YesNoOk

[Theme Thread] Post your original chars (story, sprite or art) (Read 55635 times)

Started by Jed, July 11, 2010, 06:40:03 am

Jed

[Theme Thread] Post your original chars (story, sprite or art)
#1  July 11, 2010, 06:40:03 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok I had this crazy Idea let's see what you guys can come up with own made up chars I know Rikard  has is own as well as the dude form Shades of Manhattan, madlax (I think that's her name)  and enlightened shadow  have some
chars of there own

so if you guys have a personal or non personal (you made up mind you)  chars post in sprite or art form please give name a a Bit of a Background as to why ya made this chars if you want to

Note it has to be some thing you came up with your own char you guys can post as many chars ya made up if ya want to

ok now you don't need to just post art, you can post the story too and a music theme but do understand that if you going to post a music theme it has to have a story posted first or if you don't have one just the art of any kind will do or nothing
but just the story and keep it Work safe ok  :P

I go first 

SEASON 1 or the RPG series 1 story

JED

Back story: I made this chars based on myself for a lot of personal reasons  based on the story dragon sword

Personal BIO: at age 18 (I'm 25 at this point in time ;D ) Jed was quiet, temperamental, brash, and very antisocial person  at times, though on the inside he has a kind heart he don't show it to just any one his the topical Joe most people tend to over look and never bother with. All though few have known me better then this like his master or his friend Jessie other practicing Chinese Kick boxing with his master Jed masters in ki or chi energy type attacks  he ginarolly likes to ride on a bike out on the streets at night to clear his mind. His master ask him to go to china with him to see some thing soon after inheriting a powerful weapon called the dragon sword Jed's master had vanished and soon it was attacked by ancient demonic dragons. Jed manged to fight's his way out and get on his bike looking for his master he soon encounters a girl named Mei Li Huo but her friends call he Rei after a set of misunderstanding the to realize the  most stop what ever this Demonic dragons are be for the take over the world.

REI

Back story: based on a real person I keep seeing in life but never talked to I decided to make a char of her based on the story dragon sword

Personal BIO: At 18 years old and a all ready strong willed, clam and very disciplined yet very social with her friends only kind of girl he a warrior form the Phoenix clan and known as Phoenix style Kung-Fu and can call forth flames with her  Phoenix rod.  Rei can be understanding but she can easily gets pissed off by bad modded people like Jed but tends to try and bare that with the fact he wilds the dragon sword.

JESSIE
Back story:  she was like the friend I wish I had during my hard times also form dragon sword as (well the rest I posted are as well :P )

Personal BIO: 18 of age and known to Jed as his best friend she often calls Jed Dragon Boy and makes Jed lough though Jed calls her a New Yorker Texan seeing her parents came form Texas and New Yorke, Thompson just calls her a yank witch she hate being called more then anything or midget yank (seeing she shorter then the rest of the cure) Jessie is a free spirited person with more hummer then in her heart then anybody though she can be a gossiper and a snoop  witch she resents being called her fighting style is what she calls her street smarts or in this case kick boxing style mix arts she uses a Blade bow that shoots energy and homes in on opponents

MIKU

Back story: I char i came up with you say she might be a Raiden inspiration

Personal BIO: 17 the clam and very disciplined yet very social and the more strict Miku. she considered the fastest warrior of the group wielding four Shiden Dragon swords for very us levels of speed and uses lightening powrers to boot,  so she has speed with a sting. although she nice to talk to the person that seems to get on her nerves is Kyung, Miku often ends up fighting with her a lot you wounder why they haven't killed one another.

KYUNG

Back story: based on some old ideas and she the only taekwondo chick with water and ice powers :P
Personal BIO: 18 Kyung is considered to be the wildest person seeing she like punk rock music and has a care free attitude witch make some wonder how can Rei call her sister but the to go way back kyung  for some reason
likes to pick on Miku strict attitude calling her little miss uptight or strictness. kyung's fighting style tae kwon do Ice and water based powers the can hit hard on most opponents.

THOMPSON

Back story: based on the GGxx music "A open bar and a drunkard" or something like that it sums up what this birtish char is all about :P
Personal BIO: 20 years of age Thompson carries the theme "A open bar and a drunkard" he often picks fights with Jed or the rest of the dragon sword team for this drunken attitude above all it's his strength  (other then the fact he wilds the Fire Dragon Sword) is what makes him the strangest fighter of the group boxing and getting dunk is the only strengths Thompson seems to show most of the time although it seems he has feeling for Jessie it is not to clear wither he dose or not

thanks to EnlightendShadow for reminding to type more :P

I have more but meh (like 11 stories more worth of chars) but this what i want to show for now. :sugoi:

btw I did want to tell ya guys if I ever get gundam war done with animation wars I like to do a

