YesNoOk

Master Betty from Kung Pow sound for Dan by POTS (Read 2913 times)

Started by guy-zero32k4, December 26, 2012, 08:06:40 am
Share this topic:
Master Betty from Kung Pow sound for Dan by POTS
#1  December 26, 2012, 08:06:40 am
So one night me and a friend had just finished seeing Kung Pow, and then playing SF IV.  Friend can't stand Dan, so I was beating the game with Dan for him.  At which time he'd go : "NNNEEEGGGHHH!"  like Betty when I'd throw Dan's fireball. 
 Don't know who's Master Betty?  Or never seen the movie?  Here he is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz1rjq5emKY

When we were laughing, then I got the idea to do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbspUF1n6o8

Here's DL:
 http://www.sendspace.com/file/10lxer

Thinking of doing one for the boys from SF III, Gato from KOF, or Gen from SFA....

Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:10:12 am by guy-zero32k4
Re: Master Betty from Kung Pow sound for Dan by POTS
#2  December 26, 2012, 08:13:48 am
  • Shakespear.
This is fucking awesome.  I don't even have Dan on my roster, but I think I'm going to add him just for this.   

What's that select screen music? 'it's not good it's fucking delicious'
#3  December 26, 2012, 08:19:27 am
It's from the menu select of House Of the Dead Overkill.

See I work on mugen at work.  For my entire shift.   This is mugen I use to test things before I put them in my personal mugen.  I wanted a select music that if anyone would watch they'd be what the hell?

Big fan of your work BTW RobotMonkeyHead.
#4  December 26, 2012, 08:36:16 am
    • Edtion.TK
Audio is off (but you know that already)

Where's Dexter?
#5  December 26, 2012, 08:45:24 am
Yeah, I know.  Threw it together, riped all the sounds I used and didn't use from the movie over the course of an hour and converted them.   Had trouble remembering what voice was win poses or moves or supers.

On Dexter, I didn't make,  just edited a couple of things on him.  Made video mainly to show friend what I did, but he convinced me to release it for everyone to get Lols.
#6  December 26, 2012, 09:04:40 am
    • Edtion.TK
I pay no attention to character releases, forum events, a lot of things, and other things, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Where can I find Dexter :freak:?
#7  December 26, 2012, 09:20:49 am
  • Shakespear.
It's from the menu select of House Of the Dead Overkill.

See I work on mugen at work.  For my entire shift.   This is mugen I use to test things before I put them in my personal mugen.  I wanted a select music that if anyone would watch they'd be what the hell?

Big fan of your work BTW RobotMonkeyHead.
Cool, thanks.  Glad you like my stuff, it's cool to meet someone who's into it 8) 
I think I need to get a job like yours.  What do you do?

@Edtion: Awesome signature.
#8  December 26, 2012, 09:51:26 am

I'll PM the answers to you both of you.  Check your PMs.
#9  December 26, 2012, 01:15:32 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
@ guy-zero32k4: What the hell do you do for work that allows you to play/edit Mugen while getting paid!? That's hilarious!! I'm also a little envious.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#10  December 27, 2012, 03:13:36 pm
Sorry to answer after so long just got off work.  Work is 12 hour days.  I'll answer the question vauge as possible, so everyone won't ask anymore.

I do armed security.  Don't ask for who or what, don't want to say being they check online.
Hence why I don't want to say for who, and that I actually like my bosses.

My boss and his boss tell us to bring anything for us to do between patrols. The guys bring thier laptops, thier X-box360, PS3, or shit loads of movies to watch.  I take my laptop and literally work on mugen during my whole shift.  In the time I've been there, I taught myself how to use fighter factory, how to use photoshop, how to edit sounds in mugen and making intros and endings.  No internet there or on my shitty phone either, (stupid bitch ex girl friend) so everything I learned on my own.  No video tutorials, nothing.  You'd be surpised how I figured things out staring at the screen saying "work goddamned you!" during those hours.

Now, that that's clear as mud, being that these are the only responses;  I assume that everyone liked the soundpack?  Or didn't? 
#11  December 28, 2012, 03:37:55 am
  • This will do....for now
    • USA
    • Skype - mellilla2003
    • www.youtube.com/user/smoke072
I liked, I lol'ed when I did Dan's Otoko Michi with this voice sound. Nice work man.
Switch: SW-8428-1825-4399