YesNoOk

T.C.U.T.- Trololo's Chars United Thread (Read 87569 times)

Started by Trololo, June 14, 2016, 06:09:51 pm
Share this topic:
T.C.U.T.- Trololo's Chars United Thread
#1  June 14, 2016, 06:09:51 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
This is Trololo's Chars United Thread.
Here I'll upload new chars, updates, and HERE I wanna see your feedback about them.
Also I'm gonna uploading here edits, if I'll make them.
==================================================================
Charlie Nash

Condition: Ready for rumble!
D-Load: Charlie Nash
Balrog

D-Load: Balrog
Adon

D-Load: Adon
Ken

D-Load: Ken
Joe Talley from Fighting Street

Condition: Searching for voice. Waiting to be finished.
D-Load: Almost finished edited one Joe
             Unupdated P.o.T.S. one Joe
Edits from DivineWolf's style to P.o.T.S. style

Just add AI and change MAX Mode to Custom Combo
Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:10:48 am by Trololo
Re: Long Waited Release by Trololo
#2  June 14, 2016, 06:30:06 pm
    • Russia
I use mugen 1.0, but throws Balrog character splits :

#3  June 14, 2016, 06:32:52 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Will test later...

Why such a clickbaity title?
#4  June 14, 2016, 06:37:00 pm
Great Boxer!!

But I use mugen1.1,throw bug cause.
#5  June 14, 2016, 06:38:56 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 06:47:36 pm by Trololo
Re: Balrog by Trololo- wait for updates
#6  June 14, 2016, 07:15:18 pm
    • Russia
You can to make a second sound file SFA votes? I am always pleased to hear the voices of the classic SFA.
#7  June 14, 2016, 08:26:15 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
My only true complaint so far is that with a name like "Ultimate Wild Smash", Balrog's Level 3 feels very underwhelming. It would be better to add some env shake to the move once it hits, or rework the move to make it truly "Wild", something like a ranbu or combo attack before the uppercut.

Also, the Kyokugen "pow" sound really doesn't work with him. It just only feels right with the actual Kyokugen characters, but that's more of a personal nitpick.
#8  June 14, 2016, 09:38:24 pm
    • Brazil
Sweet, finally I can have an epic Dudley vs Balrog fight on my rooster !

Thanks for the release Trololo, I will be testing this ASAP and will post feedback here
#9  June 14, 2016, 10:07:13 pm
    • USA
Thanks! Nice to see something from you. Will make use of this.
#10  June 15, 2016, 04:18:34 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
My phone went crazy from 4shared.  Can anyone mirror?
#11  June 15, 2016, 04:58:23 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
My only true complaint so far is that with a name like "Ultimate Wild Smash", Balrog's Level 3 feels very underwhelming. It would be better to add some env shake to the move once it hits, or rework the move to make it truly "Wild", something like a ranbu or combo attack before the uppercut.

Well, agree with shaking. But no combinations, cause super aren't original one.
https://youtu.be/ybqwEb3rkhM?t=3m15s

Also, the Kyokugen "pow" sound really doesn't work with him. It just only feels right with the actual Kyokugen characters, but that's more of a personal nitpick.

Well, I think it's possible to find different one.

You can to make a second sound file SFA votes? I am always pleased to hear the voices of the classic SFA.

Maybe. But then there will be 3 soundpacks. XD

My phone went crazy from 4shared.  Can anyone mirror?

Well, FIRSTLY I tried touploas him at mediafire, but site started to glitch out. So, for now only 4shared. But from next update I'll start upload him on mediafire- now it feels normal...
And people with oppinions only- thanks. Bullfrog- waiting for feedback.
#12  June 15, 2016, 09:39:03 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
#13  June 15, 2016, 09:44:46 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
#14  June 15, 2016, 08:33:46 pm
  • Before you even ask, yes I did it.
    • USA
    • kersonetiene@gmail.com
Balrog's dash swing blow (overhead rush punch) will completely miss crouching opponents.

-Scratch that apparently none of Balrog's dash punch specials can hit crouching opponents
Living off of borrowed time the clock ticks faster...
Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:46:46 am by kersinkid
#15  June 16, 2016, 12:41:26 am
  • Was it something I said?
-Balrog's EX moves when hit make the KFM default sound.
-Ending of Headbutting makes a debug error (This was tested with JMorphMan's Chun-Li)
-Ultimate Wild Smash should have a shaking along with a light pause for the blow of the impact (similar to Divinewolf's KFM or PotS' Ryu)
#16  June 16, 2016, 04:44:55 am
  • Niigasan

I like the adding a combo before the hit idea, everything doesn't have to be accurate u know? Spruce em up give em that new school update that he needs! Lol all in all I'm glad someone finally made balrog in this style I've been wanting it for a while thanks for this
#17  June 16, 2016, 05:06:31 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Just noticed both versions of Crazy Buffalo gives back power.
Also, the laugh during Buffalo Head cancels itself out once the attack itself hits.
Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 05:09:48 am by Project.13
#18  June 16, 2016, 10:20:14 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
-Scratch that apparently none of Balrog's dash punch specials can hit crouching opponents

I tried every DP of Gesuszilla's one, as move accurate to original game. Crouching enemy can get hit only of Dash Sweep. Still, thanks for info, cause i saw there a problem.

-Balrog's EX moves when hit make the KFM default sound.
-Ending of Headbutting makes a debug error (This was tested with JMorphMan's Chun-Li)
-Ultimate Wild Smash should have a shaking along with a light pause for the blow of the impact (similar to Divinewolf's KFM or PotS' Ryu)

-They supposed to. At least, until I'll find a better sound.
-Dunno.
-Yeah, this one is good idea.

Just noticed both versions of Crazy Buffalo gives back power.
Also, the laugh during Buffalo Head cancels itself out once the attack itself hits.

