YesNoOk

KarmaCharmeleon's WIP thread: What is next? (Read 2455891 times)

Started by KarmaCharmeleon, April 21, 2019, 02:40:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: KarmaCharmeleon's WIP thread: What is next?
#641  September 10, 2024, 10:32:05 pm
  • Runs his mouth more than he does actually play
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
#642  September 11, 2024, 11:54:09 pm
  • I'm The Greatest of All Time
CvS Leona?! That will be Great ;D
Everyone have Greatness :)
#643  September 12, 2024, 12:56:33 am
It would be cool if someone makes a English Dudley sound patch
#644  September 13, 2024, 01:49:03 am
  • I LOVE MIDUMA ❤
    • Argentina
The Options are quite good, although I dare to suggest kyo-1 and kyo-2 because I don't think they are difficult to program.
#645  September 21, 2024, 04:18:54 pm
    • Philippines
Sorry for bothering you but, are you planning on updating your Terry char?
#646  September 21, 2024, 06:28:05 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Heyoo. I definitely will update Terry, but right before character #20 is released (Dudley was #18).

EDIT: I should mention that I've recently finished updated Angel. I'll post an update of her soon.
Last Edit: September 21, 2024, 07:41:13 pm by KarmaCharmeleon
#647  September 22, 2024, 07:02:50 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I have two questions:

1- The Garou Terry will be a separated char of your current Terry?
2- You have plans to release him before your #20 char?
#648  October 01, 2024, 10:34:29 am
What’s up, guys?

I made a trip thru memory lane. I posted Ash’s Palette Template back in January 2021. I also posted Dudley’s Template in June 2022. The original Ryu Project took three to four tries, with the first version being turned into Gouken, and I think the second version being scrapped due SF6 to announcement. But now all of those projects are out and I feel that there’s a chip off my shoulder. While those three characters still have meaningful updates incoming, I’m glad I can say I got them out, mostly because for the first time in like 3 years I feel like I don’t have major pending projects completely frozen.

But it also opens up the question of what is next? And the most honest answer I can give you is that I don’t know.

I made a post back in April specifying in what state all of my characters are, and little has changed. For which character’s issues I’ll address first, I’m not entirely sure, but I’m still inclined to work on Angel and Haohmaru first. Then I think I’d go with Blanka or Rose, as I’m waiting for something big to update Genjuro. All in all, my character vault is now very extensive (18 characters!), so taking all of my previous releases to my current standards will take some time.

Another thing that I’d like work on is an update for Ryu that adds either Kage or SF6 Mode. It’d be Kage first as there’s still not a CvS Ryu animation for Hashogeki.

Finally, for new projects, there’s a lot of characters I would like to work on. So many that it’s a bit sad that I won’t be able to do all of them.
Ideally my next two characters would be SNK characters, to have 10 Capcom/10 SNK distribution on my character vault. But which characters?
The three characters I’d like to code the most from SNK are Leona, Kasumi and Chizuru.

Sadly these characters don’t have serviceable CvS sets to work on. Dampir’s Leona is close enough but still has the animation issues that I discussed previously in this topic. Rapper’s Kasumi is a great effort but its too recycled, and Dampir’s Chizuru simply I don’t like.

For SNK characters that do have serviceable sprites, I definitely want to do something with VioFitz’s Mina and Dampir’s K’, but not sure if I want to work with them now. I also want to work with FeLo’s Shiki.

I would say K' I like the sprite set that Dampir offers and is interested to see how your take on him would be  :truestory:

My real life is coming soon........!