YesNoOk

Tiny 63 1/3 has been released!! (Read 10772 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, May 30, 2020, 07:49:13 am
Share this topic:
Tiny 63 1/3 has been released!!
#1  May 30, 2020, 07:49:13 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ok, has passed so much time since a release of mine that isn't for April Fools. I debt you this since 2019 and finally I can deliver you. So here it is:

Tiny in ClayFighter 63 1/3 style!!
A project that born just because I want more CF1/2 chars in this style, and thanks to Jewel man 10 rips now the "possible project" becomes a full character. Here's what you'll find on Tiny:
  • Sprites from ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay and voices from both games
  • Moveset based in the two games, a mixture of them to make a full character to be usable
  • New throws based on the first game (there's no throws in C2, BTW) and new supers
  • The complete 63 1/3 treatment you know and love (announcer, sparks and sound FX, Overhead Attack, combo system and Insane Combos!!)
However, he's not fully finished, I'm still struggling with Claytalities code (you know, the same problem appeared again), as well working in the Squeeze Claytality (new to MUGEN, one of the common claytalities in 63 1/3 and Sculptor's Cut), but I can't mantain him unreleased since most of the character is finished. So, I could not contain me and I made the release anyway, so I hope you don't get mad with me for don't giving Tiny some Claytality, but that will be fixed soon, I promise you ;)

Spoiler: And now, the screenshots!! (click to see content)

DOWNLOAD HIM NOW OR I'LL MOLD YOU A NEW FACE!!
Chars -> Adaptations

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Tiny 63 1/3 has been released!!
#2  May 30, 2020, 10:18:10 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Good!
Time to try this oldschool gem!
#3  June 01, 2020, 09:16:25 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Just tested, great release as usual! Basara out here keeping mugen alive, love still seeing fantastic content from legacy creators
#4  June 14, 2020, 07:17:05 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#5  June 14, 2020, 07:19:34 am
    • Chile
 :msurprised:
And I'm just working on Tiny to see his claytalities. Noted, thanks ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#6  June 14, 2020, 10:12:00 am
Great release, Basara. Was this also consider a April Fool'ss release, but cancelled of the pandamic?
#7  June 14, 2020, 06:35:55 pm
    • Chile
Thanks man ;) and no, it's a serious release (it was released in may as well), but I was too enthusiastic to keep it until I finish his claytalities, so I did it early :P

I'm working on his claytalities along with Butch, but now that bug makes me revisited him again