- Blue Nocturne is spelled "Blue Nocture" (when you defeat the enemy);
- the Light of Virtue (hold back, then forward and punch) uses a non-fitting sound (it's like he's using an EX move);
- also there is no guardsound;
- forward medium kick can't be guarded while standing but while crouching, but it should be the opposite!
It shouldn't be guarded while crouching but you should be able to guard it when standing;
- crouching medium kick is misaligned (you have to align it with posadds);
- misaligned hitsparks for almost all basic attacks; here's the list:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty - The aerial strong kick doesn't have a guardspark;
- no guardsound for these moves:
Spoiler: list (click to see content)
- Remy should guard attacks that are above him (or some special moves) with a different animation; but he can't and so debug messages appear; they say:
WARNING: PLAYER STREET FIGHTER 3 REMY IN STATE 150: CHANGED TO INVALID ACTION 160
- you can chain the launcher (DF, strong punch) as many times as you can into itself for no reason (I could chain it twice);
- some sprites need to be cropped;
- the grab animations are misaligned and aren't animated properly;
- anim 800, anim 805;
- if you do the Tech Hit (when you get grabbed you do the grab motion to evade from it), debug message
appears, saying: WARNING: PLAYER STREET FIGHTER 3 REMY IN STATE 802: CHANGED TO INVALID ACTION 802
- Light of Justice uses a hit sound before it starts;
- if the enemy is crouching, the last hit of Supreme Rising Rage Flash doesn't connect;
- some CLSNs could be simplified a lot, like the ones in anim 1000, 1050;
- I don't know why Remy moves like that at the end of anim 430.
I also have lots of feedback for Charlie, do you want it? I don't want to necrobump the other topic, so I can post it here if you want.