YesNoOk

Classic VS : Athena (Read 525284 times)

Started by ELECTR0, January 01, 2019, 01:00:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Classic VS : E. Honda
#121  April 10, 2024, 03:07:53 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I shed a tear, fantastic custom sprites for E.Honda! great work as usual Electro!
Re: Classic VS : Athena
#122  May 03, 2024, 03:43:31 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
@Noside Always fun to make new custom sprites.

Here is a preview of Athena. I went through all the different versions of her and grabbed the best parts to make her move list, but using the KOF 95 sprites. Surprisingly I didn't have to make many custom sprites to get the new moves to look good. I plan on releasing her in a few weeks along with an update to the Classic VS game.

#123  May 04, 2024, 02:45:46 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I'm a huuuuge KOF fan, heck, it's in my veins, you always do a great job but, I feel like Athena doesn't fit nor match the sprite style of Street Fighter.
#124  May 10, 2024, 08:45:56 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Here is another character that will be in the new update. It's a sprite swap of Ultimate Ryu with the Street Fighter 1 sprites. I started this project a long, long time ago and decided to finish up the sprites and get it released. All the new sprites are done by me except the animated stance, that was done a by a creator named Lows 9.0. I also made a smart palette for him. Here is a preview of some sprites and video.

#125  May 11, 2024, 10:15:36 pm
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
Nice! I really like your version of Athena with some elements from Goddess Athena.