Dragon Sword VS. Shades of Manhattan or any original something like that in the mugen community someday ;D
but that something ells I had in mind
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:04:53 pm by Jed
Re: {theme thread} post your oringal chars (sprite or art)
#2  July 14, 2010, 07:43:03 pm
  • CVS3 = Win
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/enlightendshadow/
This is a very interesting topic, I know I''ve posted my character many times before but I've never gone into detail about his story. Mostly because I'm still debating about the story myself.  I've just looked and read everything about your characters Jed but you really didn't explain anything about the "dragon sword".  I also find it kind of funny that your character and mine look very similar in some ways.   :D

EnlightendShadow

This version of my character is actually the latest one from countless different variations of him in the past.  I might sprite those early versions of him just for laughs later.  Anyway this is the character that is based on me.  This version of him came to be because of an RP "role playing group blog" between my friends and I.  I know this is going to be long but I think I'll post the bio I posted for Season two of our RP.  This is all just thoughts behind my character and I'm still working out the whole story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEASON 2 BIO

EnlightendShadow:

The champion of last years End Game Tournament. A strong willed man and master in many martial arts. He is mostly known for defeating Chaos, the head of an underground organization determined in taking control of the world’s economy by creating super soldiers about 10 times stronger than normal people. Renowned around the globe for being able to mix up ancient arts like the Kusasnagi clan’s style and Mugen-tenshin ninjitsu styles with modern martial arts in a consistent movement never breaking rhythm. In a fight he remains calm and let’s his opponents make the first few moves to analyze their style and potential and then goes on the offensive. A natural born leader with an aura that demands respect and admiration, a quality only found in a true warriors and champions, not to mention a calculative combatant. He has a strong sense of right and wrong with a solid foundation of morals based on inner balance, trust, respect, loyalty, friendship and family. He is an easy going guy, thinker, cocky attitude, but dislikes putting forth effort. His true power only emerges when he gets pushed off the edge and there is no other alternative. When that power arises he demonstrates unmatched potential. He likes anything that goes fast and thus loves street racing. He has a special place for his trusty black Saleen Mustang. In the last tournament EnShadow’s girlfriend was kidnapped and held hostage by Chaos, the leader of a powerful underground crime syndicate. She was used as a lure to capture EnShadow and take his DNA. They used this data to create clones and modify other humans to create an army of unbelievably strong fighters under Chaos’ control. EnShadow eventually got free and rejoined his comrades in an effort to save his girl the other captives. He fought through countless battles, each time getting stronger. He even fought the organizations greatest scientific achievement, Ichiro a clone designed to be better than the original in every way. He eventually freed his girlfriend but went on to finish Chaos off. He came out victorious but barely alive. The very experiments that destroyed his normal life were the only things that kept him alive. It has now been 6 months since EnShadow has been out of commission in a state of coma. Throughout that time, his girlfriend stayed by his side and helped take care of his wounds hoping that one day he would reawaken. She waited patiently but eventually left his side with an aching heart she decides to leave him because she did not want to be a burden upon him any longer. She determined that just by being with him she was his only weakness she left without leaving any kind of a trace and got hired by a new organization overseas in Japan. EnShadow finally awakens to find that his lover is nowhere to be found without a clue on where to find her. EnShadow can’t understand why she left but also finds that San Francisco is in a state of turmoil but he cannot do anything about it….yet. He is looked after by a family of four until his strength returns. With new found resolve he heads back into the world determined to fix all the wrongs and END THIS GAME." 8)

There have been a few new additions like his ability to use for a lack of a better term "Dark energy".  I guess something like Ash's new powers in KOFXIII. I will eventually make sprites for my friends characters and post them here with a much shorter bio  ;P

I hope this was what you were looking for and I can't wait to see what others show.   :sugoi:

Jed

#3  July 15, 2010, 12:32:48 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
This is a very interesting topic, I know I''ve posted my character many times before but I've never gone into detail about his story. Mostly because I'm still debating about the story myself.  I've just looked and read everything about your characters Jed but you really didn't explain anything about the "dragon sword".  I also find it kind of funny that your character and mine look very similar in some ways.   :D

that's cause one I got lazy to want too, two I forgot I made an RP story (funny that we have both made RP ;D )  with some friends (@ mugen-Infantry) as well long time ago witch is just a lose base or the real story I was planing to make for dragon sword.

witch if I really wanted to tell the RP Version be far longer then yours seeing we made 4 or 5 chapters long form the just making the story continue a few times but I could just give the RP's personal Background ah hell I'll updated it :P then

BTW I see so my chars have some similarities then funny I's  like to see them just to now what  similarities XD

EDIT UP dated my post now more info
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 02:37:43 am by Jed
#4  July 15, 2010, 06:57:40 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA

Name: Chatman
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 218 lbs.
Special Skills: Experienced lockpick, talented artist
Fighting style: Has been trained in multiple fighting styles; however, his main fighting style is composed of tae kwon do, street kickboxing, wrestling, and basic streetfighting instincts. Has also mastered using the kama and and katana.
Special Abilities: Can manifest his chi in a physical form as blades by channeling it to his extremities as he attacks. Can also give himself a temporary burst of speed by surging his chi through his body.
Special Limitations: Cannot overstress his body, otherwise a dark entity which spawned from his unadulterated raw power will possess and control his body as a tool of wrath and destruction.
Fighting Strengths: Speed, power, comboing
Fighting Weaknesses: Range, health