-Fixed that.
-Well, It doesn't happened to me.
=================================
Anyway, link is changed and char is updated to feedback I understood.
+ He got 2 new soundpacks.
#19  June 16, 2016, 08:01:09 pm
    • Germany
Some quick feedback...
As a oldschool charge char gamer, the charge on your Balrog feels very solid.  :thumbsup:

- IMO small portrait looks ugly
 - can´t do Dash Low Smash (charge B, DF, k)... have no problem with Dash Low Straight (charge B, DF, p)
 - for the Turn Punch I hardly recommend to have the command on hold PP & KK... Two buttons, cause p.e. if you do a long power charge you´ll do the Turn Punch afterwards... and KK cause you can do the Turn Punch either with KKK or PPP in the source games
 - readme is missing for Crazy Buffalo that Balrog can alternate between the normal Dash Straights and Dash Uppers throughout the entire attack (by holding or tapping any kick button).
 - you can recreate SF4 Violent Buffalo super, would love to see that
#20  June 16, 2016, 08:32:33 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Some quick feedback...
As a oldschool charge char gamer, the charge on your Balrog feels very solid.  :thumbsup:

- IMO small portrait looks ugly
 - can´t do Dash Low Smash (charge B, DF, k)... have no problem with Dash Low Straight (charge B, DF, p)
 - for the Turn Punch I hardly recommend to have the command on hold PP & KK... Two buttons, cause p.e. if you do a long power charge you´ll do the Turn Punch afterwards... and KK cause you can do the Turn Punch either with KKK or PPP in the source games
 - readme is missing for Crazy Buffalo that Balrog can alternate between the normal Dash Straights and Dash Uppers throughout the entire attack (by holding or tapping any kick button).
 - you can recreate SF4 Violent Buffalo super, would love to see that

-Well, not mine one.
-Yeah, it somehow performs harder, but it perfoormable.
-That one is good idea, cause anyway I don't have already plans for EX version.
-I need to write the missing part. XD
-Well, I already don't think it's possible. Cause, as you can see, I tried to make Balrog in more classic way. I'm, if I did it like SF4 too much, he could have V.Buffalo as MAX version of 5-hit 2-handed C,Buffalo. But we already got two verions of C.Buffalo. And where can I put this super I just don't know.
#21  June 16, 2016, 11:54:42 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Will add color separation?
#22  June 17, 2016, 04:52:32 am
3 Heavenly Kings of Shadoloo in this style....only one more to go mwha ha ha haaa!!! Good stuff Trololo! keeping an eye out for this one for sure!
#23  June 17, 2016, 07:10:58 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Will add color separation?

He is already on CSed sprites by Froz.

3 Heavenly Kings of Shadoloo in this style....only one more to go mwha ha ha haaa!!! Good stuff Trololo! keeping an eye out for this one for sure!

Heh. Thanks.
And sorry, but I not sure will I make Vega or not.
No, I CAN make him, but without falling off mask and claws, cause I don't know, how it works in MUGEN.
I still hope Varo will release his own Vega, but I didn't heard about him for a while...
Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:50:36 am by Trololo
#24  June 18, 2016, 08:49:44 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
FLAWLESS!!!
You've done an amazing work here, Trololo!! :D
Brutal AI, smooth gameplay... what can I say, 10/10.
I'd recommend you to add a sound pack with his voice from SFIV/SFXTK, it's fucking perfect XD
Oh, I was thinking, we could give our boxers a special intro, don't you think? XD
Like, Balrog blocking Dudley's Machinegun Blow, Dudley parries his Dash Straight, and then both back-dash into battle. Something like that XD
What do you think?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#25  June 19, 2016, 04:26:00 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
FLAWLESS!!!
You've done an amazing work here, Trololo!! :D
Brutal AI, smooth gameplay... what can I say, 10/10.
I'd recommend you to add a sound pack with his voice from SFIV/SFXTK, it's fucking perfect XD
Oh, I was thinking, we could give our boxers a special intro, don't you think? XD
Like, Balrog blocking Dudley's Machinegun Blow, Dudley parries his Dash Straight, and then both back-dash into battle. Something like that XD
What do you think?

Real thanks.
And yes, great idea. The problem is I'm not very good at intros. Still, I thinking if I'll find some time, I need to make this.
==============================================
Started make special intros. First one I got on the mind is vs. Birdie as a tribute to SFA3.

I had a MORE interesting idea, but I couldn't realize that.
-Birdie shows f*ck to Bison, which one starts to laugh.
-Birdie trying to BullHead Bison, but he disappears, behing him dashes out of offscreen Balrog and BuffaloHeading him.
-Birdie in Guard Crush animation goes back, and gets his head of pain, later he goes to standing pose. At the same time, Balrog start mashing his gloves with laugh, after what he goes into stance- and ROUND 1.
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:22:49 pm by Trololo
#26  June 19, 2016, 08:58:30 pm
    • Germany
Looks nice.

IMO M. Bison/Dictator should float behind Balrog/Boxer... not only becuase of SFA3, but because of Bisons/Dictators personality.
#27  June 20, 2016, 12:15:37 am
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
Nice character !!! Just add finisher fonts and it's OK ;)
#28  June 20, 2016, 02:28:22 am
    • Brazil
Did some test on Balrog and the char really plays fantastic! Good job again!

Only thing that I would suggest, is maybe tweak a little bit of the damage for different versions of the same special. Also, varying startup frames.

Eg: Dash Straight.
-The three variants with LP, MP and HP seems to be doing the same damage.
-Moreover, when facing the opponent face to face, I see no difference in using the attack with each of the three punches, all of them seems to take the same time to hit the opponent and will do the same damage.
#29  June 20, 2016, 03:43:40 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
hell didnt know you made a balrog Trololo adding to my roster nice release
I need more PSN friends
#30  June 20, 2016, 09:05:22 pm
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:27:35 pm by porcaro
#31  June 20, 2016, 10:31:26 pm
    • Portugal
    • jorge.timtim@hotmail.com
Hey man, glad to see you again and thanks for releasing this balrog, this is a character i really wanted for this style, my feedback is mainly the gigaton blow, it's not so worth using this move compared to it's original cvs2 counterpart, take a look at this quote to see what i mean (ignore the level 3 part, i'm okay for the move being a lvl 2 super):
Shoryuken Wiki said:
Gigaton blow is a level 3 or max super meaning it cannot be done in A-groove. It is probably the most dangerous super in the game. There are 2 reasons for this. First off, it does massive damage weighing in at 6800. Second, it is the fastest super in the game in terms of distance traveled. Gigaton will punish almost every single special w/ recovery and will punish nearly all whiffed fierces and roundhouses. It will blow through nearly all projectiles as well due to its immense speed. Worth noting that it also has a -10 on block.
- Also it appears that no super has invencibility startup at all
- (Altough not important at all, he is missing victory quotes)
- Dashing sweep is a low attack, meaning it should only be blocked low (ryu blocked my dashing sweep standing)
Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:44:28 pm by Mistah Jorge
#32  June 21, 2016, 04:18:59 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/seanaltlys-commissions-thread-140494.300.html

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/seanaltlys-random-sprite-topic-129067.0.html

Hey trololo, there are some moves (especially for your level 3 based on svc) ;)

Man, I just too lazy to make color separation for there... But I HAVE TO TRY! XD
Thanks.

