YesNoOk

KOF All Stars Space Fortress (Read 4453 times)

Started by King ツ, July 13, 2024, 10:20:50 am
Share this topic:
KOF All Stars Space Fortress
#1  July 13, 2024, 10:20:50 am
    • USA

After becoming the champions of the KOF 2001 event, the winners are taken to a base in space to face off against Original Zero and his goons. Then you are taken to fight against the self proclaimed god of earth, Igniz. With earth on the line, do our heroes have what it takes to prevent earth from falling into the hands of N.E.S.T.S???
✧I am so sorry for the long wait. I was looking for the right characters to fight each other on this stage but you'd be surprised how many classic fighting game MUGEN characters have something wrong with it that messes up the entire video. Regardless, we back, and there's more to come. So stay tuned. Jesus loves you, till next time, PEACE!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m_MiJBhrZbqJR2V5khImI7VClOc7YwxW/view?usp=sharing
Last Edit: July 13, 2024, 12:28:02 pm by DeathScythe
Re: KOF All Stars Space Fortress
#2  July 14, 2024, 02:45:08 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
It becomes difficult to appreciate a new stage when the video screen is constantly covered by char effects.
#3  July 14, 2024, 10:11:25 pm
    • Brazil
    • lyricasky.neocities.org
Also your image link is broken, don't use discord links to post images as they break after some time. I recommend imgur.
#4  July 15, 2024, 03:21:05 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
This is a pretty good stage. However, you might wanna check the stage boundaries, as characters can perform an infinite in the corner, or a projectile cannot pass through the stage unless if you zoom out/in.