YesNoOk

GRIMMJOW (UPDATED 28/08/09) (Read 38460 times)

Started by Ah! Ya! Cos..., July 29, 2009, 05:10:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: grimmjow / ulquiorra
#21  July 30, 2009, 09:32:50 pm
thanks for th help psychomaticMarik Tongue Tongue
Someone besides Wild Tengu needed to say it.
I don't plan to do jumping animation
Really?
Then why even bother making the character? I mean...jumping is kinda important.
#22  July 30, 2009, 10:23:57 pm
Yes, about jumping, i didnt look at the chars yet, but i bet ATLEAST one of the frames look abit like jumping

No Borders, No Nations
#23  July 31, 2009, 12:01:19 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
They couldn't jump in the game ? And how many attacks did they have ?

It's a good start, but as said, they need to have a minimum gameplay to be acceptable.
Make the attacks link between each other, at least.
No need to use a third button for cero, make it use the 2 buttons you're using for attacks.
You could add some gameplay features such as Melty blood's parry, or SF3's one.
#24  July 31, 2009, 01:54:20 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
(...)
I don't plan to do jumping animation, (...)

Hm... ¿Without the jump animation? I am not sure but I think it will be a little strange because, shinigamis, hollows, espadas and arrancars have fluid movements in the air.

One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#25  July 31, 2009, 11:28:16 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
Ugh... assists... that would be stupid. Especially for Grimmjow.

stupid? not completly agree. i understand what you want to say wild tengu. Grimmjow doesn't need help of gin, aizen and tousen in the manga. But even if this char will be not completly respectful of the manga, Grimmjow is subject to aizen, gin and tousen. And i don't see a real problem to do helpers. that's only my opinion.
And it's only one of my choices to increase the gameplay ;)

thanks for th help psychomaticMarik Tongue Tongue
Someone besides Wild Tengu needed to say it.
I don't plan to do jumping animation
Really?
Then why even bother making the character? I mean...jumping is kinda important.

nothing wrong with that. concerning to jumping. I know, i know, It's very important. And i repeat there is NO JUMP ANIMATIONS in this damn shit game.
as i said i tried to frankensprite and find animations to swap, but nothing persuasive. Sorry i really decide not to do jump! i'm sure there are other way like "shunpo" for example. (and i repeat if someone have real ideas about that it would be cool)

They couldn't jump in the game ? And how many attacks did they have ?

It's a good start, but as said, they need to have a minimum gameplay to be acceptable.
Make the attacks link between each other, at least.
No need to use a third button for cero, make it use the 2 buttons you're using for attacks.
You could add some gameplay features such as Melty blood's parry, or SF3's one.

they could'nt jump and crouch in the wii game. gameplay horrible too (with nunchunk and wiimote --;)
and for the attacks cybaster: 2 buttons attack, 3 specials (one i'm not able to do with my keypad, cause i haven't got nunchuk), and one hyper (cero) NOT FUNNY ISN'T IT?  ;)

when you say "make the attacks link between each other" what does it mean? desolé je comprends pas bien l'anglais des fois cybaster! :o

Hm... ¿Without the jump animation? I am not sure but I think it will be a little strange because, shinigamis, hollows, espadas and arrancars have fluid movements in the air.
I agree dan mt, but... ;)
#26  August 03, 2009, 04:17:08 am
nice looking characters, just out of curiousity...why did you choose to rip sprites from Wii and not psp ps2 games that would have more sufficient sprites to work with?
#27  August 03, 2009, 10:48:49 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
when you say "make the attacks link between each other" what does it mean? desolé je comprends pas bien l'anglais des fois cybaster!
Make the attacks combo. Pressing X then Y leads to a 2-hit combo for example. Or doing combos with X,X,Y, or X,Y->Cero.

Fais en sorte de pouvoir faire des combo en enchainant les boutons. Par exemple, appuyer sur X puis sur Y devrait permettre un 2-hit combo. Ou permettre d'enchainer le cera après une attaque normale.
#28  August 03, 2009, 12:25:10 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
nice looking characters, just out of curiousity...why did you choose to rip sprites from Wii and not psp ps2 games that would have more sufficient sprites to work with?

-I tried on ps2 (i would have made shinji first) but my computer is not powerful enough.(2 minutes just for the "3,2,1 FIGHT!!")
And i find the graphic not good on blade blaters. Even if there are "colorloss" on this wii game.

-For the psp, i lend it to a friend and i believe there are no emulator yet... :'(

-I try on the gamecube too but there are not the chars i want.

Make the attacks combo. Pressing X then Y leads to a 2-hit combo for example. Or doing combos with X,X,Y, or X,Y->Cero.

