YesNoOk

Overwatch thread (Read 560909 times)

Started by DelusionTrim, June 09, 2016, 08:46:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Overwatch thread
#301  October 21, 2016, 12:05:50 am
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Turns out the nerf to Mei was 15%, phew... everyone in the cast got a 25% increase too apparently.

Also Lucio deserves that nerf, his AoE is so strong that even after the nerf to the speed boost he still remains a must pick in pretty much every game.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:12:54 am by DelusionTrim
#302  October 21, 2016, 02:19:53 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Goddamn that 76 buff will definitely get toned down
#303  October 21, 2016, 05:34:36 pm
Soldier is already in a pretty bad state, any buffs to him is welcome since people would rather just use McCree as of now. Overall though I'd give anything to have his old spread back since the nerf he got to it destroyed him along with the "buff" he got afterwards.

Here is hoping at least his and D.Va changes make it through, perhaps I'll have a reason to play D.Va again :D
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#304  October 22, 2016, 01:04:36 am
  • The Goddess Returns
And Widowmaker gets nothing except for the Ultimate Charge Rate decrease...just why Blizzard?
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#305  October 22, 2016, 03:41:41 am
  • Was it something I said?
To be honest, I've been seeing three variety of heroes more than anyone else now that I'm playing again, and those three are D.VA, Mei and Zarya. And Mei charges her ult fast since her glacier shots do as much damage as snipers do (except Ana IMO.) The only other way to nerf D.VA is to prevent her from getting her ult again from not killing anyone with her ult. And a good Zarya can destroy enemies faster than they can react. (This is all opinion based, by the way.)

That aside, I got the Witch Mercy (the one I wanted the least, but hey, I'll gladly take it.) My goal is that Reaper skin, Roadhog's is second place for me. Dr. Junkenstein is cool too, but I still think the Hayseed one is his best (unless they make his ult voice line one of the lines he says in Junkenstein's Revenge, like they'll do for Mercy.)
#306  October 22, 2016, 02:51:46 pm
#307  October 24, 2016, 11:51:06 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Getting closer to getting a gold weapon every day, my goal is to hit 2200 Competitive points (The purple currency) before season end and I'm at 1930 as of now.

Also got my first multiple legendary box a few days back, Gambler McCree and Witch Mercy (for the 5th time)
Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:02:04 pm by Hyogo
#308  October 26, 2016, 02:31:46 am
WELP, CPU randomly died last saturday... only today I took it to the computer repair shop for them to see what went wrong. Like it just turned off and I couldn't turn it back on again, it happened so sudden.

Looks like I'll have to end up buying the other halloween stuff I want since the event will end on november 1st, I earned up to 4300 coins I think, which isn't too bad since I already unlocked two of the legendaries along with 3 epics... I think I'll buy Junkenstein's Monster Roadhog, Ghost Reinhardt (I forget the name) and Mei's PoTG intro, I think I'll be able to get 200 coins to buy them all due to duplicates and stuff.
#309  November 01, 2016, 05:01:28 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Blizzard put up official art of Sombra
Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 05:26:07 am by Moon Girard
#310  November 01, 2016, 07:21:28 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Nice look for Sombra.

I still want to know how she plays or how she works before I really try any crunch time with her.

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#311  November 01, 2016, 10:24:42 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Laura?
#312  November 01, 2016, 01:31:38 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
I still want to know how she plays or how she works before I really try any crunch time with her.
Well it's not like she's been released or anything.  Probably gonna be a while before you try any crunch time with her regardless.
#313  November 01, 2016, 02:09:11 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Haven't even heard of her being in PTR either so we'll have to wait a month still.
#314  November 01, 2016, 02:43:06 pm
Judging from those "mannequin lines" coming out of her fingers, I'm thinking she will be a support hero, but one that's closer to Symmetra in that she won't be a healer.

Man she looks awesome, seeing the full costume this time around is so neat.
#315  November 02, 2016, 04:19:06 am
Welp I got a friend to log into my bnet account to buy items I couldn't myself since my CPU stopped working... had 4200 coins, asked him to buy Roadhog's legendary, Mei's Ice Scream highlight, along with Mei and 76's spray, then just to spend some left over coins (510) I told him to buy Mei's RIP win pose.

Guess I got everything I wanted except Junkrat's legendary (really wanted it, but decided to go for Roadhog's instead since I play him more), there were Reinhardt and Zen's epics too but they weren't top priority anyway.

Sooo how did you guys go? Got everything you wanted?
#316  November 02, 2016, 06:24:28 am
    • Puerto Rico
Ended up having to pay the 3k coins to get the Junkenstein skin since that's the one I wanted the most.
Got Mercy, Reaper, Hanzo, Pharah and Reindhart Halloween skins.
Also Ana and Reindhart halloween emotes. Disappointed that Reindhart's halloween emote doesn't taunt kill. Missed opportunity there.
I think I got like 20 boxes opened so a pretty good haul.
#317  November 02, 2016, 02:02:22 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Got all the Legendary Skins, a good chunk of the Epic skins(missing Soldier's and Reinhardt's to my knowledge), got all the Halloween Taunts and Reaper and Mei's Highlight Intros.

So yeah, got the main things I wanted.

#318  November 04, 2016, 07:20:12 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA

Sombra Cinematic

She's Offensive
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/sombra/
Stealth and debilitating attacks make Sombra a powerful infiltrator. Her hacking can disrupt her enemies, ensuring they're easier to take out, while her EMP provides the upper hand against multiple foes at once. Sombra’s ability to Translocate and camouflage herself makes her a hard target to pin down.

Abilities

Machine Pistol
Sombra’s fully-automatic machine pistol fires in a short-range spread.

Hack
Sombra hacks enemies to temporarily stop them from using their abilities, or hacks first aid kits to make them useless to her opponents.

Thermoptic Camo
Sombra becomes invisible for a short period of time, during which her speed is boosted considerably. Attacking, using offensive abilities, or taking damage disables her camouflage.

Translocator
Sombra tosses out a translocator beacon. She can instantly return to the beacon’s location while it is active (including when it’s in mid-flight).

EMP
Sombra discharges electromagnetic energy in a wide radius, destroying enemy barriers and shields and hacking all opponents caught in the blast.

Genji gets a new skin as well unlocked by playing heroes of the storm with 15 friends or something.
Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:00:50 pm by Moon Girard
#319  November 04, 2016, 07:58:49 pm
Damn her kit is pretty loaded, I think it's only soldier that has 3 abilities if I'm not mistaken. That and they sound very powerful too, with the hacking ability she is likely gonna give trouble to the likes of Mei and Zarya depending on how it will be used.

Yeah I'm sold, possible new main :D
#320  November 04, 2016, 08:10:21 pm
    • USA