Hey man, glad to see you again and thanks for releasing this balrog, this is a character i really wanted for this style, my feedback is mainly the gigaton blow, it's not so worth using this move compared to it's original cvs2 counterpart, take a look at this quote to see what i mean (ignore the level 3 part, i'm okay for the move being a lvl 2 super):
Shoryuken Wiki said:
Gigaton blow is a level 3 or max super meaning it cannot be done in A-groove. It is probably the most dangerous super in the game. There are 2 reasons for this. First off, it does massive damage weighing in at 6800. Second, it is the fastest super in the game in terms of distance traveled. Gigaton will punish almost every single special w/ recovery and will punish nearly all whiffed fierces and roundhouses. It will blow through nearly all projectiles as well due to its immense speed. Worth noting that it also has a -10 on block.
- Also it appears that no super has invencibility startup at all
- (Altough not important at all, he is missing victory quotes)
- Dashing sweep is a low attack, meaning it should only be blocked low (ryu blocked my dashing sweep standing)

-So, I need to make him go faster... Well, I'll try.
-Need to put that in every my char... XD
-Will fix that.
Thanks for feedback. And really, I'm surprised I getting that small of critics on Balrog...
#33  June 21, 2016, 10:25:02 am
I think Buffalo Head's command ~20$DB, $U, P better.
#34  June 21, 2016, 09:52:51 pm
    • Portugal
-So, I need to make him go faster... Well, I'll try.
Actually i think the speed is good, try using projectile invincibility instead, like nothitby NP, SP, HP
Here's two more things i came across:
- All balrog supers should have some startup invencibility, like i tryed to use crazy buffalo, gigaton blow and the 3 lvl super to punish or counter opponents, but sometimes i don't even go to super pause because i get hit;
- Maybe it's because i'm not used to this, but i fail to do the dashing sweep or the dashing like 60% of the time i end up doing a simple dash punch, only 20% of the time i do what i want right, the rest of the time i do a dashing sweep, or dashing overhead by mistake (although i just might be scrubbing and i need to practice this)

Thanks for feedback. And really, I'm surprised I getting that small of critics on Balrog...
What do you mean?
#35  June 21, 2016, 10:05:40 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
About feedback: I usually geting here a LOT of feedback from many people. And now almost nothing...
And yeah, Dash Trip is somehow harder to make, than Dash Low Smash. I don't know, why and how this problem even exists. And yeah, I'll add invincibility window for supers.
#36  June 21, 2016, 10:48:04 pm
    • Portugal
You know what? I'll check the problem myself i'll tell yah something if i find it ok?
#37  June 22, 2016, 12:13:21 am
    • Brazil
#38  June 22, 2016, 01:03:29 am
  • Niigasan
Yeah the startup for the gigaton blow should have invincibility especially because it seems suited to be a counter blow
#39  July 07, 2016, 08:06:57 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Gonna have fun with this. Thnx 4 the share T! You know your chars get crazy love on my shit!
#40  July 08, 2016, 04:37:36 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Balrog needs more push-back on his LP and LK.  If timed right in the corner, you can get damage into the 400s, just by pushing either button. repeatedly.

Also, for Adon (figured it'd be best to put it here)
-Why am I able to combo moves and supers from a trip?
- He needs a damage dampener when combo-ing into his Lvl.3 super.  You can do Jump HK, close HK, MK Rising Jaguar, into Jaguar Avalanche for 741 damage
- HK Rising Jaguar does the least amount of damage, while MK version does the most
#41  July 08, 2016, 04:50:51 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Interesting char! Cool!
#42  July 19, 2016, 02:18:04 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Finally I updated him.
-All his punches are pushing back when enemy is stomped into wall already. Still, his jabs in normal conditions are very same monsters. XD
-Finally gave to all his supers some Punishment Force in face of Horse Startup Invincibility.
-Turn Punch is now executing with two, but any two kick or two punch combination.
-All charge moves are now asks for longer charge. But man, when using Custom Combo this charge needs... 0 frames to exist. Yeah, basic... XD
-Sorry, still of Sean's anim and winquotes. First one is too hard to adapt to Color Separates sprites, about second ones I just forgot, so in next update will get them.
-Also no damage tweaks. They're breaking system.
-Intro VS Varo_Hades's Birdie. Wanted to make more, but...
-Changed EX Hit sound. At least, in CvS soundpack. Sorry about I forgot about other two... With the next upload will appear.
-All dash attacks are now got right hit/block attributes.
For now that's all.
=======================
Edit:
-Senorfro gave me a nice idea with his feedback on Adon. Soon this thread will become a united thread for my chars and NOT "DW=>P.o.T.S." edits".
#43  July 19, 2016, 02:58:48 pm
    • USA
What ever happened to that other Balrog? Private? It had the sprites cs'd. I don't know what it is with not wanting to help each other out when we have a similar goal.. Tsk tsk any who.
Still hope to see more from you. Can't wait to see your next character.
#44  July 19, 2016, 03:02:59 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
What ever happened to that other Balrog? Private? It had the sprites cs'd. I don't know what it is with not wanting to help each other out when we have a similar goal.. Tsk tsk any who.
Still hope to see more from you. Can't wait to see your next character.

This version of Balrog ALSO have CS'ed sprites. Just one m8 posted here a link on Sean's thread with hos works, where I saw this wonder.

The problem is to adapt THAT MUCH sprites not just to MUGEN condition, but alto to CS itself. This is too hard for me for now... But I'll handle it. In the future. XD
And you know, I just working when I inspired. I got inspiration to finish Balrog- I finished him.
That means, I'm not always can to make me to just make some chars. I'm NOT unwilling to help someone, but I just can't, cause my uninspired creations makes children crying. My only hope here is my inspired chars helping out to someone...
Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 03:13:05 pm by Trololo
#45  July 19, 2016, 03:17:59 pm
    • USA
So is that the only one you were unable to do? There were two other sets as well. You did those? When I get the chance I'll download him and see what's up. I don't mind helping you out & I have a few additions in mind as well.
#46  July 19, 2016, 03:35:30 pm
  • Niigasan
Is there a spritesheet for that move trololo?
Re: T.C.U.T.- Trololo's Chars United Thread
#47  July 19, 2016, 03:37:03 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
I don't think so. Only if to separate that gif. And also to find a good program and P.o.T.S.' Color Separation Tutorial.
#48  July 19, 2016, 03:55:48 pm
    • Russia
You can make this classic palette :

#49  July 19, 2016, 03:59:50 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
You can make this classic palette :

This palette always was there. It called "act004".
======================
Она и так там всегда была. Названа "act004".
#50  July 19, 2016, 04:04:20 pm
    • Russia
OK, thanks!  :)

Хорошо,спасибо! Просто не проверил все палитры  :)
#51  July 19, 2016, 04:21:15 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
#52  July 19, 2016, 04:25:34 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Great idea to put all your chars on a single thread, Trololo. I'll look carefully what you're doing. :)
#53  July 19, 2016, 04:26:31 pm
    • Russia
Lower counter attack misses the enemy.
#54  July 19, 2016, 04:40:06 pm
  • Niigasan
#55  July 19, 2016, 04:40:46 pm
    • USA
So did you also do swing blow and low smash?

