YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1160958 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1501  September 09, 2023, 09:45:23 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
That reminds me of Gill's banned costume, heh. Felicia's great but also looks stiffer than the original.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#1502  September 09, 2023, 05:31:11 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Yes!! It's based in that outfit :D !!

Also, Felicia is based in her MvC3 incarnation. Maybe that's why she looks less crouch than in DS
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1503  September 20, 2023, 11:59:26 pm
What do you think about a well thought CS + some fixes(boots area)? I'm sorry I didn't change the sleeves, buuut!

Have a nice day!!

PS: There may be strabnge colours, specially in the belly area. I don't see very well the colours(eye problem, but not daltonism), sorry!
#1504  September 21, 2023, 08:26:03 am
I love it, It looks like it's a lost sprite from SF3, you've done an incredible job
#1505  September 22, 2023, 10:05:18 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
It looks great, Felo. Like everything in this thread :)
#1506  September 26, 2023, 03:49:26 pm
Thanks people!! Also...

Alcina Dimitrescu is someone who's challenging my mental sanity and skills. I'm trying to create the closest in terms of pixels to her clothes,  and that means I'm going forward and back to see because while doing something, it ends being what I wanted to do in one frame, so I go and fix.

Here's a process of the crouch frame. I mixed lots of things there, even an unused bust I did for her:

And here's her crouch compared to Chun Li.

Yes, this lady is going to be def challenging @_@.

Have a nice day!!
#1507  September 26, 2023, 06:05:41 pm
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
#1508  September 26, 2023, 10:44:36 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Loving the progression so far. Im really curious to see what u use has inspiration for her movesets.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1509  September 27, 2023, 05:40:28 pm

I agree. And from what I can see, it's worth it. Amazing work.  :buttrox:

Thanks!! I hope once animating things not get jumpy as Hell. Sometimes working with big sprites is a pain because of that :/.

Loving the progression so far. Im really curious to see what u use has inspiration for her movesets.

Well, about the basics is a mix of here and there. I'm using some references for jumps or basic stuff(walk, crouch,e tc). But regarding attacks, she's been completely drawn in paper and then scan and pixel translated, as Capcom did in the 90s. When planning some of her attacks, is fun to see that those were also translated to Mercenaries mode in Village(YES, I WANTED TO PUT THE FURNITURE!!), so it feel good knowing one has good ideas :P

Also, I'll have to fix both hands since one islike small and the other is just the opposite, lol.

Have a nice day!!
#1510  October 01, 2023, 03:33:27 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Well, about the basics is a mix of here and there. I'm using some references for jumps or basic stuff(walk, crouch,e tc). But regarding attacks, she's been completely drawn in paper and then scan and pixel translated, as Capcom did in the 90s. When planning some of her attacks, is fun to see that those were also translated to Mercenaries mode in Village(YES, I WANTED TO PUT THE FURNITURE!!), so it feel good knowing one has good ideas :P
Wait... so this means that Lady Dimitrescu is already a confirmed project. This is really cool.

Here's a process of the crouch frame. I mixed lots of things there, even an unused bust I did for her:

And here's her crouch compared to Chun Li.

Beyond the detail on the hands, she looks amazing. I like that you are taking on this challenge.

#1511  October 23, 2023, 01:35:51 am
Obrigado, Matrero!

Regarding Alcina Dimitrescu, I've decided to make her a bit smaller, so I'm fixingeverything I did of her.

Also, wanted to show portraits! And yes, they have my vision of a CS

Eagle couldbe your bartender, the bouncer of the place, your favourite gentleman or your hipster yet handsome barber:

What about Rose? I used my old portrait and changed stuff here and there, so we got the new look she has in Menat's ending(SFV). It also reminds us that she was based in Lisa Lisa, from JoJo:

Have a nice day!!
#1512  November 27, 2023, 01:19:38 am
Hi again!

Just finished the autocombo kick for Ash Ketchum Crimson, also started something new for him, tweaking some Dimitrescu's frames, learnt how to do portraits based in Street Fighter 3 New Generation style(yes, with that ton of colours!). SO today decided to do something I've never did, Jedah, but this time from IMvC:

Seems I did a sprite of him like in...2005?207? dunno, but here it is!

Have a nice day!
#1513  November 27, 2023, 01:27:42 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Hi again!

Just finished the autocombo kick for Ash Ketchum Crimson, also started something new for him, tweaking some Dimitrescu's frames, learnt how to do portraits based in Street Fighter 3 New Generation style(yes, with that ton of colours!). SO today decided to do something I've never did, Jedah, but this time from IMvC:

Seems I did a sprite of him like in...2005?207? dunno, but here it is!

Have a nice day!

man, loved this Jedah, i miss darkstalkers so much
#1514  November 30, 2023, 01:38:13 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
#1515  December 03, 2023, 12:22:50 am
Thanks people!! Now, I've recently fell that Jedah's equivalent in SNK is none other than Yuga. Not just because of that Makai thing, but to use as marionetes certain characters, being these Lilith and Shiki. So weeeel, I think in a CvS3 this would be a logical rivalry

OF COURSE,  Yuga''s base is by eFeX(KOF XIII style). I just translated into CvS size.

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Question: what do you think in including Yuga's frame in my conversion of Shiki? yay or nay?
#1516  December 10, 2023, 05:31:28 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
your work continues to be magnificent, old friend!
#1517  December 15, 2023, 10:35:51 am
Coming from one of he BIG names in spriting means a lot, man <3.

Let's put something smaller. Did for fun these 2 in a smaller size.

Have a nice day!
#1518  January 05, 2024, 12:42:46 am
More!! Tekken 8 is coming this month!! Even I'm a Nina player myself, I'm missing Miguel a lot, as a fellow Spaniard. I even think his default attire from T6, if you erase the sash and the cloth cap in his hips AND putting the shirt out of the trousers loooong open(the shirt, not the trousers, but who am I to disagree?) would make a very good outfit for him.

Well, and Jin too.

Have a nice day!
#1519  January 08, 2024, 08:00:11 pm
Well, I wanted to make a mix between classic Juri's design and SF6(because I think both have strengths and weakness). And the result was this. Of course, it has a huge CS(sleeves and shoulders, for example).

Have a nice day!
#1520  January 16, 2024, 03:18:21 pm
Just for fans fun, a fake screenshot:

- And why not as an arcade pic?

Previous:

Have a nice day!!
Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 03:22:26 pm by FeLo_Llop