YesNoOk

Gaara from desert (Read 26226 times)

Started by youkai75, July 18, 2007, 10:42:21 am
Share this topic:
Gaara from desert
#1  July 18, 2007, 10:42:21 am
    • www.youkaimugen.xpg.com.br/index.htm
my new project of char, with sprites and sounds removed of anime Naruto and edited.

Shot at 2007-07-18
Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 02:38:18 am by Lv3 P.o.t.S.
Re: Gaara from desert
#2  July 18, 2007, 02:06:50 pm
wow!!!!! he looks great
#3  July 19, 2007, 05:02:58 am
sweet when do you think he will be done  :D
#4  July 21, 2007, 01:01:02 am
Really nice with those sprites! For the sound I recommend you not have the music from the actual show ( Badly ripped sound) because that can kill the character. Those two almost look like they were from a real game.
Garra
#5  July 21, 2007, 04:44:11 am
Is he gonna be as broken as your previous creations? No offense, but if he has unfair advantages, I'm not downloading. This is a problem with many creators I'm afraid, but if you could just tone him down if you feel he is impossible to beat with, say, Kung Fu Man, that would attract players like me more to your work.

I'm not trying to insult you, but don't jump on me because I criticized. I've been jumped on before.
#6  July 21, 2007, 04:48:01 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
@ youkai75 - Did u make a new account or something wat happen to ur post?
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#7  July 21, 2007, 06:59:53 pm
he looks great, keep it up.

what kind of moves are we expecting?

oh and its gaara of the desert.  ;D
#8  July 22, 2007, 07:33:10 pm
  • Would Ichigo Kurosagi make a good InuYasha person?
    • z7.invisionfree.com/Edge_Forums/
Oh cool, Is he going to be like the "Naruto-Kun" and the "Sasuke-Kun" characters?
#9  July 22, 2007, 07:51:01 pm
I suggest like the above poster said. DON'T MAKE HIM CHEAP, even though in the anime the sand protects him., I suggest you just make that his block. Don't make him like Naruto in the fact that he's always turning into a log then appearing with and barely blockable attack.
#10  July 22, 2007, 08:04:46 pm
  • Would Ichigo Kurosagi make a good InuYasha person?
    • z7.invisionfree.com/Edge_Forums/
I suggest like the above poster said. DON'T MAKE HIM CHEAP, even though in the anime the sand protects him., I suggest you just make that his block. Don't make him like Naruto in the fact that he's always turning into a log then appearing with and barely blockable attack.
My point exactly. I had to delete them in order to beat arcade mode -.-
I'll try him out, but don't make him halo-legendary strong, please? XD
#11  July 23, 2007, 06:42:17 am
@ youkai75 - Did u make a new account or something wat happen to ur post?

I forgot the password the previous account!

The sand goes to protejer the Gaara in the hour that it to use the block.

Shot at 2007-07-22
#12  July 23, 2007, 06:56:10 am
Sweet Googly Moogly, This is the best thing Ive seen in a long while. I like your works, though they are a lil broken, their a ton of fun to pwn with. First chars I ever downloaded. Best of luck on Gaara.
#13  July 24, 2007, 04:46:48 am
pure awesomeness. are you going to make his tranformation state. i can rip some models from naruto accel also for future gaara

#14  July 24, 2007, 07:29:00 am
Very good the sprite.
#15  July 24, 2007, 10:49:18 pm
Looks very nice. I hope to see more updates. Loved the naruto and sasuke so i bet this will be GREAT ;D
#16  July 24, 2007, 11:50:05 pm
Looks very nice. I hope to see more updates. Loved the naruto and sasuke so i bet this will be GREAT ;D
i didnt know you signed up here jorge lol its me voidz from da mystery mugen forum lol

this looks really nice youkai i think hes gonna turn out kinda cool oh by da way somone said im aloud to use hanyous narutos sprites too create a one tailed kyubi naruto ive already started but i was just wondering if it is ok if i use them by the way i love the quality of garaa he looks like hes gonna turn out great gook luck mate hope too see more from this wip and
also if you ever feel like you would like some good feed back on garaa and not just flaming try use at http://supermystery.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
we never flame and alwayz give good well thought out feedback and never flame the administrator there is supermystery no doubt youve heard of him or his work with mugen  ;D
im a regular on supermysterys fourm lol and we would love some new loyal members

