song every time or between 2 or 3 songs.

lol you might as well just use ikemen at that point, a lot of fixes come out anyway