Jed

#5  July 28, 2010, 09:11:21 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
well this cool but should i post more of my original chars? or just bump this? seeing the replays are low..... :P
Next Gen IX
#6  July 28, 2010, 10:16:16 pm
well this cool but should i post more of my original chars? or just bump this? seeing the replays are low..... :P

Well I  see no harm keep posting. It's cool that you have, a thread for original Characters Jed.  ;)
Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 10:28:02 pm by _kronos_
#7  July 28, 2010, 10:29:52 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I have already some original chars made (art most of the cases)...

this is the one most of you know (it's also in my sig)

and another old picture...

well... the original history was strange, now days is more complicated...
but I remember something that was quite fun and original for those years (I created this chars like OMG, I think 12 years ago)

anyways, the nice idea I had in mind was that he becomes a villian, and in the "game" I imagine, he kills all his opponents... that ending of the "game" was spoiled when swordfish movie appeared (you know, the bad guy wins originality was less original then)
            Zorf Giudecca

Jed

#8  July 28, 2010, 10:47:03 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
well... the original history was strange, now days is more complicated...
but I remember something that was quite fun and original for those years (I created this chars like OMG, I think 12 years ago)

anyways, the nice idea I had in mind was that he becomes a villian, and in the "game" I imagine, he kills all his opponents... that ending of the "game" was spoiled when swordfish movie appeared (you know, the bad guy wins originality was less original then)

well this is interesting  ;D

Well I  see no harm keep posting. It's cool that you have, a thread for original Characters Jed.  ;)

kk then I'll post more then  :sugoi: if you guys want to post more chars to keep this thread going go ahead guys looks like your gonna see my 11 summoners teals  soon :P
Next Gen IX
#9  July 29, 2010, 01:11:59 am
  • all is love in fair and war
until I can find time to continue with my second character, this is the only one I've ever made/ finished

#10  July 29, 2010, 01:46:14 pm
  • It's like I can touch you!
Will of the Children's Television Workshop Grover

Evil Jew

Jed

#11  July 29, 2010, 09:54:23 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
LOL are you serious?  o_O oh well at least it's funny i think?  ;D I update my posts then need time to add my chars and wright their BG Bio
Next Gen IX
#12  July 29, 2010, 10:59:04 pm
  • It's like I can touch you!
Yes I am serious, but they ARE wip joke characters.
#13  July 30, 2010, 02:58:54 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I PRESENT TO YOU MY MONSTROSITY

Spoiler: NSFW perhaps (click to see content)

The two tentacle-like structures on the front are used both for locomotion as well as reproduction. Its only means of reproduction is through rape. Although it has what appear to be two penises, all species are hermaphrodites. It is able to procreate with all animals "lower" than apes, though the offspring usually dies in a matter of two hours. Thus, it is an endangered species.

Experts theorize that it is an ancestor between mollusks and vertebrates (most likely amphibians since the creature is seen on both land and water), although it is abhorred by both evolutionists and creationists alike.

Nobody understands why evolution would favor such a horrible creature, yet at the same time many creationists to wonder why god could ever create something so hideous in its own image, thus questioning their own faith. Furries also hate it because they feel it is nature's way of making fun of them (and they're probably right), and taking on any fursona of the creature typically results in a ban on most forums. Liberals are also torn apart in their thinking, feminists being disgusted with the creatures' habits and wanting them all wiped out, whereas the environmentalists want to protect it due to its status as an endangered species.

It is common practice for poachers to capture them and dip them in liquid nitrogen for preservation and sold as a decoration due to its interesting color scheme.
#14  July 30, 2010, 03:34:28 am
  • *something witty yeah*

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#15  July 30, 2010, 03:47:40 am
    • http://nxistence.tumblr.com/

THE STUB. A WARRIOR OF VIRTUE TRAVELING THE WORLD TO MAKE PROTECT THE INNOCENT! WHAT SECRETS LIE IN HIS STUMP LEG? YOU WILL KNOW THE TASTE OF FEAR!

Jed

#16  July 30, 2010, 06:17:08 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok you guys stop trolling I looking for serious chars you came up with. not bull shit  --; so GTFO ;P

NrM if you guys are serious then ok I'll let it go then any who cya  :P
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:37:58 am by Jed
#17  July 30, 2010, 06:24:19 am
  • Always in control, I patrol my hood.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/mugenfan556

Two of my OC's (too lazy to post the rest).
Spoiler: Jp (click to see content)

Spoiler: Soundbyte (click to see content)

Spoiler: PSN (click to see content)
[/center]
Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 06:56:52 am by Jp
#18  July 30, 2010, 06:29:11 am
  • *something witty yeah*

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 06:37:51 am by Chronojiuj
#19  July 30, 2010, 06:33:51 am
I'll call that the grim raper
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane

Jed

#20  July 30, 2010, 06:43:52 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Next Gen IX