wip: kyubi naruto with hanyous naruto kun sprites:before anyone askz i have permission to use thesse sprites
wip:trunks ub22(on hold)
#17  July 25, 2007, 12:26:37 am
this charcter is gonna be awsome i can tell, and if u can, try to add an autimatic sand shield mode that drains energy
#18  July 25, 2007, 01:00:39 am
    • Edtion.TK
#19  July 25, 2007, 05:46:43 am
together with the Gaara, also I am making update of the Naruto and Sasuke in the sprites and programming.

Shot at 2007-07-24
Shot at 2007-07-24
Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 05:51:04 am by youkai75
#20  July 25, 2007, 10:52:31 am
    • Poland
Are ypu planning add Curse Seal to Sasuke and More Moves with Kyuubi to Naruto ? I think transformation for both of them can be fun... Also maybe you add special intro when they fight each other something like when they fight in Walley of The End.

Also please make them more balanced and less cheap. I mean Bunshins/Clones are very annoying also some other moves in both of them too. I can defeat most of my roster with them... Also harder commands will be great. And easier AI.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#21  July 25, 2007, 04:05:59 pm
I'm not so sure about the chance.

It looks like he's looking up into the sky in the heat of battle.

it just doesn't seem to fit.

Besides that he looks great!

You're VERY talented at making sprites.
#22  July 26, 2007, 06:08:21 am
together with the Gaara, also I am making update of the Naruto and Sasuke in the sprites and programming.

[url=http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4831/lioncombopu4.jpg]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4831/lioncombopu4.jpg[/URL]
Shot at 2007-07-24[url=http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3060/mugen2tv2.jpg]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3060/mugen2tv2.jpg[/URL]
Shot at 2007-07-24
Wow dude. I'm glad a great character maker has made a return ;D
#23  July 30, 2007, 02:34:06 pm

The sand goes to protect the Gaara in the hour that it to use the block.

[url=http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9190/mugen1st2.jpg]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9190/mugen1st2.jpg[/url]
Shot at 2007-07-22
I also suggest an Armor Mode, you know, because of the sand sticked on his skin, you can make it permanent or just activated for a while...

also please update those 2 previous chars, because once you get to them, it's like a smartass-show-Game-Over  :( , because I want to keep them in my roster, and this Gaara too

Good luck!
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#24  August 02, 2007, 03:05:06 pm
  • .:.:The Best:.:.
it is good
#25  August 04, 2007, 12:19:44 am
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
the sprites look good, but make sure when you are programming his AI that he NEEDS power to do supers.  :)
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!
#26  August 07, 2007, 09:39:54 pm
I agree, the cpu doesn't  use power to use the hyper attacks.
WIP
#27  August 08, 2007, 04:54:52 pm
  • I will kill all humans, if I don't get what I want
Hey, It would be great to work on Shino.
I will kill all humans!!!!!!!!!!!
#28  August 09, 2007, 07:25:18 am
  • Im Back !!
WOW...  your sprites are cool in all your projects, a little bigger than other chars, a really nice sprite art, but you need more time to work a little in the AI, just in order to make a strong, but nice and fun char too. because exist some characters or pain in the @$$  Chars  like the evil versions of Ryu, Ken and Dan that will be a really frustrating to beat.

can I do you  a question??

can you defeat your own creations?

I mean using another char, like kfm, or some basic char maybe? Is just an comment, "You should make the char how you want."

good look my friend
[img resized=1 width=350 height=100 alt=" border="0]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/Jeknel/firma-1.gif[/img]
#29  August 09, 2007, 07:54:42 pm
  • Whats Up Guys
Wow youre characters are the best.Like other people said they are strong but beatable.I just use OTH(jk jk  jk jk) but really im lookin forward to your Gaara.Could you also make a Rock Lee???
#30  August 09, 2007, 08:04:20 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
You know there is Sounds ripped from games (from Ps2) i know people who rip em, just say the word and ill get you some :D
My shitty mugen stuff:
#31  August 10, 2007, 02:18:56 am
are they going to make a kakashi-san character or something cause that would be awesome  :S
#32  August 10, 2007, 02:58:19 am
  • Veamos chicas!
    • El Salvador
Your Naruto's Chars are Amazing !!!
Good Luck with the Kasekage-sama Gaara