OAN
Also.. What did you use to separate those sprites? I was trying to do that for Nash's run and SFV stance, but it would only be a single image.
#56  July 19, 2016, 06:28:08 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
(...)Also.. What did you use to separate those sprites?(...)

I've already told you.

ezgif.com

Look for a 'GIF split' tab at the top of the site > Upload your animation > Press 'Split it!' button > Download sprites as ZIP> voilà!

#57  July 19, 2016, 06:49:02 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Adon is downgraded... XD
-Got back to classic palette system.
-DE-tweaked damage of Rising Jaguars.
-Adon now CAN'T to combo from a trip.
-And sorry, men. I still didn't defeated that Adon's damage dampener! It's  something undefeatable, really. Even Balrog getting that stuff better, than Adon. XD
If someone still wants to download him after that shameful downgrade, then link is the same...
#58  July 19, 2016, 08:13:34 pm
    • USA

Your Adon is really solid already.

I've already told you.

ezgif.com

Look for a 'GIF split' tab at the top of the site > Upload your animation > Press 'Split it!' button > Download sprites as ZIP> voilà!

I understand that but I'm trying to tell you, the images that I added creates a single image and doesn't split them. I'm trying to add the SFV stance you showed me.
#59  July 19, 2016, 10:07:26 pm
    • Germany
Version History txt file in Adon still says last update 04.06.2016...

lui

#60  July 19, 2016, 10:27:10 pm
    • USA
your custom combo on your divinewolf edits are messed up, they only allow the normals to chain and not the specials, with the supers being possible to cancel into from the get-go, which should not be the  case, they must only be allowed to be performed once your characters starts flashing, which should only be triggered after a couple of seconds.
#61  July 19, 2016, 11:22:32 pm
    • Germany
I´m not very experienced with Boxer, but it looks to me as if all versions of your Balrogs Buffalo Head have the same distance & height...
Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 12:18:29 am by Staubhold
#62  July 20, 2016, 04:54:36 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
I´m not very experienced with Boxer, but it looks to me as if all versions of your Balrogs Buffalo Head have the same distance & height...

Yes, his trajectory is simular. But no, not identic. Stronger ones do more movement in X axis.

your custom combo on your divinewolf edits are messed up, they only allow the normals to chain and not the specials, with the supers being possible to cancel into from the get-go, which should not be the  case, they must only be allowed to be performed once your characters starts flashing, which should only be triggered after a couple of seconds.

Thanks.
I knew I forgot something.
#63  July 20, 2016, 05:09:29 am
  • Idea!
    • USA

People tend to forget that detail when working on a PotS-based character.

lui

#64  July 20, 2016, 07:10:49 am
    • USA
mai's custom combo is also messed up in the air, she stands in the air when you activate it there
#65  July 20, 2016, 07:22:24 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
mai's custom combo is also messed up in the air, she stands in the air when you activate it there

Now why is this happened I don't know, cause my version doing air CC fine.

But yeah, one of the problems in adding Custom Combo here is airwalking. But usually and before fixing it happening only when you trying to perform second airborne attack.
#66  August 15, 2016, 11:16:33 am
    • USA
Just so you know. She has an air grab state 900 & you also used 900 for CC.
That's why it happens.
#67  August 21, 2016, 12:46:13 am
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

I've already told you.

ezgif.com

I understand that but I'm trying to tell you, the images that I added creates a single image and doesn't split them. I'm trying to add the SFV stance you showed me.

ey Rei, run me tha gifs you want kut, i'll see what i can do.
#68  September 09, 2016, 10:25:59 am
    • USA
Hey Trololo, weren't you gonna make a CVS/Pots Style Hugo?
#69  September 09, 2016, 12:36:38 pm
    • USA
Anyone ever tell you Thousand Jaguar has infinite priority? Did none ever notice this? lol
Re: T.C.U.T.- Nash released.
#70  September 14, 2016, 12:11:21 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Thank you for all alerts. All chars will be fixed.
And sorry for silence. I just was making my version of Nash.

BTW, he is released. He is finished, but once again, hyper fonts and hyper portrait...
Download link on the first post.
#71  September 15, 2016, 12:25:33 am
Tell me the names of the hypers for nash and I will make you hyper fonts, as for hyper port I did try it to help rei but I could not get the colors right.
#72  September 15, 2016, 12:40:17 am
    • Argentina
I'm sorry, I was doing the stuff and I've just read PeXXer said he was going to help you but... I hope he doesn't mind because I've done the LvL3 Portraits (one is old though) and fonts.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar11abf9bjncx79/
#73  September 15, 2016, 12:43:10 am
Thats fire, good job man.
#74  September 15, 2016, 03:35:39 am
  • Was it something I said?
Looks to me by the video 11, Charlie's got a Z-Counter error.
Also, not a fan of the ending of Nash's Judgement Sabre. I would suggest using Charlie's Sonic Blade, but I guess that would make it too similar to the move in question?
Speaking of Sonic Blade, where is it?
Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 04:05:10 am by Knuckles8864
#75  September 15, 2016, 05:13:15 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Looks to me by the video 11, Charlie's got a Z-Counter error.
Also, not a fan of the ending of Nash's Judgement Sabre. I would suggest using Charlie's Sonic Blade, but I guess that would make it too similar to the move in question?

Don't worry, I noticed that error and before upload I fixed it. I just was too lazy to remake video because of that. XD
And I dunno. I think I'll remake JS in future. But that's not about ending's look.

I'm sorry, I was doing the stuff and I've just read PeXXer said he was going to help you but... I hope he doesn't mind because I've done the LvL3 Portraits (one is old though) and fonts.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar11abf9bjncx79/

Thatnks. They're all nice. But may I ask, couldn't you make a text for Judgement Saber, plz?
=====================================
Charlie is reuploaded with some bugfixes, ports and fonts.
#76  September 15, 2016, 06:37:24 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Awesome man, will try out.
#77  September 15, 2016, 09:17:36 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
some very small feedback on charile

-if you grab ryu while holding the back button he ends up using an invalid animation

will edit this post if this affects more characters.

EDIT: its not just ryu it affects a lot of characters as well
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 09:45:58 am by ReddBrink
#78  September 15, 2016, 01:29:03 pm
    • Argentina
#79  September 15, 2016, 08:48:13 pm
    • Spain
    • eduardo.polonio.gutierrez@gmail.com
Great release.

#80  September 15, 2016, 10:54:23 pm
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Good releases my friend, I'm glad that you making more sprites for Joe.
I tried to apply color separation to the sunglasses of the small portrait of Charlie, but I don't like as looks, maybe in a future lol
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#81  September 16, 2016, 01:20:00 am
Anyone ever tell you Thousand Jaguar has infinite priority? Did none ever notice this? lol

i notice it! i fix that long time when i edit him! i fixed alot of things with his adon. now he updated him with new pals now to go through and add some new pals! i also fixed up his balrog to. now he plays even more awesome! he had a few bugs that i fixed
#82  September 16, 2016, 01:21:13 am
#83  September 16, 2016, 01:26:24 am
    • USA
Yes, I am well aware of your editing skills.. Congrats.
#84  September 16, 2016, 07:00:12 am
Your Nash is great.BTW,crouching middle punch can't cancelable.
#85  September 16, 2016, 01:09:42 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Thatnks. They're all nice. But may I ask, couldn't you make a text for Judgement Saber, plz?
You're welcome! Of course, here it is :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zod9mznxfcct72e/

Real thanks. XD

Good releases my friend, I'm glad that you making more sprites for Joe.
I tried to apply color separation to the sunglasses of the small portrait of Charlie, but I don't like as looks, maybe in a future lol

Thanks. And that's why I didn't this. It just looks not good.

Great release.

Thanks. I'll fix that. XD

Your Nash is great.BTW,crouching middle punch can't cancelable.

Will fix that.

And about infinite prioriy: I know that. But situation here is kinda harder than all of you thinking.
It need to be tested more correctly, but it seems, that EVERY character have it. At least, I tried chars with same type of move.

As you can see, Chun-Li and Joe just DEFEATS Bison's Super Psycho Crusher.
No, I CAN to nerf Adon. But why should I, if other chars can do that too? ESPECIALLY if Adon is more balanced in this plan.

#86  September 16, 2016, 01:25:26 pm
    • USA
That looks to be more character specific than anything and how an individual does their priority differs, but I was just letting you know, if I want to change it I will myself. Point taken.
#87  September 16, 2016, 01:29:09 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
That looks to be more character specific than anything and how an individual does their priority differs, but I was just letting you know, if I want to change it I will myself. Point taken.

Well, I got nothing bad with that.
But really, it seems like Froz's mistake here. I just can't believe that almost every freakin' P.o.T.S. styled char can break this super with normal... I tried. XD
====================
Nope, it's not mistake. Original P.o.T.S.' Bison's alanogic super can ALSO be broken with NORMAL.
Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:33:05 pm by Trololo
#88  September 16, 2016, 09:05:20 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Ooh, I like this Charlie (have two other ones, but this one takes the cake), but Nash feels a bit sparse with moves.  I love the SFV stance he has too.
#89  September 16, 2016, 11:57:38 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Do anyone know how to change the small ports, with different characters. Like Nash has his on small ports and his own pallets. I was able to change the ports, just that Nash pallets. look like Charlie and I cannot select any other type of pallet. Hope I'm making any sense right now.
#90  September 17, 2016, 12:18:55 am
[state 5900, Palette]
type = remappal
trigger1 = 1
source = 1, 1
dest = 1, palno

Add this under 5900 state def
#91  September 17, 2016, 12:37:28 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I did try what you just suggested but, for some reason. When I change his big port, he is not able to change from his defaulted palette. That is for both Nash and his regular mode. Really would like to get to the bottom of this.
#92  September 17, 2016, 12:38:56 am
    • USA
Make sure you convert the sprites to 1.0
#93  September 17, 2016, 02:09:59 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
^Covert the sprites, not sure of what your saying big Reix. Could you give more, information on this.
#94  September 17, 2016, 02:40:20 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Do anyone know how to change the small ports, with different characters. Like Nash has his on small ports and his own pallets. I was able to change the ports, just that Nash pallets. look like Charlie and I cannot select any other type of pallet. Hope I'm making any sense right now.

Just separate Charlie or Nash of other one. Copy folder with char, rename it to Charlie or Nash and Vua La! Now you can do everything you want with different char! If I got your problem right....
#95  September 17, 2016, 04:09:09 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Ok I did that and thats what I cant understand. Why its not allowing me to change the pallets. I can chage if I do the chracther via def file, in the select.def. just cant change the pallets when in separate folders.
#96  September 17, 2016, 05:02:10 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Actually just need a copy of the .sff and in one change the small portrait and portrait (if you want it)
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#97  September 17, 2016, 05:20:50 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Hmmm, exactly can u explain a little more. Even show a pic, of what ur saying. Sorry, I believe I have that already.
#98  September 17, 2016, 12:47:09 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Charlie is updated.
-Minor bugfixes with win quotes.
-Gave ability to use specials after crouching
-Fixed Charlie's intro vs Bison. Also blocked it for Nash.
-Added Judgement Saber font, thanks to Hades. Now he finally feels complete. In technical plan.
#99  September 17, 2016, 12:50:43 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I'll test it later this afternoon. :) Thanks for your hard work, Trololo!! I really hope that you'll keep working for Mugen!!!
I've a lot of things with Charlie to do those days!! ^^

Nash:
Sonic Scythe EX with Nash (sf5) covers 80% of the screen. I'm not sure if it's really needed.
Sonic Boom velocity are alright, but it would have been better to put the slow on Q, the medium in W and the fast on E
Maybe give him another super?

Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 07:34:02 pm by Hephaistos31
#100  September 17, 2016, 07:57:58 pm
  • King of Sona
Trololo, one thing i noticed about your bison is that his neutral superjump is much shorter than his normal neutral.
is this something you are aware of?

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#101  September 17, 2016, 10:41:59 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Yo, Trololo could you direct me to the part of code; for the small and big ports. When I select Nash, he has Charlie small port displayed. Yet, in game Nash has his defaulted illuminati port. When I changed the small port in the character sff. It displays the same for both fighters, via either mode. So , that's why Im asking what was the code you had the ports linked to. If not this is a problem, even if you separate the files via names. Let me know how, if you need more info on this matter.
#102  September 18, 2016, 02:00:00 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
A couple of notes about Nash, specifically.

