YesNoOk

Gato XI by Tan (Read 48430 times)

Started by PeJ, December 12, 2007, 07:47:42 am
Re: lol Gato by Tan
#41  December 13, 2007, 02:15:20 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

hjk

#42  December 13, 2007, 02:28:26 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Am I the only one who's noticed that all the characters that are protected the same way as this are not worth downloading, let alone stealing from?

I'm with everyone else in agreeing I don't want my shit stolen but this is above and beyond going to far.

On the flip side...

Maybe they do it knowing they suck so much only the hardcore leechers who wouldn't care or notice would do everything they can to download them.  :ninja:

Personally I think it's a weird form of advertisment.
They encrypt the chars first of all and give you the opportunity join the forum to download them, but in doing so they make us curious. Many of us play right into their hands (MuHAHAHAH; It's a Conspiracy).

I watched that video of Malin, and I was impressed. Then I saw Malin's reviews... Pee Yoo  :S
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#43  December 13, 2007, 02:36:06 am
  • FISSION MAILED
    • mugenguild.com/snake/
IMO only chars like this that are worth keeping *once you use ZipJ on them* are ML_Dan and Mc Chris...

4/27/09 - Nameless V1 Released
*********Current Projects on Temp. Hold*********

DMK

#44  December 13, 2007, 02:44:28 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
]It's a Chinese forum DUH. Once you know what goes where (and that capital letters = no) registration is just like any other forum.

I've had no trouble with French, spanish or other language sites.

I finally got my account up and it wouldn't even let me log in properly.  o_O
#45  December 13, 2007, 03:07:56 am
  • People don't understand me =(
    • www.fenixmugen.mi-web.es
soo it finally coming the doom of mugen  ;D thats funny protect a char out there are thousand of soft that break passwords in zip  8) soo there are losting time :P

they want spam?

I understand the game but 300 of prestige auch!

People use google page traslator is easy too read in english XD
Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 03:15:54 am by FenixAzul
#46  December 13, 2007, 03:10:01 am
I'd rather make my own Gato, thanks.
#47  December 13, 2007, 03:18:08 am
  • LMAO!
can someone explain why it is so special?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]
#48  December 13, 2007, 03:25:59 am
  • Vans Worshipper
  • Ø
    • www.fongo-world.com
Re: Taste the rainbow Gato by Tan
#49  December 13, 2007, 03:43:04 am
can someone explain why it is so special?

Because It gots skittles esque Hadoukens that cure cancer! Seriously though, there's nothing special about this character. I hate bashing characters but there's really nothing else to say :-\
#50  December 13, 2007, 10:53:01 am
     Well, no doubt that the creator put everything into Gato, so in that sense he/she gets my respect; the task couldn't have been easy and I can understand some protection, but why would one go through these kinds of extremes for a character that isn't their own (unlike Noroko or Shin Kaname - they are not only bad ass but original and definet keepers)? Even more classic than a 3x chastity-belted MUGEN chara is the sour-grapes message for those who prefer not to download him. Now that's just wack and a turn-off.
      As for the flashy lights and the effects, if I wanted that, I'd buy some damned neon lights and crazy string and  get those lil dancey taskbar chicks that look like Felicia without the cat ears and watch that. I'll treasure that 1MB old school chara with only about 6 moves and two supers but a sick-ass AI and tell the creator TY and give them feedback, rather than feeling like I need to be l33t and have a KOF light show.

P.S.:Reu's Dragon Claw and  Ibukah's IBuki Suika aren't just flashy - they are beautiful as well as scrappy as hell

Lates

Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 10:58:40 am by Leighas
#51  December 13, 2007, 12:57:42 pm
  • there r no pretty girls in naruto, just HAWT HAKU
#52  December 13, 2007, 01:57:26 pm
When, I get High, Drunk, And Got My Arse Kicked, I'll Download the Character

[Z]

#53  December 13, 2007, 11:10:16 pm
  • Korn Spruit
    • www.titane.ca/igod/
"Never try to twist my words. They're twisted enough already."
#54  December 14, 2007, 12:44:19 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ugh, this kind of releases (those ones who asked virtual money, paswords and all of those stuff) shouldn't be annountied here... I mean, why noticed a character who can't be downloaded or descifred like this?? --;

But for that "preview" (Gato making Gouki's Tenma Gou Zankuu or something like that), probably this Gato is just another shotoklone with SNK sprites... sincerely I prefer TESTP's Yuri C-type :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#55  December 14, 2007, 08:05:15 pm
  • Professional Gorilla
  • Ook ook!
    • USA
    • thezaius.wixsite.com/stuff
So... this ISN'T the Gato from Chrono Trigger?

:S
My MUGEN and Minecraft site.
People need to stop using 4Shared, already.
#56  December 14, 2007, 08:34:02 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Has anyone tried that Clark yet?
#57  December 15, 2007, 12:30:23 am
this is like announcing that theres a gold nugget on top of mount everest...  --; excepts its not really a gold nugget its a piece of poo  ;D
I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they don't know I'm using blanks.
- Jack Handey
#58  December 15, 2007, 12:51:48 am
#59  December 15, 2007, 04:24:35 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#60  December 15, 2007, 09:15:55 am
  • there r no pretty girls in naruto, just HAWT HAKU
So... this ISN'T the Gato from Chrono Trigger?

:S

nope... its not.. I was very disappointed... Heck I found a mugen conversion of a Chrono Trigger character much and WAY MOAR better than the pile of crap in MoojinChynah