YesNoOk

Melty Blood Type Lumina Stage Collection (updated 2024-03-23) (Read 27969 times)

Started by Eiton, December 26, 2023, 03:02:14 am
Share this topic:
Re: Melty Blood Type Lumina Stage Collection (2024-01-01 12 stages added)
#21  January 02, 2024, 05:49:09 pm
  • :D
Its all good Plaw just glad to help anyone in need.

Thanks a bunch mate. The stages works like pieces of arts.

just something i am curious again but not sure if Eiton might able to solve this (as i don't think this is part of the stages but technically would make the stage look better)

Are there any Rainy Moon stage HD water splash sprites? I've tried some other water splash sprites available such as from MOW and MVS and such, but neither looks too compatible to this HD background tbh. (myself has done ripping last blade 2 water stages' splash effect but that doesn't look too well once implemented on this Hi-res stage)

yeah.. just something i suddenly reminded of.

Nice to meet everyone
Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:54:49 pm by Plaw
#22  January 02, 2024, 07:27:25 pm
I cannot describe my feelings at tha moment. Eiton you are amazing creating such magnificent stages.

https://youtu.be/jQQanDORUKs?si=jlRV7y7BI3Wm84XI

Eiton also just 1 more thing i noticed when trying to download, one stage 'Great Cat's Village R' not seem to have the right download link, instead it is replaced with another webpage.. would you mind check that out?

Nice to meet everyone
Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 07:37:04 pm by Plaw
#23  January 03, 2024, 11:02:31 pm
    • USA
I cannot describe my feelings at tha moment. Eiton you are amazing creating such magnificent stages.

https://youtu.be/jQQanDORUKs?si=jlRV7y7BI3Wm84XI

Eiton also just 1 more thing i noticed when trying to download, one stage 'Great Cat's Village R' not seem to have the right download link, instead it is replaced with another webpage.. would you mind check that out?

cause Great Cat's Village R got claimed
#24  January 04, 2024, 12:38:18 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
You should move the links to mega, Eiton.
#25  January 04, 2024, 01:24:34 pm
Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 01:28:16 pm by Eiton
#26  January 04, 2024, 01:29:50 pm
#27  January 04, 2024, 03:33:42 pm
Reuploaded "Great Cat's Village R". Music is removed.
cause Great Cat's Village R got claimed
I wonder if the process is automated or someone reported it.

Are there any Rainy Moon stage HD water splash sprites?
Unfortunately there is not such sprites in the original game.

Hi Eiton! Thanks for the kind reply. Kinda sad to know no sprites available.. but tha stage is still cool to use! thanks abunch.
Nice to meet everyone
#28  January 04, 2024, 09:29:42 pm
    • USA
Hi Eiton. Nice to meet you.

It is amazing to see such stunning stages even just from preview. Though when i was just about to test it out in the latest Ikemen Go build v0.99.0
https://github.com/ikemen-engine/Ikemen-GO/releases/tag/v0.99.0

i found out none of the stages seems to be working.

every stage i implement, seems to become black backgrounds with nothing displaying.

I have triple checked many times and made sure that what i've put in select.def (stages\Rainy Moon.def) and what i've left in stages folder (Rainy Moon.def/.glb/.sff) are correct.

Is there any method to solve this?

Helps appreciated.

I'm having this same issue with the initial batch of stages (haven't downloaded the rest yet as I want to fix the first ones beforehand) as well as SuperFromND's Super Monkey Ball stage even though I'm using the nightly build. I can only assume the issue is with my laptop given that the issue still occurs even with an unrelated 3D stage, but just in case is there anything I can try to fix this?
#29  January 05, 2024, 03:44:48 am
Same here. I figure it's because I'm trying to run it on a potato with an integrated GPU. I've tried on all current available builds and built it myself with no success. Blender crashes on start up so that confirms it has issues with 3D rendering. Although I suspect there may be some optimization that could help because MBTL, BBCF, SFV, KOFXII, Skullgirls all run fine. Possibly something  to do with DirectX vs OpenGL but idk.
#30  January 05, 2024, 04:09:38 am
Sometimes updating your graphics driver can solve the problem.
Also, always provide your PC specs if you suspect it is a hardware problem.
#31  January 05, 2024, 05:01:30 am
    • USA
Blender crashes on start up so that confirms it has issues with 3D rendering. Although I suspect there may be some optimization that could help because MBTL, BBCF, SFV, KOFXII, Skullgirls all run fine. Possibly something  to do with DirectX vs OpenGL but idk.
I went and picked up Blender to look into this since I've run both Skullgirls and MBTL on it with no issues and didn't have any problems with it either, so now I'm inclined to believe there's something else causing the problem on my end.

Also, always provide your PC specs if you suspect it is a hardware problem.
Sorry about that! I'm not one to troubleshoot things, so the thought didn't even occur to me. The laptop I'm using has an AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz. I don't know enough about PCs to have any idea how much horsepower that is or where the limits of its abilities are, but given that it had no trouble running Blender or other games that use 3D as previously mentioned I can only assume the stages aren't working because my machine isn't getting along with the engine somewhere on the back end.
#32  January 05, 2024, 05:17:51 am
Did you try running the stage on the nightly build downloaded on github? Not replacing the exe in your original game. Simply extract the nightly build, put in the stage, modify the select.def and run.

If you are on win11, try change the compatibility setting to win10
Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 01:34:34 pm by Eiton
#33  January 05, 2024, 03:38:25 pm

if your PC can't run Mugen 1.1 with openGL then you can't run IKEMEN.

usually it's not your PC is powerful enough but you forget to install the graphics card driver.
even you don't own a graphics card, you still have a graphics card in your CPU. it's call intergrated GPU.

you need update that GPU's driver to get openGL support.

a lot of people simply not install the intergrated GPU driver so they can't run openGL app, like Mugen 1.1 openGL mode or IKEMEN

uninstall your current display driver and install the latest and try
https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-3-3250u

#34  January 05, 2024, 05:18:52 pm
    • USA

if your PC can't run Mugen 1.1 with openGL then you can't run IKEMEN.

usually it's not your PC is powerful enough but you forget to install the graphics card driver.
even you don't own a graphics card, you still have a graphics card in your CPU. it's call intergrated GPU.

you need update that GPU's driver to get openGL support.

a lot of people simply not install the intergrated GPU driver so they can't run openGL app, like Mugen 1.1 openGL mode or IKEMEN

uninstall your current display driver and install the latest and try
https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-3-3250u

Updating the drivers fixed the issue! Thanks all for the assistance on this!
#35  March 23, 2024, 02:18:00 pm
All stages are updated to use the new stage parameters in latest build (2024-03-23)
No need to redownload if you are using older versions.
Re: Melty Blood Type Lumina Stage Collection (updated 2024-03-23)
#36  March 27, 2024, 01:36:22 pm
  • un mago errante
    • Chile
    • Skype - cristopeles
amazing, thank you very much for your incredible work.
un mago errante estudiando idiomas para salir de la rutina
Re: Melty Blood Type Lumina Stage Collection (updated 2024-03-23)
#37  April 04, 2024, 01:14:08 pm
  • https://www.twitch.tv/os_farram/
    • Morocco
    • mazgames.free.fr/
Realy very good work, thanks for all this great 3D stages, and thank for the release!
God bless you..