:sugoi:
No estaba muerto
#33  August 10, 2007, 06:05:10 am
WOW...  your sprites are cool in all your projects, a little bigger than other chars, a really nice sprite art, but you need more time to work a little in the AI, just in order to make a strong, but nice and fun char too. because exist some characters or pain in the @$$  Chars  like the evil versions of Ryu, Ken and Dan that will be a really frustrating to beat.

can I do you  a question??

can you defeat your own creations?

I mean using another char, like kfm, or some basic char maybe? Is just an comment, "You should make the char how you want."

good look my friend

In update that I am making of the Sasuke and the Naruto, they alem of new sprites and changes in the programming go to have one cmd optional with the easy AI
Shot at 2007-08-09

#34  August 10, 2007, 06:16:17 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
The Stance is kinda wrong gaara's sand shouldnt come out like that..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#35  August 10, 2007, 08:05:12 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, IMO you shouldn't put the sand on his stance sprite. You should rather create a helper that would display sand all over him, surrounding him in a nice animation.
#36  August 10, 2007, 08:11:24 am
  • DAT SAX
Maybe something similar to Warusaki's Master Geese's floor aura?

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#37  August 12, 2007, 10:22:07 pm
Nice, Youkai!
May i ask... are you going to update Supermario64?
Jango said:
Robert the small said:
OH, SO YOU WANNA FIGHT!? I'LL SHALALY YA, YA DRIED UP STINKY DICKLICKER!
MY RAPEFEST WILL BE SO GREAT YOU'LL HAVE TO SHUT DOWN YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT LIKE FLOOFIEKUN
#38  August 12, 2007, 10:47:24 pm

it was u who make the naruto kun and sasuke kun chars? well, they are AWSOME!!!!!

going on the awsomeness of naruto and sasuke, ur gaara will be awsome........

cant wait for beta, and the naruto and sasuke updates
#39  August 13, 2007, 12:31:50 am
  • Im back, Has anyone missed me or remember me?
good luck with that :D no seriously i only have mini versions of naruto :( so i might get full sized naruto sasukae and when this is done im gonna download him :devil:  :2thumbsup: (wow i went crazy with the emotcions)
#40  August 13, 2007, 03:18:17 am
good luck with that :D no seriously i only have mini versions of naruto :( so i might get full sized naruto sasukae and when this is done im gonna download him :devil:  :2thumbsup: (wow i went crazy with the emotcions)

as a warning to u, his chars are extreamly cheap (tho the sasuke update made it less cheap, but it still is kinda cheap) but even tho they are cheap, they still extreamly good
#41  August 13, 2007, 04:47:59 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#42  August 13, 2007, 09:55:30 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
great sprites i must say personally i am lookin forward to this very much.
 great job.  now if we can get a kakashi  that would be amazing.

#43  August 13, 2007, 11:17:47 pm
great sprites i must say personally i am lookin forward to this very much.
 great job.  now if we can get a kakashi  that would be amazing.

he said he is going to make a kakashi
#44  August 13, 2007, 11:29:44 pm
just thought id mention, gaara sand should not come out like that, it should come out more like this:

a simple print screen and paint modifacation made this, feel free to use it

i dont like to critisize, but ive seen ALOT of anruto, and ive never seen gaara sand come out like the way you have it now
#45  August 14, 2007, 01:09:11 am
I've noticed that, too.
But i can't use MS PAINT to save my life.
Jango said:
Robert the small said:
OH, SO YOU WANNA FIGHT!? I'LL SHALALY YA, YA DRIED UP STINKY DICKLICKER!
MY RAPEFEST WILL BE SO GREAT YOU'LL HAVE TO SHUT DOWN YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT LIKE FLOOFIEKUN
#46  August 14, 2007, 01:49:52 am
#47  August 18, 2007, 06:24:15 am
just thought id mention, gaara sand should not come out like that, it should come out more like this:

a simple print screen and paint modifacation made this, feel free to use it

i dont like to critisize, but ive seen ALOT of anruto, and ive never seen gaara sand come out like the way you have it now

very good its modification of the sand
#48  August 18, 2007, 10:32:00 am
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke

as a warning to u, his chars are extreamly cheap (tho the sasuke update made it less cheap, but it still is kinda cheap) but even tho they are cheap, they still extreamly good

