YesNoOk

ShinRei's Edit Thread (Read 85318 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, July 20, 2015, 02:01:54 PM
Share this topic:
Re: ShinRei's Edit Thread
#221  September 20, 2015, 01:51:51 PM
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
yeah too late sorry.
#222  September 20, 2015, 02:07:02 PM
  • The other Indian
    • India
No problem. Can deal with it :)
#223  September 20, 2015, 04:35:24 PM
    • USA
@Rei: is there a chance that you might release these characters separately because that's a huge file size to download and its a major buzz kill that even though I want those characters bad, I can't get to them.

Nope. Not anytime soon. Which is why I suggested someone else do it. I can add the links in the first post though when done. Everything else has been said before though at some point & there isn't any password so I don't know what to tell you. I don't need to lessen it as only a few people have problems downloading it & as I said those would be the ones whom would not be playing anyway. I will at some point when I finish updating them completely.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#224  September 20, 2015, 05:09:09 PM
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
@Rei: is there a chance that you might release these characters separately because that's a huge file size to download and its a major buzz kill that even though I want those characters bad, I can't get to them.

Nope. Not anytime soon. Which is why I suggested someone else do it. I can add the links in the first post though when done. Everything else has been said before though at some point & there isn't any password so I don't know what to tell you. I don't need to lessen it as only a few people have problems downloading it & as I said those would be the ones whom would not be playing anyway. I will at some point when I finish updating them completely.

don't worry i uploading right now and only folder with chars remains and everything will be on seperated folders.
#225  September 20, 2015, 05:11:36 PM
    • UK

That actually was my intentions of what I was meant to say yestaday, glad to see someone deciding to upload everything into seperate downloads for Mugen.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#226  September 20, 2015, 05:14:19 PM
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
your gonna thank me when i finish. and then i'm gonna send links to this on mediafire.
#227  September 20, 2015, 05:32:58 PM
    • USA
your gonna thank me when i finish. and then i'm gonna send links to this on mediafire.
Just take note that not every single one of these characters is finished. Severe shortage of resources which leads to lack of motivation. In which case I'll now link this.
#228  September 20, 2015, 10:58:54 PM
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
#229  September 21, 2015, 12:32:14 AM
    • UK
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#230  September 21, 2015, 02:58:24 PM
  • The other Indian
    • India
Thank you @kaczor787: . This was really nice of you.
#231  September 24, 2015, 09:42:40 PM
  • I miss you so bad mon amour
    • Mexico
    • kai_de_aries@hotmail.com
shinrei, the chars have the new pots hitsparks?
All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
#232  September 26, 2015, 10:26:04 AM
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:28:59 AM by rhiggatwat
#233  October 10, 2015, 04:04:41 AM
    • USA
Can someone delete this thread?
#234  October 10, 2015, 04:17:21 AM
    • lildaddy9149@yahoo.com
Dude its mugen a free engine why do you care if some people get yhe characters no need to b selfish with mugen..
#235  October 10, 2015, 04:19:47 AM
    • USA
No I'm deleting my  file hosting accounts for another reason. Someone already re-uploaded the stuff previously... Before you speak I suggest you know your facts..
#236  October 10, 2015, 04:21:22 AM
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
You can lock the topic I guess
any particular reason?
#237  October 10, 2015, 05:12:27 AM
    • USA
Well this particular topic because I don't plan to update it any farther, I forgot you could lock them my mistake. As for the file sharing I have like 4 different sites I'm using & I'm going to just be using one from now on not to mention I was overcharged so I deleted it naturally. I'm completely wiping my cpu for a fresh start & I'm trying to better organize things rather than everything being scattered.
#238  October 10, 2015, 07:04:22 AM
  • Raging Fist
imo thats probably the best idea you could have ever done. Sometimes fresh starts are better. Hell I make a bet with this in mind, you can make something wonderful out of it.
#239  October 11, 2015, 11:30:52 AM
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Apologies for posting in the thread, but I just wanted to say thanks for the characters and game, this was great while it lasted. Good luck with any future endeavors.