YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Kiryu Coco Released (09/15/24) (Read 6926114 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24)
#1441  March 14, 2024, 01:36:26 pm
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
#1442  April 22, 2024, 03:39:32 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Hey, I noticed that BBTag does indeed have enhanced supers when in that Overdrive thing, as I could see the data for them on the Dustloop pages. Did you not implement that to avoid bloat or did you not know that?
#1443  April 26, 2024, 04:20:02 am
Kiryu coco was delayed. Why long month video released
#1444  April 26, 2024, 04:46:53 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA

Dude said a while ago he's downsizing his MUGEN work because he's a human and he has to deal with everything else in life, so its expected now to wait a few months until he releases something. Clearly he's going through something right now....

Even then, he still needs to update every single one of his characters with a meme to work with Coco's meme super.
#1445  April 26, 2024, 04:07:25 pm
    • Brazil
    • lyricasky.neocities.org
#1446  April 26, 2024, 04:54:03 pm
  • Gaming is so fun!
    • Poland
    • sites.google.com/view/dxgsmugensite/main-page

Can you be patient? It's obvious that he cannot release characters like he was some sort of a character creating machine. Everyone here is a regular human being and they also have to deal with other stuff outside of Mugen. This also includes OHMSBY. So, please be patient until Kiryu will eventually be released, since creating such characters cannot last an hour or a day.

Also known as "BartekZioomPro" (crappy name, I know).
Playin' Mugen since 2017, creating content since 2022.
#1447  April 26, 2024, 06:45:18 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Everyone Updated (07/14/24)
#1448  July 15, 2024, 04:10:33 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Everyone has gotten an update. Mostly for compatibility with Coco and for wrapping up the AI scaling updates, but for a few other things as well.

ALL:
-Added compatibility for Kiryu Coco's "Next Meme!".
-Characters that didn't already have AI scaling now have it.
-Added Ikemen GO movelists courtesy of dreadedpotato.
-Various Small Fixes.
Ruby, Misaka & Kuroko:
-Added improved color separation courtesy of Mid117.
Ragna and Jin:
-Added improved color separation courtesy of Mushypepito123.
Maid Taiga:
-Added improved color separation courtesy of MT7.
-Palettes have been redone.
Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 04:38:56 am by OHMSBY
#1449  July 15, 2024, 07:57:07 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I like to report that the 1.0 patch for Waddle Dee has not been updated. As his contains additional files while the others only have just the SFF, the two small bugs will come back if that patch was applied (You probably already know which ones I'm talking about as it's on the Helpers.cns). Dracula also has additional files too, but I don't know if it applies to him since Bosses don't have a Burst icon.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#1450  July 15, 2024, 11:47:12 am
  • Ballin Right Now
    • Egypt
Hi OHMSBY
sorry to bug you about this
but you forgot to apply the Ruby Rose Color Fix I made
#1451  July 16, 2024, 04:49:19 am
    • USA
#1452  July 16, 2024, 05:09:19 am
    • Philippines
Among the characters in your website, Iori is the only one who doesn't seem to be updated.
#1453  July 16, 2024, 05:54:55 am
    • USA
He's been updated. I have to manually change the last updated dates on the site, and I have accidentally skipped over Iori's date is all.

It's fixed now.
#1454  July 16, 2024, 06:19:53 am
    • USA
Glad to see my movelists have been included too, but it looks like at least some of them are out of date. I don't actually know how many are using outdated versions as I haven't checked them all, but I don't think you need to check anyone who wasn't updated back in May. Getting the updated versions is as simple as redownloading them from the public collection, so it shouldn't take much time to update. In the spoiler below are all the characters whose movelists were changed in the May update. The only ones that are really essential are marked with asterisks, so if you want to save some time you can skip the ones who only have minor changes.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1455  July 16, 2024, 06:54:15 am
    • USA
He's been updated. I have to manually change the last updated dates on the site, and I have accidentally skipped over Iori's date is all.
The date still shows up as 01/22/2024 for me. It's fine since I did quick test on him to make sure and the two system bugs are gone. However, I noticed the way you fixed one of the errors regarding the Ultra Burst while it's still active and it instantly goes to 0 the moment the Astral Heat was used instead of stopping temporary, then going to Overheat as it goes into that anyway. But if that works for you, then I have no objections as the major bug regarding the sound itself is already resolved and you probably don't want to go though everyone again.