They are not necessarily cheap, you just gotta know how to get around their moves, except for naruto.Sometimes, his AI goes off doing that clone thing so he's untouchable.
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#49  August 18, 2007, 09:21:20 pm
#50  August 26, 2007, 11:24:55 am
I made some alterations in the sprites,they look this sprites now.

#51  August 26, 2007, 01:53:36 pm
Really love you characters, cant w8 for more to come. Just wondering when Gaara will be ready, any specific date?  :)
#52  August 26, 2007, 03:27:28 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
His new stance looks badass, nice job on this one. :)
#53  August 27, 2007, 04:01:51 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Sacchin approves of new stance.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.

Animugen

#54  August 27, 2007, 04:26:36 am
 :)I'm impressesed that Gaara looks spectaclar.I'm sick of seeing these small sized Naruto characters and ppl act like their all that and a bag of chips.Excellent Job Dude.
#55  August 27, 2007, 05:19:26 am
Looks awsome the new stance looks cool but it looks a little to stiff.
Apples are good m'kay?
#56  August 27, 2007, 02:24:33 pm
  • I will kill all humans, if I don't get what I want
So when do you think that gaara from the desert will be finshed, I just got to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will kill all humans!!!!!!!!!!!
#57  August 27, 2007, 04:08:30 pm
  • Kabuki snickle snickle, savvy?
Oh wow. My friends will freak when they see this. They love Naruto, and your previous characters. ;)
[Insert violent picture of Larcen Tyler viciously stabbing another Eternal Champion here] ;)

Animugen

#58  August 27, 2007, 05:41:15 pm
Youkai Your the only person who makes good Naruto Chars.Everyone else makes those small sorry Naruto Characters.So what other Naruto Characters will you make?
#59  August 27, 2007, 11:10:10 pm
  • I´m Onslaught...
Great to see more updates on this Gaara...finally i will see eventually another naruto char that will go to my roster when released
*Hates chibi naruto chars*
Could you plz make his AI less cheap?Good to see you modified a lot Sasuke-kun on your update...
Keep up the good job,those sprites are just awesome,specially the new stance

Spoiler: Tribute (click to see content)
#60  August 27, 2007, 11:16:05 pm
loving this gaara the sprites are nice and clean, what attacks are u goin for?

#61  August 30, 2007, 08:57:35 pm
good char, hopes he plays as good as he looks  :sugoi:

doo dodo doo doooo do
#62  August 31, 2007, 03:58:07 am
me likey the new stance

u gonna post a video on youtube for a preview? and are u gonna realise a beta soon?
#63  November 16, 2007, 03:48:27 pm
uhm. hey when will gaara finally come out??? when will you release it??? im excited about it..
#64  November 17, 2007, 03:09:07 am
  • JOY TO THE INTENET! ELECBYTE IS BACK!
sweet ive always been a fan of naruto-kun and sasuke-kun, now gaara. cant wait to get update and char. dont give up. one question, can u PLZ make a sakura and others like itachi and kisame? just askin
i love the internet, full of trolls and idiots, among other people like whiney kids.

no wonder why the internet is full of followers who do anything just to get 5 minutes of fame

lolihavesanity
#65  November 23, 2007, 10:53:25 am
Sabaku no Gaara

Sabaku Sousou - i want to see this move.
#66  November 27, 2007, 07:31:03 pm
  • â
Man I cant wait to see a Release on this Project!
W.I.P.

↓↘→ⓟⓟⓟ
#67  December 01, 2007, 12:06:32 am
  • . . .
    • www.youtube.com/xGUTSx83
MAN YOUR NARUTO CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE GAARA IN ACTION !!!