-No voice after he's fully charged.
-Projectile guard impact sound is the same as it would be if it hit successfully.
-Nash doesn't seem to be able to super cancel. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
-The third hit of the EX Moonsault doesn't connect in a sequence with the rest of the attack. [Update: Seems this varies with characters.]
-Should probably increase the damage on Crossfire Blitz.
    -A bit of an extension on this actually, but I think his damage values are kind of all over the place or something? HP into H. Tragedy Assault as well as a fully successful EX Moonsault - HP - EX Sonic Scythe do slightly more or equivalent damage as CB into MAX CB.
-Also just a personal suggestion, maybe instead of him speaking in his winpose after he's put his glasses on, have him talk while he's still putting them on?
-Another personal thing, but it feels like Nash could benefit from a few more supers, though obviously not exactly what Charlie has. Maybe "lesser" versions of P.o.t.S Sonic Blade in place of Sonic Break?
Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:40:52 am by Project.13
#103  September 18, 2016, 03:17:04 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
another grab error, this time with nash.

-during his throw(Back+two kick buttons) the character will disappear for a short time then reappear as soon as the flip kick lands.

Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#104  September 18, 2016, 06:40:31 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
And a small thing that made me so excited: his Nash sprites don't mirror when you switch sides.  I LOVE consistency :o
#105  September 18, 2016, 10:48:57 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Nash:
-Sonic Scythe EX with Nash (sf5) covers 80% of the screen. I'm not sure if it's really needed.
-Sonic Boom velocity are alright, but it would have been better to put the slow on Q, the medium in W and the fast on E
-Maybe give him another super?

-I dunno about that.
-No, I can't. Cause it was ingame. Strongest Sonic Boom have longiest startup and slowest fireball's move. I already stepped aside here with first one.
-Yeah, I know. I know that Nash need at least one more super. But I just don't have normal ideas about something new for Nash that could fit him.

Trololo, one thing i noticed about your bison is that his neutral superjump is much shorter than his normal neutral.

Thanks a lot, cause I wasn't.

Yo, Trololo could you direct me to the part of code; for the small and big ports. When I select Nash, he has Charlie small port displayed. Yet, in game Nash has his defaulted illuminati port. When I changed the small port in the character sff. It displays the same for both fighters, via either mode. So , that's why Im asking what was the code you had the ports linked to. If not this is a problem, even if you separate the files via names. Let me know how, if you need more info on this matter.

I don't understand your problem, but I defenetely know- that's not coding's problem.
If you want Nash to have different to Charlie's portraits, then you should just make a copy of SFF, change portraits THERE and link Nash.def to THIS SFF. And then ypu'll get a different ports.

A couple of notes about Nash, specifically.

-No voice after he's fully charged.
-Projectile guard impact sound is the same as it would be if it hit successfully.
-Nash doesn't seem to be able to super cancel. Not sure if this is intentional or not.
-The third hit of the EX Moonsault doesn't connect in a sequence with the rest of the attack. [Update: Seems this varies with characters.]
-Should probably increase the damage on Crossfire Blitz.
    -A bit of an extension on this actually, but I think his damage values are kind of all over the place or something? HP into H. Tragedy Assault as well as a fully successful EX Moonsault - HP - EX Sonic Scythe do slightly more or equivalent damage as CB into MAX CB.
-Also just a personal suggestion, maybe instead of him speaking in his winpose after he's put his glasses on, have him talk while he's still putting them on?
-Another personal thing, but it feels like Nash could benefit from a few more supers, though obviously not exactly what Charlie has. Maybe "lesser" versions of P.o.t.S Sonic Blade in place of Sonic Break?

-Will fix that.
-Will fix that.
-He can to. But yeah, I'll make that smoother.
-Yeah, you admited that right. That varies on chars. I'll make longer super pause just for llz.
-Man, these dampeners are my enemies. They never react right on me... XD No, CB's damage shouldn't be bigger. But I have to conquire that dampener!
-I tried. It doesn't works right. I'm in, it looks better in current state.
-I said that earlier, I also think so. I just don't have ideas that could fit him.

another grab error, this time with nash.

-during his throw(Back+two kick buttons) the character will disappear for a short time then reappear as soon as the flip kick lands.

Thanks.
I really need to change testing mode on FF from char vs. char to char vs. KFM, cause woth Charlie himself a LOTS misseen things looks like they should.

And a small thing that made me so excited: his Nash sprites don't mirror when you switch sides.  I LOVE consistency :o

And finally someone noticed that! I though everyone will do this earlier. I tried to make him as cosistent as possible for "NonRemapPal" method, even if Mugen break it sometimes... Thanks. XD
#106  September 18, 2016, 11:19:26 am
  • King of Sona

Lord Canti Says:
#107  September 18, 2016, 03:53:23 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sorry my man but, switching the port via sff, does not fish it.lol I wonder if any else is having this problem, or could post a correct solution to fix it.
#108  September 18, 2016, 04:28:05 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
All right, I'll show what you should do step by step.
1. Copy SFF file and name it different.

2. Charlie already can be a separated characters. Just if you using right DEF file. Charlie is for SFA, Nash for SF5. Open one you want to edit and link it with newly created SFF. Then save it.

3. Now open char in FF by edited DEF and do whatever you want with this NEW SFF. You need to change the portraits, but this can do a bigger sh*t, like changing whole look of character.
4. Open select.def and link bots chars like that. You can also create a new folder where you'll use one of different DEFs, but it doesn't change much. You just will skip step 1 and step 2. But I did it here in one folder, so do it like that.

5. Have fun.

#109  September 18, 2016, 06:19:15 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot, cause I wasn't.

is this something you could easily fix before working on nash? because i keep looking at the jump code but cannot figure it out myself :(

In the constants, neutral jump should be higher that runfwdjump runbackjump
#110  September 18, 2016, 06:54:21 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
You could give Nash a Sonic Hurricane. I personally think it would fit him, though Judgment Saber is essentially that turned to 11. Also, just to make him feel less samey to Charlie, maybe change Crossfire Blitz up a bit or give him something entirely original? I think doing something like mixing it in with your Tragedy Assault would fit his new violent/twisted persona.
#111  September 19, 2016, 03:49:52 am
  • Idea!
    • USA

And finally someone noticed that! I though everyone will do this earlier. I tried to make him as cosistent as possible for "NonRemapPal" method, even if Mugen break it sometimes... Thanks. XD

The only thing that didn't get factored in correctly was his wrist watch.  It remains on his hidden arm at all times.
#112  September 19, 2016, 05:32:07 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
@Trololo, thanks my man and now to place them palettes on him.
#113  September 20, 2016, 08:33:18 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
So I encountered an issue that for the life of me, I wasn't able to replicate. As Nash, I was having a match against P.o.t.S' Charlie, and he jumped over me while I was doing the MK Sonic Scythe, and the animation and sound kept repeating until he hit me. Again, I wasn't able to replicate it and it didn't even happen again when Charlie jumped over it again after just deciding to continue the match normally, but I figured it would be worth mentioning.