Also, could you add Mid117's ball sprite for Ragna too? He made it for Tornillo's Centralfiction specifically, but he shares the same palette with him. You probably notice it when you saw his signature.
#1456  July 16, 2024, 07:50:55 am
    • Philippines
Also, could you add Mid117's ball sprite for Ragna too? He made it for Tornillo's Centralfiction specifically, but he shares the same palette with him. You probably notice it when you saw his signature.

Mid117's Ragna ball uses old sprite, which is before OHMSBY uses Mushypepito's color separation sprites.
I think Mid117 should update his ball sprite.

Also the palettes folder on your Ragna still uses the old sprite.
#1457  July 16, 2024, 01:38:51 pm
  • Ballin Right Now
    • Egypt
Made some ball sprites for TornilloOxidado's Tomoka Minato if you want to add it to your characters

I made them before but i didn't post them as i was waiting for your characters to update
the palettes should be indexed correctly, let me know if there is an error
#1458  July 17, 2024, 04:56:17 am
    • USA

Ah dang it, I totally forgot mention that in the change log. Thanks again for that. I actually made sure to update the ones that had major changes as detailed in your changelog, and I did make some of my own changes wherever I found necessary. Also, I should point out that Akatsuki doesn't have access to reverse beat, as his cross tag moveset is largely based on Akatsuki Blitzkampf.

Also the palettes folder on your Ragna still uses the old sprite.

Fixed.

Cool. I just applied them to their respective characters.
#1459  July 20, 2024, 11:06:18 pm
    • USA
I actually made sure to update the ones that had major changes as detailed in your changelog, and I did make some of my own changes wherever I found necessary.
Good to hear, especially since there were a handful of things in there I missed. (That Akatsuki thing was particularly egregious in my opinion. Guess it goes to show I should take more time when it comes to double-checking my work...)
Anyway, I went ahead and took a more thorough look through the movelists I've made for your characters and made some changes to iron out some more issues. Most of these are really minor, nit-picky tweaks (and some are just your changed versions with no other edits), but there are a few that I think should go into the official versions. Those are detailed in the spoiler below.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
The only other changes were mostly minor ones to formatting for a handful of characters. Details on those can be found in the OHMSBY Update Changelog I put up in the collection earlier. I personally find the text blocks indicating which moves can be held appearing after the Special Moves section is a little clunky, but that's mostly a preference thing so if you wanna skip updating those movelists then that's your call. I will say that if you do plan on skipping those, Vlov's movelist needs a quick fix since the text color on his note about Flame, Disease/Ice, Memory doesn't display quite right. All you have to do to fix it is add "<#bebebe>" to the front of the note so the colored text before Ice/Memory matches the colored text after it.
#1460  July 23, 2024, 08:22:21 am
    • USA
I think I have found an small error with Joker with the recent update. For some reason, his 5C's animation with Arsene doesn't come out all the way if you perform a move with him previously. For example, if you do 5AAAA, jC, his running throw, Eigaon, Tetrakarn when successful or Dream Needle, then do 5C right after, Arsene will disappear before he can perform the animation completely canceling it out. It literally happens with the 5C only, but it won't happen when it was done with any version of Lunge instead. So you can no longer do certain strings anymore.

Also, a very minor issue and discovered it just now. But there's a typo on Powered Ciel's name on the Movelist.png as it's spelled "Ceil". But you don't really have to fix that unless you plan to update the IKEMEN movelist along with it.