YesNoOk

Grimmjow (UPDATE 28/08/09) (Read 18764 times)

Started by Ah! Ya! Cos..., August 10, 2009, 09:04:25 pm
Share this topic:
Grimmjow (UPDATE 28/08/09)
#1  August 10, 2009, 09:04:25 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 08:06:35 pm by aiacos
Re: Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (update to alpha V2)
#2  August 10, 2009, 09:10:11 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
The jump animation is hand made by you, I presume...?

Edit:

First off; you need to make a walk animation, he looks like he's running against wind.

His intro, although taken directly from the game, could be changed, because fullscreen intros are generally unattractive.

Edit: I see that the kanji are in every attack EXCEPT for the strikers and "b". Is this intentional?

Small portrait is fucked. It shows up fine on the select screen, but in combat..

Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:22:37 pm by Baragøn
#3  August 10, 2009, 09:12:07 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
The jump animation is hand made by you, I presume...?

oh yes!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ and it's not very well made, as i said, i'm not good to draw...but there are jump animation now...

First off; you need to make a walk animation, he looks like he's running against wind.

His intro, although taken directly from the game, could be changed, because fullscreen intros are generally unattractive.

Edit: I see that the kanji are in every attack EXCEPT for the strikers and "b". Is this intentional?

Small portrait is fucked. It shows up fine on the select screen, but in combat..

-walk animation? you mean the velocity or these "crazy" hands? :)
-will think of new intro.thanks
-kanji o_O, i don't understand, logically there is one on the "B". so not intentional, i'll fix that
-fix the small portrait too! (i forgot :madgoi:)
Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:39:33 pm by aiacos
#4  August 10, 2009, 09:43:48 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
Kanji are a form of japenese letter.

The walk animation is odd because the legs move too fast for the velocity that he is moving.

#5  August 10, 2009, 09:50:11 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
Kanji are a form of japenese letter.

The walk animation is odd because the legs move too fast for the velocity that he is moving.

-ok just see the problems. thank you. but one thing for the portrait, i just try to change but it's the same shit in game, and in the select screen it's good...how i fix that? (i'm sure it's very simple but...)

-for the walk animation, you advice me to change all the sprites (because it looks bad) or just to adjust velocity and tick time for the legs?
#6  August 10, 2009, 09:51:22 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
I would advice you to hand-sprite a walking animation.

I'd be glad to help but the sprites are in short supply xD

#7  August 10, 2009, 09:54:04 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
I would advice you to hand-sprite a walking animation.

I'd be glad to help but the sprites are in short supply xD

ok! thank you Baragøn for the feedbacks. i'll work on it. ;)
#8  August 11, 2009, 02:45:07 am
-ok just see the problems. thank you. but one thing for the portrait, i just try to change but it's the same shit in game, and in the select screen it's good...how i fix that? (i'm sure it's very simple but...)

the character pic has to share the same pallet index as the character to be displayed properly as plyer 1 or 2 while fighting but 3-8 nope turns matches theyd be ok till there turn but you can switch it so the charaters fighting arenot displayed but every one wants a solution that works with all screen packs ... kek

export the small pic and a animation frame at random from the charcter copy paste small into it crop to 25x25 if it doesnt work still you clicked shared pallet when you imported it into the sff only a few buggy ones ive found allow this idk if they used the ff template or kfm or random ff glitch it will automaticly make the small pic share the pallet when its runing so the index has to match up 

technicly theres a way around this but you  c how long it took to give you that solution it would be a short novel to tell you a alternate way to get around this

yea its a run on sentence idc
Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:50:11 am by azagthoth9
#9  August 11, 2009, 05:25:13 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Anyway, it was a good upgrade, even if the helpers have
weak attacks is a work interesting.
In my opinion it would be good if the Cero was red like on anime.  ;D
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#10  August 11, 2009, 12:38:15 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
the character pic has to share the same pallet index as the character to be displayed properly as plyer 1 or 2 while fighting but 3-8 nope turns matches theyd be ok till there turn but you can switch it so the charaters fighting arenot displayed but every one wants a solution that works with all screen packs ... kek

export the small pic and a animation frame at random from the charcter copy paste small into it crop to 25x25 if it doesnt work still you clicked shared pallet when you imported it into the sff only a few buggy ones ive found allow this idk if they used the ff template or kfm or random ff glitch it will automaticly make the small pic share the pallet when its runing so the index has to match up

technicly theres a way around this but you  c how long it took to give you that solution it would be a short novel to tell you a alternate way to get around this

yea its a run on sentence idc

OK! thank you very much azagthoth9!

Anyway, it was a good upgrade, even if the helpers have
weak attacks is a work interesting.
In my opinion it would be good if the Cero was red like on anime.  Grin

thank you dan.mt ;)
long time i don't see bleach anime! red cero? ok i'll see that!

#11  August 11, 2009, 04:01:01 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Better. :)

I see you took my advice and made the attacks link together. However, you should not be able to chain in a circular way, because that will always lead to infinite.
For example, authorize combos going from X to Y to A, but not come back.
For example X,X,X,Y,Y,A,A,A would be okay as a combo.

Since you allowed circular combos (going back from an attack to another), there are infinites, such as spamming X,A,X,A,X,A,etc.
#12  August 11, 2009, 06:41:10 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
thanks Cybaster for your precious advices! :D
of course i take care of your advices! So i just fix the problem of infinite, i didn't see when i tested. It was only with the X,A,X,A...( change the circular movecontact between X and A).i don't see another, so tell me if you see..

(bon et si tu as des idées pour ameliorer ce char, cybaster je suis preneur!!merci)
#13  August 11, 2009, 06:46:26 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
Also, you may want to change the hitbox for Grimmjow's second hit on the A combo.

If it's hard to tell, Firebrand was hit by the first attack; but the second attack missed, hence lack of hitsparks.

#14  August 11, 2009, 07:00:39 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
If it's hard to tell, Firebrand was hit by the first attack; but the second attack missed, hence lack of hitsparks.

if i understand, you would like i change the anim of hit? ok i'll fix that. I put the hitbox on previous element. that's why there is no hit sparks on your photo!
(i'm not sure well understand your request my english is so baaaad o_O)

#15  August 11, 2009, 07:02:34 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/

if i understand, you would like i change the anim of hit? ok i'll fix that. I put the hitbox on previous element. that's why there is no hit sparks on your photo!
(i'm not sure well understand your request my english is so baaaad o_O)

[url=http://nsa08.casimages.com/img/2009/08/11/090811070055765388.png]http://nsa08.casimages.com/img/2009/08/11/090811070055765388.png[/URL]

What I'm saying is, the second attack in the "A" combo never even hit, because of odd hitboxes.

#16  August 11, 2009, 09:18:14 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
What I'm saying is, the second attack in the "A" combo never even hit, because of odd hitboxes.

I just understand what you say Baragøn! ok i'll fix it for the next update :sugoi:
#17  August 11, 2009, 09:20:52 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Also fix the small portrait
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#18  August 11, 2009, 10:14:50 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
For the intro, you could also try to grab one without the subtitles, it would looks better.
#19  August 11, 2009, 10:17:13 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
For the intro, you could also try to grab one without the subtitles, it would looks better.

Especialy since the subtitles are in English and don't match what is being said.

#20  August 11, 2009, 10:31:57 pm
  • Hey ken , can i do this ? - SURE YOU CAN
    • firemugen.webs.com/
Yeay , let's try this , feedbacks later 

Ps : Jeagerjaques ? Jaggerjack maybe no ?