YesNoOk

Mrs. Wolowitz is dead!! (Read 1353 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, November 12, 2014, 05:45:19 pm
Share this topic:
Mrs. Wolowitz is dead!!
#1  November 12, 2014, 05:45:19 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

http://comicbook.com/2014/11/12/carol-ann-susi-who-played-mrs-wolowitz-on-the-big-bang-theory-ha/
Warner Bros. has just confirmed that veteran character actress Carol Ann Susi, who is best known for her role as the unseen and bellowing yet beloved Mrs. Wolowitz on CBS’s The Big Bang Theory, has died after a brief battle with an aggressive cancer.

Warner Bros. issued the following statement from Warner Bros. Television, CBS and The Big Bang Theory Executive Producers Chuck Lorre, Seven Molaoro and Bill Prady: "The Big Bang Theory family has lost a beloved member today with the passing of Carol Ann Susi, who hilariously and memorably voiced the role of Mrs. Wolowitz. Unseen by viewers, the Mrs. Wolowitz character became a bit of a mystery throughout the show’s eight seasons. What was not a mystery, however, was Carol Ann’s immense talent and comedic timing, which were on display during each unforgettable appearance. In addition to her talent, Carol Ann was a constant source of joy and kindness to all. Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with her family during this time, and we will miss her greatly." (...) Dozens of TV guest appearances followed, including Cheers; Doogie Howser, M.D.; Mad About You; Just Shoot Me; Seinfeld and Six Feet Under, to name a few.
A great comedy actress that shouldn't be forgotten, RIP Carol Ann :'(

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Mrs. Wolowitz is dead!!
#2  November 12, 2014, 05:49:18 pm
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
It's been good times, Carol. Fucking cancer. :'(
#3  November 12, 2014, 10:25:22 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Cancer is always a depressing thing no matter who gets stricken by it. It's sad to read things like this too. :(
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#4  November 12, 2014, 10:32:09 pm
R.I.P Carol. Damn you cancer, damn you.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger