YesNoOk

Metal Slug Fiolina Germi v0.8 (Read 4795 times)

Started by Noctis, February 27, 2016, 09:25:24 pm
Share this topic:
Metal Slug Fiolina Germi v0.8
#1  February 27, 2016, 09:25:24 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
It's the tiny version of her from Metal Slug. It's v0.8 because I made her years ago, but never released her and when I tried to go back and finish her I couldn't remember how in god's name I even coded her to work so I don't think I'll ever get around to finishing her. I have an idea on how to make her work, but I just don't feel like doing it now. Basically, what her "read me" file says. So yeah. She's still perfectly playable, she's just not in the ideal condition.

She only works in 1.0 and 1.1.

Average filesize (3.85mb).
Download - Updated February 27th, 2016

Previous Versions

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Re: Metal Slug Fiolina Germi v0.8
#2  February 27, 2016, 09:51:20 pm
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
Seems really great , specially the weapons bar down...

I was waiting for a better Metal Slug char, thank u!

Edit- Played it now... Best Metal slug char so far my opinion... Just one problem I could see... The amno bar is great but it's not working properly (There always infinite anmo and we can't refill the grenades with the ones found during the fight...)
Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:01:55 pm by ROLEINMUGEN
#3  February 27, 2016, 11:16:38 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I stated in the first post and in her read me file that she's unfinished. What she is is what you get. The ammo/weapons system IS NOT FINISHED and as far as I'm concerned, I don't plan on finishing it. That's why she's a version 0.8. You can't refill ammo either. The way it is now, you switch to weapon of choice, have 15 ammo, run out of ammo, auto switch back to pistol, manually switch back to weapon of choice, have it refilled back to 15 ammo, repeat. Grenades aren't refillable.
But I appreciate the compliment and I'm glad you enjoy her even as she is.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#4  March 01, 2016, 12:42:30 pm
    • Italy
    • emilio.mari@tin.it
screens?
#5  March 01, 2016, 12:44:18 pm
    • Italy
    • emilio.mari@tin.it
ok, i see it