YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 372393 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#101  August 31, 2015, 02:43:34 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
spent most of the weekend reading a stupid novel (japnese yakuza in middle earth), just turned on the computer a few minutes ago.

lui

#102  September 01, 2015, 09:38:14 am
    • USA
so i got an offer to be some sort of reseller for a company that sells skin products and stuff, not sure if its legit, the payout and the strategy they showed me does seem promising, should i take the offer?
#103  September 01, 2015, 05:33:43 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
unless you area  good salesman, no; those companies make a killing by flooding their resellers with merchandise then forcing them to pay regardless of end/customer sales.
#104  September 01, 2015, 05:44:24 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
unless you area  good salesman, no; those companies make a killing by flooding their resellers with merchandise then forcing them to pay regardless of end/customer sales.

Agreed, I'd say go for something simpler my good man.

Anyways, I re-did my CPS3 Prishe sprite I made for Xenomic yesterday, and reworked it into a JJBA styled sprite. Also payed my tuition fees for my current university semester, kinda nervous since I moved to a new major (even though I got a B+ in its introductory course, and I didn't study much and I knew nothing about it beforehand). Gonna do some other WIPs and call it a day.
This is a generic forum signature.
#105  September 01, 2015, 08:53:14 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I went back to school and did pretty much nothing besides eat mediocre food. Senior year, wooh.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#106  September 02, 2015, 04:55:58 am
  • The Man Without The Plan
    • USA
I was on the internet and learned a lot of stuff. Like how the swastika was a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism before the Nazi fucked it up, Sprite Guides, and how to use gimp properly.
#107  September 02, 2015, 04:59:22 am
  • Raging Fist
eeeh woke up, went to work, came home, played some mugen, did some sprites for a stage as a test to see if I can do it (I can), and apparently got bored, looked through the net out of boredom and well....lets just say I got in the perverse side of the internet by accident because apparently there is such thing as actual cyberskin fleshlights that look/feel like an actual butt. Don't ask why I just got bored and curious, and rather made my day considering I laughed at it XD.
#108  September 06, 2015, 09:54:38 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Went to the gym, still can't get out of the gym walking in a straight line. >_<

Gonna go make a preliminary sketch for a character I plan to draw on my Galaxy Tab using Infinite Painter, and fix up in Photoshop CS5.
#109  September 06, 2015, 10:55:55 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Played some DKC1, picked my uncle up from the bus station, and had Arby's for lunch.
#110  September 08, 2015, 11:47:31 am
Teached my first ever class today.
#111  September 08, 2015, 02:15:02 pm
  • SNK is life
Today's just starting, but I hope I get to taste AT LEAST 2 different kinds of cake.

I'll play MGSV:TPP during the morning
I'll go have lunch with my best friends at noon
I'll visit my parents for the entire afternoon
I'll acquire my misplaced dog, and give it a hug

Bitch it's my birthday

Bea

#112  September 08, 2015, 03:50:42 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Woke up at 6 am to go to the airport to meet the CEO of a Chinese hardware provider and business partner of ours to discuss our platform and future business opportunities in Brazil, Mexico and Europe.
All nice and dandy and usual, weren't for the fact that today is one of those rare occurrences where I got a day off. Not so off any more now...
I am waiting for this guy to land in São Paulo where he will meet clients of ours and we will then have a conjunct business conference by Skype.

Hooray for day off.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#113  September 08, 2015, 05:29:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#114  September 08, 2015, 10:49:37 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Almost got in late to my Philosophy class (fuck you traffic), ate 3 Daredevils from Taco Bell, and went to XD Lan (internet cafe I usually go to) to train my Zelda Amiibo. She's progressing, but still needs to learn how to get around side grabs, counters, spikes, Focus Attack, and Little Mac's KO Punch. She reached lvl 37, at least.

As of now, taking Biology class.

#115  September 08, 2015, 10:50:29 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Went to work without realizing I don't work until Thursday. Good thing the manager's an understanding fellow.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#116  September 08, 2015, 10:52:25 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, like a dog :'(
#117  September 08, 2015, 10:52:48 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Today I continued a sprite edit for a friend's upcoming character and realize my new sketchbook is too big for the scanner I have.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#118  September 08, 2015, 11:33:54 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Came back from university,  first day is hectic when cluster fuck tonnes of people are always bumping into you. Took two classes,  did some sprite and stage work while I was there during my free hours, and stood in a long line to buy a few supplies.

Twas a good day overall.
#119  September 10, 2015, 03:12:01 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Bought the Splatoon Amiibo 3-pack on a complete whim. That's $80 down the drain and I'm gonna be spending more on Mario Maker come Friday. I need to stop.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#120  September 10, 2015, 03:12:58 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Studied, met with a few friends, updated the Kyo color template for the umpteenth and hopefully final time.