YesNoOk

Coliseum - hjk vs Baiken (Read 135961 times)

Started by hjk, May 14, 2008, 02:06:08 am
Re: Character AI
#21  May 14, 2008, 04:37:24 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I think we may have just come across a winning formula for longest argument ever.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#22  May 14, 2008, 04:45:04 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Doubt it.

hjk

#23  May 14, 2008, 04:46:12 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#24  May 14, 2008, 04:47:31 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Yeah, kinda pales in comparison to the Claude arguments, although those were usually filled with more stupid.
#25  May 14, 2008, 04:47:57 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
You call that a rant?  GohanSSM2 will show you how it's done.  You didn't mention Sunboy or MREV anywhere.
#26  May 14, 2008, 04:49:21 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
tsun tsun tsun
#27  May 14, 2008, 04:50:23 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I was talking about arguments between two people, not gohan posting a wall of txt

hjk

#28  May 14, 2008, 04:51:42 am
    • Afghanistan
Yeah, kinda pales in comparison to the Claude arguments, although those were usually filled with more stupid.
I dunno, this one takes stupid to levels I couldn't even imagine yesterday.

You call that a rant?  GohanSSM2 will show you how it's done.  You didn't mention Sunboy or MREV anywhere.
I was going to read Gohan's life story (on his website), but I ultimately couldn't. It was a major blow to my pride.

*Titiln, its all your fault*  :sugoi:

tsun tsun tsun
What does that mean?

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

#29  May 14, 2008, 04:53:57 am
dere dere dere

hjk

#30  May 14, 2008, 04:55:46 am
    • Afghanistan
dere dere dere
Why do you guys lik to mess with me all the time?  :'(

I feel like yelling at somebody now.

FOCK YOU NEGGEZERS.

Ah Hah, I found it:

Retsgip Anime Blog - Darkshaunz said:
Now what is all this flagrant Tsundere prattle, you may ask, looking rather snotty and adjusting your monocle. I am not about to give you a wikipedia definition or anything, because you guys can do that for yourself. Rather, I will explain it the concept to those who don’t know what Tsundere is. Basically, Tsundere is actually a 2 HIT-Combo of the words “Tsun Tsun” and “Dere Dere”. “Tsun Tsun” meaning that the lady has a 90% urge to do the Undertaker Pin on you, Slap you or Castrate you if you make a move on her. “Dere Dere”, on the other hand, is when the lady converts the said 90% rage into an urge to do anything you please to get into your pants. A rather crass explanation, I know, but seriously, thats what “Tsundere” is.

BEEECHEZZZ

hjk goes to bed.

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:06:37 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#31  May 14, 2008, 06:20:00 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Sorry dude, increasing your text size did come across as shouting. If you wish to put emphsis into what you write, emphasize the important points with caps if you're lazy or italics if you aren't. This doesn't mean emphasizing a whole sentence.

That vid am old. And i have no idea whats up with that remy but i wouldn't be too surprised if it was coding in the character on one side or the other that LETS them do it (note emphasis ;P) Genuine glitches in mugen are known or crash it. They're not coding mistakes, that's creator error/intention.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#32  May 14, 2008, 07:18:21 am
  • Remeber life is short. Live it well.
Some people tend to go a little too far with AI. Examples of this are Gou Hibiki by DarkMasterS, Dark Athena 2002 by KILL, Dark Reiko by Kamek, there's an invincible Ichigo floating around somewhere can't remember the author name and creations by Seven like Seven, Super Dizzy, Omni Psych Jam and Omni Psych Super Dizzy LV 2.

The AI on Dark Reiko is ridiculous as it is extremely brutal and even worse than DarkMasterS Gou Hibiki and her specials when it comes to "Relaxing Vision" or something like that are just plain ridiculous when it comes to how powerful they are. She is far worse than Seven's creations. Also KILL's Dark Athena 2002 is just plain ridiculously powerful. The fact she clones herself and attacks with clones is just an overkill. Everytime I tried to get close to her, I keep on getting nailed by her stupid clones which is very annoying. These two I think just went a little too far and I don't have Dark Reiko anymore, because NO character should be invincible. I mean you can stun her and knock her out of her moves, but you can't do any damage. There is a certain Ichigo by an author that has this similiar problem. Either it's a bug in the constants or someone just wanted to make an "extremely cheap character." Heck, Ryuko by OGGY gives you some boundary, but I mean those two I first mentioned give you no boundary and it is very difficult to get cornerpush from them when they constantly have you in a corner. If I recall, someone also made an overpowerful Kula, but I can't remember the author name. Some people I think need to be reminded that characters should have some balance so that you can defeat them and not set at constants that make them overpowerful and almost invincible. No character, should be invincible or almost impossible to hit.

