YesNoOk

Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars MUGEN Project (Read 61996 times)

Started by Jed, August 14, 2009, 03:02:46 am
Re: TOONAMI MUGEN Project
#41  October 10, 2009, 07:44:47 pm
  • Mental Organism Designed for Only Shitting.
I don't think it will work, unless you are thinking of the 80's Saturday morning line ups or the 90's like,

He-Man
She-Ra
Popeye
The New Adventures of Mighty Mouse
Captain Planet
Captain N and the Video Game Masters
Super Mario Bros NBC cartoon series
GI-Joe
Transformers
Pirates of Dark Water

.... and the list goes on.

If I were you, I would google up most of the cartoons starting from 1982-1995 to see what I can think up. That's is a good idea to start Toonami.

There are also Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto ( :S), and quite of few sprites that are fighters that are part of Toonami. But, just remember to reference more as well. Maybe that will work out.

Jed

#42  October 10, 2009, 07:53:06 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
LOLz I did say the list I posted, what ever not been mad and whatever you guys request o_O i don't think i can make every one :P but I'll try  ;D

EDIT: haven't He-Man, Popeye, Transformers all ready been made i know He-man is all ready a wip by somebody :P

EDOT2: Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto have been made so much I might as well make High Res sprite patch of what out there :P
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:58:40 pm by Jed
#43  October 10, 2009, 07:57:09 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Needs more Hannah-Barbera super heroes. Space Ghost, Birdman, Mightor, etc.

Jed

#44  October 10, 2009, 08:00:12 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
LOLz well I like i said if you guys want it request it ;P
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#45  October 10, 2009, 08:30:33 pm
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/
Needs more Hannah-Barbera super heroes. Space Ghost, Birdman, Mightor, etc.
I agree on Birdman and I'd add the Galaxy Trio (Vapor Man, Meteor Man and Gravity Girl)

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Jed

#46  October 10, 2009, 08:42:20 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok then if you guys want to add some old school chars into the plate  ;D
Next Gen IX
#47  October 10, 2009, 08:44:47 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
the tifa sprite needs alot of work in the crotch region, but good luck in the project!
#48  October 11, 2009, 04:01:24 pm
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
What a great project  got man!!!!!
ok then if you guys want to add some old school chars into the plate  ;D
Ya, u should add some really bad guys: hordak, mon star, hardware, Evil-Lyn or Shadow Weaver
and some good ones : she-ra (because the one that exists isnt good enough), steelwill, birdman

Jed

#49  November 23, 2009, 01:17:01 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok things are going very slow on the Count of Gundam War taking time but at least I make this next afterwords so no biggy ok guys just hang on  ;D
Next Gen IX
#50  November 24, 2009, 05:10:42 am
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
We'll wait, but at least could u show us some sprites?  :P Good luck with both projects.

Jed

#51  December 14, 2009, 10:00:18 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
KK BTW witch name should I give the project Toonami Mugen or Animation Wars

BTW if wanna seem more look at the fornt of this page right now I got FF chars
Next Gen IX
#52  December 14, 2009, 11:30:11 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
People seem to be getting confused with Toonami Mugen and thinking its only the old Toonami shows so Animation Wars would probly be more suitable for now.

And sprites look good, good luck with your project.
#53  December 15, 2009, 04:41:41 pm

Jed

#54  December 17, 2009, 09:58:23 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I like the name: Animation wars. I saw the first page. I like the sprites and all, but was a bit dissapointed of not seen any of the chars requested by me, especially Mon*star "The Planet Master". I know making a char is a lot of hard work, but well... I still think it would be nice to see a version of your Mon*star... :P
as the saying goes "one at time one at a time :-X " kk well yeah need to I was gonne do the hole sliverhacks gang any how >_____>

so wish me luck I'll try and make something after i finish a few link tekken ans SC DX any how don't worry  ;D
Next Gen IX
#55  December 18, 2009, 04:02:15 pm
I like the name: Animation wars. I saw the first page. I like the sprites and all, but was a bit dissapointed of not seen any of the chars requested by me, especially Mon*star "The Planet Master". I know making a char is a lot of hard work, but well... I still think it would be nice to see a version of your Mon*star... :P
as the saying goes "one at time one at a time :-X " kk well yeah need to I was gonne do the hole sliverhacks gang any how >_____>

so wish me luck I'll try and make something after i finish a few link tekken ans SC DX any how don't worry  ;D
Those're excellent news!!! I wish you the best of lucks and hope to see your version of these galactic superheroes and villians (especially Mon*star).  :P