Fais en sorte de pouvoir faire des combo en enchainant les boutons. Par exemple, appuyer sur X puis sur Y devrait permettre un 2-hit combo. Ou permettre d'enchainer le cera après une attaque normale.

Ok cybaster :sugoi: thank you for the advice, i'll will do this.

But now something change: i just finish THE JUMP ANIMATIONS (with 3 attacks) :sugoi:. (not totally convince by the result yet, but not bad).

I change my mind about the Jump, cause you all right about this and it's not worth to being stubborn, thank you. ;D
#29  August 03, 2009, 10:53:39 pm
-I tried on ps2 (i would have made shinji first) but my computer is not powerful enough.(2 minutes just for the "3,2,1 FIGHT!!")
And i find the graphic not good on blade blaters. Even if there are "colorloss" on this wii game.
well if you change your mind let me know i can get you the screenshots you need,mugen needs a shinji, you might also be able to edit some of the sprites of Ulquiorra and Grimmjow from BB2 for your characters, would make a good base at the very least
-For the psp, i lend it to a friend and i believe there are no emulator yet... :'(
true  :(
#30  August 04, 2009, 04:30:24 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
well if you change your mind let me know i can get you the screenshots you need,mugen needs a shinji, you might also be able to edit some of the sprites of Ulquiorra and Grimmjow from BB2 for your characters, would make a good base at the very least

thank you johnny b916 ;), a shinji why not? if you're ok of course, give me what you want!
#31  August 06, 2009, 01:46:01 am
Are you also creating Byakuya in 3D version?
#32  August 06, 2009, 02:07:26 am
  • Yu're tears feul my butownage.
this is from Shattered blade?

If Im correct, it has easy to emulate combos. just make it an easy A  for the chop, B for slash, C for stab. then make them comboable. And the cahrs have specials, so there goes them. the only thing wrong would be the super Bankai attacks they have, seeing as theyre cinematic.

Also, Id think a Yumichika char would be great, he needs more love.
#33  August 06, 2009, 02:13:06 am
this is from Shattered blade?

If Im correct, it has easy to emulate combos. just make it an easy A  for the chop, B for slash, C for stab. then make them comboable. And the cahrs have specials, so there goes them. the only thing wrong would be the super Bankai attacks they have, seeing as theyre cinematic.

Also, Id think a Yumichika char would be great, he needs more love.
Yeah it's from Shattered Blade. And it would be nice if he was in MUGEN. And I can rip his sprites from Bleach DS 3rd if I want to.
#34  August 06, 2009, 02:42:23 am
o, hes in the 3rd?

didnt know that. Well, make him if yu feel like it, but doesnt the 3rd have limited animations?
#35  August 06, 2009, 02:48:09 am
o, hes in the 3rd?

didnt know that. Well, make him if yu feel like it, but doesnt the 3rd have limited animations?
Yeah. It doesn't have that much attacks and sometimes I can't clean his sprites cause the FX are in the way.....
#36  August 06, 2009, 02:51:08 am
not worth it really, but he is in SB as well.

BTW, how are you ripping these chars?

Screenshots > photoshop the BG?
#37  August 06, 2009, 03:04:50 am
#38  August 06, 2009, 03:49:50 am
  • oh! kah! mi...
Are you also creating Byakuya in 3D version?

I made byakuya, but still alpha as grimmjow and ulquiorra. I decided to focus on grimmjow, and after, i'll continue byakuya.

If Im correct, it has easy to emulate combos. just make it an easy A  for the chop, B for slash, C for stab. then make them comboable. And the cahrs have specials, so there goes them. the only thing wrong would be the super Bankai attacks they have, seeing as theyre cinematic.

i'm working on it, a 3 "mash combos" by buttons, and adding one button attack more.

Also, Id think a Yumichika char would be great, he needs more love

i will never give love to him :sugoi:

By using "AnimGet". Download it. It's really easy.

i'm using it too, very simple to use and very helpful

Yeah. It doesn't have that much attacks and sometimes I can't clean his sprites cause the FX are in the way.....

that's why this game sucks ;D

otherwise, a big update of grimmjow very soon!!
#39  August 06, 2009, 04:00:55 am
That's cool! So I guess after Byakuya you'll make Ulquiorra?

Yeah it is an awesome program to use! ^_^

And yeah it does. It has LOTS of AWESOME sprites of NEW CHARS, but the chars individual, doesn't have that much sprites.....I only ripped Aizen Hueco Mundo Arc. sprites, Hiryori and Captain Yoruichi......I have to wait for Bleach DS 4th. AND IT'S RELEASE TOMORROW!!! YAY!!! XD
#40  August 08, 2009, 01:55:38 am
Animeget + what? There be a wii emulator w/o me knowing? Jeez, Im late.

and if no love for yumichika, then why not Izuru?, He's underrated,though kickass as hell.