Kyou: "Sunohara, I'm going to kick your ass. You stole my piggy!!!"

hjk

#33  May 14, 2008, 05:52:10 pm
    • Afghanistan
Sorry dude, increasing your text size did come across as shouting. If you wish to put emphsis into what you write, emphasize the important points with caps if you're lazy or italics if you aren't. This doesn't mean emphasizing a whole sentence.
That vid am old. And i have no idea whats up with that remy but i wouldn't be too surprised if it was coding in the character on one side or the other that LETS them do it (note emphasis ;P) Genuine glitches in mugen are known or crash it. They're not coding mistakes, that's creator error/intention.
I understand. The thing is, though,  I just thought the best course of action wouldn't have been to start yelling (back, I guess) if you are making an assumption, because as it turned out, my intentions were much different from how they came across. It is known that I have a post problem, so I thought that someone would calmly correct me (as in no insult involved), which is the usual, I could apologize, and then I could try to fix it (this situation hasn't poppoed back up in quite a while).

Anyway, I've seen this same situation with Remy occur in other chars as well. Some that feauture very simple coding, where I doubt I would find this voluntarily added in. Oh well, we can end this one on the note that it probably can;t be ended.  :-\

#34  May 14, 2008, 05:55:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
simple code in mugen tends to be the most broken, as it unacounts for any default behaviour.
#35  May 14, 2008, 05:56:57 pm
    • Portugal
It's not just your posting style, it's you using bad wording as an excuse when people prove you wrong. Like:

- Yeah like that bug! God that pisses me off!
- That's not a bug, because so and so.
- I KNOW! I meant that *insert wall of text*
- That's not a bug either.
- *wall of text saying the same as before, except now mentioning having run 100 tests*
- *either gives up or does what Byakko did*
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#36  May 14, 2008, 07:09:13 pm
Examples of this are Gou Hibiki by DarkMasterS, Dark Reiko by Kamek
DarkMasterS is/are known for that anyway, and Dark Reiko is precisely to make fun of that, so that was the point to begin with. Wasn't meant to be serious.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#37  May 14, 2008, 09:24:53 pm
  • Remeber life is short. Live it well.
Yeah, but still, an invincible character in mugen doesn't make for a very fun character unless you can do damage to their life gauge. Characters that you can't reduce their life are cheap. Every character should be evenly balanced when it comes to being on the receiving end. Setting in the constants, by coding a character to be invincible and invulnerable to damage is saying "I want my character to be unbeatable since I can't code the AI correctly."

I mean, come on, you have to agree that every character should have cornerpush and a balanced defense. DarkMasterS creations aren't as bad as some other authors I know of that like to just code their AI so brutal, it is almost impossible to defeat the character. For Dark Reiko, the only way you're going to beat her is to push the F1 button which isn't very fun at all.

Kyou: "Sunohara, I'm going to kick your ass. You stole my piggy!!!"
#38  May 14, 2008, 09:29:31 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Rare akuma Superior.[/soundwave]

hjk

#39  May 15, 2008, 01:01:55 am
    • Afghanistan
*Bah, wall of text*

It's not just your posting style, it's you using bad wording as an excuse when people prove you wrong. Like:

- Yeah like that bug! God that pisses me off!
- That's not a bug, because so and so.
- I KNOW! I meant that *insert wall of text*
- That's not a bug either.
- *wall of text saying the same as before, except now mentioning having run 100 tests*
- *either gives up or does what Byakko did*
PotS, I hate to say it because I called Byakko out on his old sig for it, but I have yet to be proven wrong on the bugs. As a matter of fact, I have 'falsely conceded' many times, even to you. Like in the one with the vid of makoto, you first said I obviously didn't record at 60 fps, and in fact I recorded of 65 fps. Then you gave me the thing about video capturing devices can miss frames. That was OBVIOUS, but instead of prolonging a the discussion, I pretended I didn't know that, and ended it. That is how they have ended many times, mind you.

PotS, really, give me a single situation where the events have gone down just as you have said? Please.
That is not accurate at all, because usually it ends with a *whatever* from my side and yours (or, admittedly with me saying I'll provide a vid which I fail to because I'm lazy). Personally PotS, it's obvious that you don't like me, which is fine, but what happened here, I will gladly disagree with you on (specifically concerning that last line).

Again, what I call glitches are not the result of me not reading, but instead me actually reading, plugging in my code, checking it over, and testing what happens against the words in the Docs. The misunderstanding comes where you all say I don't read and check over, when I do and have posted my code and had the same answer of, "hjk, what you have coded has no mistakes" said over and over again, and then I try to further my point. Call me arrogant, but I do blame bias, and I will try to get on making those vids, but somehow, I know that will spawn something new, which will drag on the discussion forever, and I DON'T WANT TO PUT YOU GUYS THROUGH THAT, because you have better things to do tahn to deal with that.

Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 01:05:27 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#40  May 15, 2008, 01:06:39 am
    • Portugal
I don't hate you, no sarcasm. :-*
I often disagree with what you say (on Mugen stuff) and such, but from there to disliking/hating someone there's still a large step.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 01:10:45 am by P.o.t.S.