YesNoOk

how can Lose SMG4 Characters by Camren Springer's. But Digital Jinny? (Read 7047 times)

Started by JolarValenflower, April 11, 2024, 04:20:24 pm
Share this topic:
how can Lose SMG4 Characters by Camren Springer's. But Digital Jinny?
#1  April 11, 2024, 04:20:24 pm
Before Camren Springer's Make Characters SMG4 is done
After Digital Jinny made Characters Granblue Fantasy Versus that 3D blender for 2D Sprites

Posted: April 11, 2024, 06:07:50 pm
WELL REPORTED I DELETE
Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 03:17:24 pm by JolarValenflower
Re: how can Lose SMG4 Characters by Camren Springer's. But Digital Jinny?
#2  April 11, 2024, 06:55:06 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
From what I understand, you created a topic just to compare authors and straight up harass one of them.
I'm trying not to be an ass, but you're also not helping. If you can't stop behaving like this with warnings, I'll have to take a step further. You've been banned before, I really hope I don't need to give you another time out.
#3  April 12, 2024, 02:42:21 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
  • Not as bad once you try it, right?
I just wanted to say I do not approve of this behavior, quite the opposite, I condemn it. I appreciate the enthusiasm about what I do, but there is no need to put down other creators especially due to a style difference of all things.

Camren Springer, if you're reading this, I apologize for this person's behavior and please don't let it get to you.
#4  April 12, 2024, 05:30:09 pm
  • uhee~
I just wanted to say I do not approve of this behavior, quite the opposite, I condemn it. I appreciate the enthusiasm about what I do, but there is no need to put down other creators especially due to a style difference of all things.

Camren Springer, if you're reading this, I apologize for this person's behavior and please don't let it get to you.

Not to mention that he makes fun of you on his Discord server that has 1 member.

#5  April 13, 2024, 01:03:29 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
That...that's not even fucking fair, Jolar. I know Carmen's sprites aren't good, but they're not the same as Jinny's pre-rendered models. You're just doing this to burn the poor guy....girl....whatever.
#6  April 13, 2024, 01:51:37 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
That's. Rude.
#7  April 13, 2024, 05:06:48 pm
    • boycreeper12@gmail.com
Asperger's Syndrome feels so dumb.
#8  April 13, 2024, 10:59:38 pm
    • Brazil
Are you 12 or something?
#9  April 14, 2024, 04:39:58 am
    • USA
ima keep it a buck 50, if you're driven to the brink of insanity over something as trivial as camren springer's sprite work, you either don't have a life or you're trying to find ways to occupy it. there are healthier ways to cope with your "traumatic" meltdown, and i don't think yapping in these forums in a pursuit to seek validation is going to help any. i think the fact EVERYONE finds you acting both braindead and annoying is a clear sign you're not proving anything. i'm more impressed you even have the confidence to post this. if anything i'm mesmerized you entertained the mere thought to begin with.

TurnPile also has an excellent point. sure Camren's sprites may not be top tier compared to the other person's pre rendered sprites, nobody is perfect. but to seek validation, especially like this is such a low blow. how would you feel if someone compared your work to something you couldn't do in such a hostile and negative way? you wouldn't like that would you? listen, i don't like starting fights with people but i hope this comment will give you stuff to think about, stuff to reflect on even.
#10  April 15, 2024, 06:01:42 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I feel it's worth noting that the Granblue character sprites were converted from official in game models.  I don't intend to discount the very impressive work Jinny has done converting them into usable Mugen sprites, but big budget game assets made by a  team of professionals at Arc System Works are obviously going to be of much higher quality than something drawn by a single amateur hobbyist making their own stuff on their own time.  The comparison is totally unfair.

Yes, there are many talented sprite artists in the community.  But even then, I also don't think it's fair to lambast anyone who isn't producing work on the level of MotorRoach, SeanAltly, Wou, Bugya or the like.  Even an Olympic swimmer has to start with the shallow end, and that's assuming one even wishes to become one in the first place. 
#11  April 25, 2024, 10:17:48 am
Well my discord server i delete channel #shitpost-memes
#12  April 25, 2024, 11:30:31 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA