#381  October 08, 2020, 01:16:54 am
    • USA
The Megaman X ones look worser than the original, but nice attempt
Re: Judas STUFF
#382  October 08, 2020, 06:49:55 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Seeing those logos make me wish your battle arena toshinden game was a thing. Really like the touch up on the megaman sprite. It really make them pop up a bit more and sigma's face def looks way better than it did before
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#383  October 08, 2020, 09:05:00 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#384  October 08, 2020, 08:03:59 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
Seeing those logos make me wish your battle arena toshinden game was a thing. Really like the touch up on the megaman sprite. It really make them pop up a bit more and sigma's face def looks way better than it did before

incidentally, the old toshinden logo's psd file was pulled out of retirement to look at how i achieved the effects i wanted. hah.

and the mmx stuff? thanks much. tried to half-ass match the shading in the ps1 games and the designs of maverick hunter x. moooostly successful, but it definitely feels like some palette tweaking would make it all really POP. i just didn't want to make some kind of unattainable standard for the hypothetical romhack, as i am super uninformed on what kind of limitations i'd have to adhere to.

and i'd never noticed the weird shading on storm eagle's wings before looking at these sprites. that original palette choice is... not optimal.
#385  December 10, 2023, 05:27:09 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
RESURRECTION!

recent (and not so recent IT HAS BEEN A WHILE) commission and personal stuff. if you've followed me on twitt--er, X, you've probably seen most of these? trying to be truly "back," after being MIA for what feels like forever.

comm work:

the last one is STILL unfinished. whoops. a lot of stuff i can't show yet, as well. in due time, maybe

remake concepts:

aaaaaand some of the work i've done for the Samurai Shodown RPG translation project over the years:

apologies for being gone forever~
#386  December 10, 2023, 07:05:25 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/

These are as great as I remember them. One thing that stands out is that Not-Rambo's gun in the hi-res pic seems to be at an odd angle.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#387  December 10, 2023, 07:30:34 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
....yeah. that and other issues are why it sits unfinished. letting it sit for a while and finding more things wrong with it, blah blah. probably gonna restart it entirely, honestly. maybe incorporate some design cues from the new game? i'd have to look at those designs, because also maybe not.
#388  December 10, 2023, 10:58:58 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Top quality work as always! I absolutely love the SF6 Refrigerator world warrior.

-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#389  December 11, 2023, 01:25:52 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
[Judas] is back. You know my dear bi**es, Boss is in the house. Eyegasmic work, man!
I swear there was something cool here!!