Edit: Just curious, any possibility of adding a variation of his teleport as part of his movelist, or were you fully intending on not doing so?
Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:09:00 am by Project.13
#114  September 21, 2016, 10:07:45 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
So I encountered an issue that for the life of me, I wasn't able to replicate. As Nash, I was having a match against P.o.t.S' Charlie, and he jumped over me while I was doing the MK Sonic Scythe, and the animation and sound kept repeating until he hit me. Again, I wasn't able to replicate it and it didn't even happen again when Charlie jumped over it again after just deciding to continue the match normally, but I figured it would be worth mentioning.

Edit: Just curious, any possibility of adding a variation of his teleport as part of his movelist, or were you fully intending on not doing so?

Interesting. And really, unseen glitch. XD
And I just dunno, how can I make that teleport. In SF5 teleport was limited by V-Trigger.
So, am I should to make it a super? But this move is useless. Too useless to cost normal energy.
Am I should to make it a special move? Then what command should I use? And will not ability to free teleport like that become cheating?
So, SHOULD I create a freakin' gauge with alternative type of energy, just like V-Gauge? No, cause P.o.T.S, style isn't about it.
So, maybe I better to make a simple warp like Shadow had? And once again, no. I wanted to make Nash different from Shadow, what can sound strange cause there is some Shadow's abilities in Nash already.
+Nast is already feels disbalanced to Charlie in plan of Supers (Well, debalanced... XD). Too much specials here also a bad idea.
I just dunno, how can I realize that teleport without breaking Nash bad... XD
#115  September 21, 2016, 05:30:28 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
You could make the warp like the asura warp: DP\RDP+3P\3K.  Won't use super and it'll be difficult to use for AI.
#116  September 21, 2016, 05:31:41 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
@Trololo I would say if your gonna fix up Nash teleport in my opinion to do his teleport it should be three pucnh in order to do it and since he's p.o.s.t style there would be know other way to do it so I'll go with all there punch buttons to be honest.
#117  September 21, 2016, 06:01:58 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I was going to suggest something like that, but it should be like it is in SFV in the sense that I think you can teleport three ways? Directly above, in front of and behind the opponent? I'm not entirely sure, haven't played SFV yet.
#118  September 21, 2016, 06:18:12 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Yes, in SF5 teleport is pretty universal. But hell, it is V-Trigger, so it can't be used free. I just afraid, that teleport like that and for free = cheating weapon. But at the same time it just doesn't worthy to cost super's power.
And, just one more problem... Sprites.
#119  September 21, 2016, 09:33:02 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
@Trololo You know what you can do with the teleport since it's a V-Trigger how about making it where everytime you do it takes away super meter each that way a person can't cheat with it how dose that sound. I also agree with Project.13 on what he said, but then again like you said @Trololo the spites hows that gonna come about.
#120  September 21, 2016, 09:46:35 pm
    • USA
You could easily improvise and implement that move. You only need sprites for the first part of the animation & you could use the roll start up for it. That'd be the easiest out of any of his moves to implement. It's no different than Akuma, or Bison if you know how to implement it correctly. Proper recovery etc. Too easy. Also EX-only if you feel necessary.
Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 09:56:35 pm by ReixSeiryu
#121  September 21, 2016, 11:35:17 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
@Reix, mind showing us small folks how it's done.lol
#122  September 22, 2016, 12:07:58 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Balrog updated:
-Fixeed jumping problem.
-Added multispark.

Nash updated:
-Fixed Throw problem.
-Added sound after full charge.
-Projectile impack sounds fixed.
-Second hit of EX Moosault Shash for Nash stuns for more time, now combo must flow all three hits.
-Normal Moonsault Shash for Charlie got smoother.

Still no new supers, animations or telepors, so all these updets kinda small.
#123  September 22, 2016, 04:30:26 pm
    • Russia
Link Charlie Nash is still old.
#124  September 22, 2016, 04:40:27 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Yeah, thanks.
I uploaded char slighty wrong. Now I reuploaded him, link is the same.
#125  September 22, 2016, 06:13:20 pm
    • Russia
You can do the SFA sound file for Charlie Nash.
#126  September 22, 2016, 06:39:58 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Firstly, do you asking for this? Cause man, it's pretty rute jo just tell me to do something.
Secondly, maube. At least, it will NOT have SFA-SFA3 voice clips, cause IMHO, they sucks. I think I'll make the same choise P.o.T.S. did- MvC2 clips. And even then they may have some conflicts with SF5 Nash mode. He will become more silent,
Well, at least I sure you're interested in SFA mode MUCH MORE than SF5 one, so MAYBE...
==================================
Во-первых, ты меня спрашиваешь или нет? Просто это грубо просто говорить что-то сделать.
Во-вторых, быть может. По-крайней мере, Я не стану использовать звуки из SFA-SFA3, потому что по мне так они сосут. Сделаю Я выбор, также сделанный P.o.T.S.- озвучку из MvC2. И даже если Я и решу так поступить, то могут возникнуть некоторые конфликты с режимом SF5. Для ТАКОГО Чарли могут и не найтись годные аналоги фраз.
Ну, по-крайней мере Я уверен, что тебя гораздо больше интересует тут режим SFA, так что БЫТЬ МОЖЕТ...
#127  September 22, 2016, 06:52:45 pm
    • Russia
Для меня интересен сам персонаж и звуковой файл для него в стиле СФА,остальные звуковые файлы меня не интересуют.
#128  September 22, 2016, 07:13:23 pm
  • King of Sona
thanks for the update on balrog, jumps like a chaawmp!

liking the multispark idea.
i noticed anim 8015 pop up on his lvl3. Is that intentional seeing that is a slash spark.
Perfectly possible as boxers gets cut in their eyebows sometimes in the ring.
just the whole color style you are going with makes the yellow/purple clash

Lord Canti Says:
#129  September 22, 2016, 07:17:13 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I was considering how to do the teleport if I converted him to DS style and decided it'd be a DarkForce mode. You could simply make it a super mode that is done by pressing 2 attacks of the same strength and a direction for the variants. It'd initialize the teleport and while he's in this mode he could continue to do the teleports till the timer ran out.
#130  September 23, 2016, 04:24:55 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Still need to fix the damage values with supers or combos. Combos still do more damage than CB into MAX CB.

I also came up with a few ideas for supers for Nash if you don't mind my sharing.

