YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 162357 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, July 27, 2019, 11:09:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#121  March 22, 2024, 10:44:25 pm
    • UK
Fair Enough, If you're still working on the screenpack, Go ahead, I'll wait till I see the final results
#122  March 28, 2024, 04:16:59 pm
    • UK
Hey! Here I record a video to show us submenus, selectable games and characters that I include since now. Finally I can solve the problem with the rank portraits and I finish (but it's not in the video...) the turns mode screen. Not lifebars...
When I release the screenpack I include the templates that I used if you want, and for alocate the sprites you need to use the .def file, you can find all the actions like portraits or stand animations there.
For high quality images I use ia, A really good one is this site:
https://waifu2x.booru.pics/
Now I would need a big favor. As you can see in the video there is a small explanation for each of the main modes, however there is none for the different modes of the submenus. Could you give me a short phrase to define each one? English is not my native language and I don't trust myself. Thanks a lot.
When I have this thing finished I release the screenpack because it's not 100% complete but it's really playable. Here you have the video, I hope you like it!

[youtube]https://youtu.be/8_OZdY8GEQI[/youtube]

For that, I kind of do have some suggestions you could use for those (Some are placed just in case you're using them & do bare in mind that some might be fairly bad cause I clearly don't know how to give submenus an explanation but also, It's also my first time doing that)

Arcade:
Single Mode - Fight through a series of 10 stages
Team Arcade - Battle Opponents with a team of characters through a series of stages
Team Co-Op - Team Up with a friend to take on opponents together
Versus:
1P Vs 2P - Fight with your friend
Team Versus - Battle in teams together with your friend
Versus Co-Op - Fight with your friend against the COM
Quick Match - Jump straight into a match
Network:
Host Game: Start a game session for others to join.
Join Game: Enter an existing game session.
New Address: Connect to a specific IP address.
Versus 2P: Online versus mode against one other player.
Arcade Co-Op: Play arcade mode with a friend online.
Survival Co-Op: Survive waves of enemies online with a friend.
Practice:
Practice - Try out specific characters or improve your skills in a controlled environment
Mission:
Survival: Endure endless waves of opponents.
Survival Co-Op: Endure waves of opponents with a friend.
Time Attack: Complete challenges against the clock.
Bonus Games: Enjoy additional mini-games for fun.
Watch Mode:
COM Match: Observe computer-controlled characters battling.
Randomtest: View random matchups.
Replay: Watch recorded online matches.
#123  March 28, 2024, 06:16:19 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Thank you very much! I need this to finish the screenpack! I work hard with the lifebars too! I show you the progress during this days. I hope next month I can release the screenpack.
Thank again PhoenixPhantom for your interest in the project.
#124  March 29, 2024, 12:52:44 am
After a lot of work to understand how the new options work, finally I can convert Central Fiction Lifebars to Ikemen Go! I need to suppress some animations for lack of layers but they continue be great! I show us a video when I finish them completely. Here I leave you some captures, see you soon!

#125  March 29, 2024, 09:34:20 am
    • UK
Looks Perfect, You now have the menus to finish now before releasing this? (Since this project still looks promising to me)
#126  April 01, 2024, 10:59:40 pm
    • UK
Hi GaziraAgain, Have you managed to make any progress on this project now as I'm patiently waiting for this to be fully done (Since you've finished the lifebars, What's left to be done now?)
#127  April 03, 2024, 12:28:16 am
Very good news! Creating the lifebars I got to the point of creating the Tag mode and then I thought... how I would like to add the ones from the Cross Tag Battle game, so I downloaded the arcade dumb and ripped it thanks to the already buried hipster. So after 3 sleepless nights here I bring you the images of the lifebars for Tag and Turns mode with all the new features that Ikemen Go offers, I'm excited... jajaja...

TAG MODE

TURNS MODE

SINGLE MODE (With the new Powerbars)

And there is still more. Since Ikemen Go allows me to do so, I have been able to create for first time complex animations for  for:

TIME OVER

DRAW

DOUBLE KO

Now there is very little work left to do, see you soon with the release!

#128  April 03, 2024, 09:41:49 am
    • UK
I'm loving it!, So since you said you have very little work left to do, Is it just the games (Ones seen in the character select screen) to finish or the menus?
#129  April 03, 2024, 07:33:12 pm
Everything is clear now but I don't like the rank fonts and I wanna see if everything is ok. If nothing happens next week you can download the screenpack.
#130  April 03, 2024, 10:49:01 pm
    • UK
Hi, I would suggest something for that just in case, Either fixing the font or simply removing or replacing it (I don't suggest removing it though primarily just in case of problems)
#131  April 05, 2024, 10:52:45 am
    • UK
Hello, Have you managed to fix the problem with the font in the ranking section? (As I want to know whether or not you've fully fixed it or not)
#132  April 05, 2024, 12:32:05 pm
Please be patient and wait. Apart from the screenpack I have other things to do like work and take care of my dogs. I have more desire to finish than anyone else, I can assure you.
#133  April 08, 2024, 11:11:33 pm
Screenpack released!!! Go to the Ikemen Go Section for download! I hope you like it!