YesNoOk

(Re) released The Fighting Grounds + Online Play (Read 2282 times)

Started by farram, August 30, 2024, 11:14:24 pm
Share this topic:
(Re) released The Fighting Grounds + Online Play
New #1  August 30, 2024, 11:14:24 pm
  • https://www.twitch.tv/os_farram/
    • Morocco
    • mazgames.free.fr/
First, a Big Thanks for my brother V Nix, give me autorisation to edit his excellent screenpack and life-bar.
his original post here : https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-fighting-grounds-screenpack-released-199826.0.html

What change ?

- add team Tag, team Tag-vs, team Coop,
- add order select, inspired from (CvS Redux) by DoomJoshuaBoy, Big Thanks to him
- Translate Screenpack menu to Arabic - English
- adaptation to (normal) portrait and big portrait., and
- more characters slot (338+  hidden slot)
- add music in option, ranking..
- Mod in Life-bar
- Online Play

Normal Version :
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Preview Online Version :

Video preview :

Online VS battles:

Ikemen-go Nighty Build for now, is the best place to make a great Real fighting game!

Salam!
Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 07:46:38 am by farram
Re: (Re) released The Fighting Grounds + Online Play
#2  September 06, 2024, 11:28:28 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
Good work, maybe better the format the select def.
#3  September 09, 2024, 07:35:04 am
  • = +...Orpheus vs. the Sirens...+ =
    • USA
Awesome, time saving edit of what is imo the most well made screenpack for IKEMAN Go. I even love the Arabic script even though I cant read it lol. Its a nice complementary aesthetic to the overall look.
"Make Fighting Games Great Again"
#4  September 10, 2024, 05:55:00 pm
    • Morocco
    • mazgames.free.fr/
#5  September 10, 2024, 06:02:30 pm
I was actually going to post this early, but i was busy :P anyway, it is cool to see you sharing your edited version of the screenpack of your current ikemen go game ;D my friend and I were huge fan of your mugen game since year 2006 which my friend told me about your mugen game. He shown me the links of your videos which was uploaded on google video? at that time and I watched it. This was my favorite match that made me like franco bash's bgm from fatal fury 3 :P

At that time, the player vs. player was pretty rare. My friend said that he made a roster based on your mugen game where you used World Warrior X screenpack and he said that you sent him the edited screenpack of it and he used it to copy your roster which the last final time had neogeo battle coliseum and kofxi's characters with warusaki3's cvs2 updated characters along with gal129 and rei's cvs2 characters iirc. We played with each other his mugen game based on your roster and we were trying to figure out how to record videos of our matches like what you and your friends did, but we don't know how to do it :P so we just challenged each other :P

We usually played four on four team turn battles, I think I main Ryu by GM, Ken by GM, Gouki by GM and Geese by Don Drago alots. He usually main Iori Yagami by Ihoo1836 & [Yagami], Gill by GM, Krizalid by Yongming and Goenitz by Yongming, but he usually main Iori Yagami by Ihoo1836 & [Yagami] mostly, even trying out the Arcade mode playthrough like what you did, although he did get continue screen a couple of times :P unlike your playthrough:

I was compiling a samurai mugen based on your samurai showdown Mugen as well since I had the screenpack as a huge fan of samurai showdown and last blade at that time, your samurai mugen made a became a fan of 3ha's sokaku mochizuki and 3ha's creations, I went on to add slash by inverse based on dura7ll3ur's Last Samurai Battle:

My friend quitted Mugen somewhere in year 2008 because he was going for his oversea studies. He did gave me a copy of this Mugen game that was based on your Mugen game that you used world warrior x screenpack. I was using my own Mugen compiled games until in around the year 2019, I don't have time for Mugen anymore :( but I still watch your video matches mostly and enjoyed watching every single of it. A pity that real life keep on making me and my friend busy. Speaking of my friend, I lost contact with him since I know he is still doing fine, but we don't communicate anymore. Still, I would love to check your mugen/ikemen go videos matches out one day if I have the time and also maybe trying out to imitate your cool looking roster some days with some of my own additional characters like what I did on your Samurai Shodown Mugen by adding slash by inverse
compare to your current roster ;D thanks for sharing your edited screenpack  :thumbsup:

My real life is coming soon........!
New #6  September 10, 2024, 08:08:55 pm
    • Morocco
    • mazgames.free.fr/
I was actually going to post this early, but i was busy :P anyway, it is cool to see you sharing your edited version of the screenpack of your current ikemen go game ;D my friend and I were huge fan of your mugen game since year 2006 which my friend told me about your mugen game. He shown me the links of your videos which was uploaded on google video? at that time and I watched it. This was my favorite match that made me like franco bash's bgm from fatal fury 3 :P

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydvn9htFfqw[/youtube]

At that time, the player vs. player was pretty rare. My friend said that he made a roster based on your mugen game where you used World Warrior X screenpack and he said that you sent him the edited screenpack of it and he used it to copy your roster which the last final time had neogeo battle coliseum and kofxi's characters with warusaki3's cvs2 updated characters along with gal129 and rei's cvs2 characters iirc. We played with each other his mugen game based on your roster and we were trying to figure out how to record videos of our matches like what you and your friends did, but we don't know how to do it :P so we just challenged each other :P

We usually played four on four team turn battles, I think I main Ryu by GM, Ken by GM, Gouki by GM and Geese by Don Drago alots. He usually main Iori Yagami by Ihoo1836 & [Yagami], Gill by GM, Krizalid by Yongming and Goenitz by Yongming, but he usually main Iori Yagami by Ihoo1836 & [Yagami] mostly, even trying out the Arcade mode playthrough like what you did, although he did get continue screen a couple of times :P unlike your playthrough:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvFl3zwOlNQ[/youtube]

I was compiling a samurai mugen based on your samurai showdown Mugen as well since I had the screenpack as a huge fan of samurai showdown and last blade at that time, your samurai mugen made a became a fan of 3ha's sokaku mochizuki and 3ha's creations, I went on to add slash by inverse based on dura7ll3ur's Last Samurai Battle:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ2Q9TOWnHk[/youtube]

My friend quitted Mugen somewhere in year 2008 because he was going for his oversea studies. He did gave me a copy of this Mugen game that was based on your Mugen game that you used world warrior x screenpack. I was using my own Mugen compiled games until in around the year 2019, I don't have time for Mugen anymore :( but I still watch your video matches mostly and enjoyed watching every single of it. A pity that real life keep on making me and my friend busy. Speaking of my friend, I lost contact with him since I know he is still doing fine, but we don't communicate anymore. Still, I would love to check your mugen/ikemen go videos matches out one day if I have the time and also maybe trying out to imitate your cool looking roster some days with some of my own additional characters like what I did on your Samurai Shodown Mugen by adding slash by inverse
compare to your current roster ;D thanks for sharing your edited screenpack  :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for your kindness, your message was really great,
I am like you a fan of mugen and Ikemen-go since its release,
To share this passion with each other, my friends and I decided to share and upload Ikemen-go as a full game , to be a version that everyone can play online.. with the best characters and stages, in which there is a balance between all the characters.. named Ikemen Fighting Collection,

with this roster :

we are just waiting for the release of (Ikemen nightly, or Ikemen-go 1.0)

All my respect and appreciation for everything you wrote
Last Edit: September 11, 2024, 07:43:57 am by farram
#7  September 10, 2024, 11:06:12 pm
    • Canada
    • nanasarpong30655@gmail.com
That sound like a Amazing Idea