Charged Sonic Boom?: Basically stolen from N64Mario's Carlos Blanka, Sonic Boom meets Shinku Hadouken.
Sonic/Tragedy Raid: Probably a Ranbu type attack that could replace CB to make him feel less Charlie, a quick little combo attack that knocks the opponent away with the back knuckle.
Tragedy Bomb?: Counter super, though not sure how it would fit Nash himself. Takes a counter pose and when he's hit during it, he grabs the opponent and hits them with a powerful Dragon Suplex with EX Tragedy Assault's lightning effect to amplify the impact.

The names with question marks are basically just me not being sure if those names are gonna stick, but I'd love to know your opinion on my ideas.
#131  September 23, 2016, 05:08:50 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Another idea is a counter move.

https://youtu.be/--RF3fCl1zc?t=139

Basically he gets hit and pauses the opponent's animation. Reaches his hand out starts glowing and explosion. Opponent would be stuck in the frame that hit him till it's over.
#132  October 04, 2016, 12:56:16 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Thanks for suggestions. But I'm taking break from Charlie/Nash for a while. So, I'm here just for some news:
-Ken is going to be updated. He already got Color Separation by me, I'm going to smooth out some animations and look at old feedback I couldn't or didn't wanted to use before like dash speed. Maybe will remake Shippy Jinrai Kyaku in more Alpha way...

Not asking for palettes, but if someone want to make some, here is sprite. Effects colors positioned in very same way they were berore (Like Jmorphman's).
#133  October 04, 2016, 02:12:20 pm
    • USA
So are you still trying to do the whole SFA4 revival?
#134  October 04, 2016, 02:26:38 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Actually, not much. It's the same P.o.T.S. Ken's version. I just felt I need to finally update him.
I also feel like I'll need to do some sprite work with him for that. Don't you know, are Ryu's CvS to SFA anims by Felo open sourse?
#135  October 04, 2016, 03:07:46 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Actually, not much. It's the same P.o.T.S. Ken's version. I just felt I need to finally update him.
I also feel like I'll need to do some sprite work with him for that. Don't you know, are Ryu's CvS to SFA anims by Felo open sourse?

Whatever I do is opensource, be my guest.

But maybe you're speaking about @Balthazar 's sfa ryu sprites.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#136  October 04, 2016, 03:14:58 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia

Whatever I do is opensource, be my guest.

But maybe you're speaking about @Balthazar 's sfa ryu sprites.

No, I'm talking about your specific animations, like dodge or Knee Thrust from CvS.
Anyway, thanks. And I'll look for Balthazar's animations. Maybe I'll handle them.
#137  October 04, 2016, 10:13:09 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Ooh, CvS ponytail Ken ^..^
Re: T.C.U.T.- Ken updated
#138  November 14, 2016, 05:41:08 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Lil' bump. My old edit of Jmorphman's CVS Ken into SFA finally got update.

-Now he got massive Color Separation. But you already know that. Feel free to use existing sprites if you need CS'ed sprites.
-Fixed some long time ago given feedback about some combing normals with specials.
-Fixed some hitboxing and timing for more enclosement to SFA3. As reference used Ken by M.M.R.
-Changed intro animation vs. my edit of Ryu. Gonna be updated somewhere in future too... Maybe even remade completely. But later.
-Added some new attacks and other animations, thanks to Felo_Liop and N-Mario.
-Remade Shippu Junrai Kyaku in SFA3 style.
-Slighty smoothed out some other aspects of char, like sounds of Tatsumaki.
-Of coz some multispark.
Still no Evil Ken or Zenpou Tenshin though... But I just don't see a reason for second one to be realized- we already have rolls with more dodge-ability.
And I'm sorry. I have a real tough time with Mediafire recently. Site just refuse to load. So, now it's 4shared.
Link is on the main page. Have fun!

lui

#139  November 14, 2016, 06:31:02 pm
    • USA
oh god don't use 4shared, use dropbox if you have to its much better and easier to work with
#140  November 15, 2016, 03:23:31 am
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA
Your Adon can run over downed opponents. Also, your Balrog's turn punch power doesn't increase the longer you hold the buttons down, i.e. like Jesuszilla's. Both versions of Nash supers could use a buff. They are all under powered, especially Fraken Nash level 3. That being said i really enjoyed playing with these characters.
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

#141  November 15, 2016, 04:13:01 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Thanks.
Will fix Adon's run, maybe I'll do something with Turn Punch. Nash will be fixed in last turn, cause I'll do a massive update for him later.
----------------------------------
And lil' bump:
Mediafire FINALLY turned normal. So, I uploaded Ken there and changed link on it. Have fun.
#142  November 16, 2016, 04:49:08 pm
    • Russia
Thank you very much for the update of Ken, that's great!  :thumbsup: I hope you update soon Ryu.  :mthumbs:
Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 05:48:21 pm by Kaze No Ken
#143  November 16, 2016, 06:53:55 pm
Dunno if you plan to fix your DW edits, but when you activate custom combo with rock and jump then jab he will stay in the air.
I was about to fix it myself then said fuck  it and spent like two weeks adding CC to all DW stuff myself,  I still have some issues to sort out though,but for people that use it you should check that out.
#144  November 17, 2016, 09:00:29 pm
    • Spain
    • https://ikutronhd.wixsite.com/ikutronsite/yo
You can edit to Ryu D-Load
#145  November 27, 2016, 04:30:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Thanks for the update of Ken bruh! :)

And finally got time to test your Nash, really your best work so far.
#146  December 03, 2016, 09:29:49 pm
Dunno if you plan to fix your DW edits, but when you activate custom combo with rock and jump then jab he will stay in the air.
I was about to fix it myself then said fuck  it and spent like two weeks adding CC to all DW stuff myself,  I still have some issues to sort out though,but for people that use it you should check that out.

lol same as me i am about to fix and add cc to dw chars to. i just haven't got time to it as yet. i notice the custom combo errors with rock and also akuma. ill soon fix myself
#147  January 02, 2017, 07:51:27 am
Hey, just wanted to express my appreciation for Nash. I just tried him out and he's the coolest character I've seen in a while. I messed with the coding a little to swap the modes (Nash default, Charlie with start) and added him to my roster. Thanks man, he's great.

Keeping this on topic: I couldn't execute Balrog's charge b,d/f moves properly. I changed the code to b,d and that worked, so I suspect the forward is overriding it somehow even if down is pressed. I could get the 'hold d/f' move to come out but not the normal charge b,d/f+P or b,d/f+K without editing the cmd.
#148  October 21, 2020, 10:52:00 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Sorry for bump but I found a little problem in grab of Nash. I sended you a PM for more details.