Jed

Re: ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#56  January 13, 2010, 03:16:48 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok I try any how nothing new just changed the name to ANIME/ANIMATION Wars Mugen

one thing I need to ask is should I make the chars in this order

Final Fantasy, Devil may cry, Rurouni Kenshin, Bloody Roar, Yu Yu Hakusho, Halo,
Tenchi Muyo , Dead Or Alive, Inu Yasha, Tekken, Out Law Star, virtual fighter, Bleach,  Naruto, Trigun and Cowboy Bebop, Kikaide, Soul Calibur

form the looks of might was well start on Final Fantasy BTW what should I skip I hear that a good Rurouni Kenshin has been made so but I have yet to see any really good Dante has So far I seen three guys two of them have  yet to make to get him done the other i hate to say he needs to sprite better and make more better attacks sets  XD

EDIT and when you look at it there very few if non of the chars made form my list that have been made by someone ells 
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 03:32:34 am by Jed
Re: ANIME/ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#57  January 13, 2010, 04:07:56 am
Well, considering the fact that the game is called ANIME/ANIMATION Wars Mugen, I think you should start with characters from Anime/Animations first, and then video games after... But whatever, Final Fantasy is a nice place to start, I suppose.

As for my requests, I'd like to see Medabee from Medabots.

Jed

#58  January 13, 2010, 05:10:36 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
well I might as well start with Sephiroth first then he is the most wanted char out there I might make a Dissidia version with all the Dissidia moves XD seei ng there is no better base also thing of making Squall next seeing he is the second most wanted

and i see Medabee from Medabots I think I seen some at Mugen Infantry report some of those made all ready but if ya want I'll add him in
Next Gen IX
Re: ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#59  January 13, 2010, 03:30:44 pm
ok I try any how nothing new just changed the name to ANIME/ANIMATION Wars Mugen

one thing I need to ask is should I make the chars in this order

Final Fantasy, Devil may cry, Rurouni Kenshin, Bloody Roar, Yu Yu Hakusho, Halo,
Tenchi Muyo , Dead Or Alive, Inu Yasha, Tekken, Out Law Star, virtual fighter, Bleach,  Naruto, Trigun and Cowboy Bebop, Kikaide, Soul Calibur

form the looks of might was well start on Final Fantasy BTW what should I skip I hear that a good Rurouni Kenshin has been made so but I have yet to see any really good Dante has So far I seen three guys two of them have  yet to make to get him done the other i hate to say he needs to sprite better and make more better attacks sets  XD

EDIT and when you look at it there very few if non of the chars made form my list that have been made by someone ells 
The order is ok, but I agree with Seventh that you coold start with anime/cartoon chars.... andthen with video games ones.

Jed

#60  January 17, 2010, 01:33:36 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
gee in that case I might have to start in this order as for Anime/Cartoons/Game lets see Note I add a few more to the cartoon plate  ;D

ANIME

Dargon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho,Tenchi Muyo, Inu Yasha, Out Law Star, Bleach, Naruto, Trigun,Cowboy Bebop, Kikaide, samurai champloo,FullMetal Alchemist, Rave Master, s-Cry-ed, Saiyuki, GetBackers, Medabots

CARTOON

T.M.N.T. (2003 TV series), Gargoyles, He-Man and the master of the Universe (2002 TV series),Captain Planet, Swat Cats,Street Sharks
,EXO-SQUAD, Reboot, Mummies Alive, Silver Hawks,Thunder Cats,Galaxy Trio, Space Ghost, Birdman, Mightor

VIDEO GAME

Final Fantasy, Devil may cry, Bloody Roar, Halo, Dead Or Alive, Tekken, virtual fighter, Soul Calibur

well is some case I think I might have to just make one or as any as i can depending what char is the most popular anybody ells is most like to be left out if you don't ask for it

EDIT: ok I know i add some that been made alot of times all ready but I plan to make my own HI Res versions of them anyway
plus i think I'll make a Toonami Screenpack complete with lifebar XD
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:56:07 pm by Jed