YesNoOk

Users with bad behavior (Read 26369 times)

Started by walt, November 09, 2007, 05:52:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Users with bad behavior
#61  November 14, 2007, 09:42:14 pm
Go ahead and prove my point, you win a cookie plus a hug.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#62  November 14, 2007, 09:49:37 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
What's so bad about reading, it's not like you are losing money or anything.

I find it funny that you want to use the ignore system on Byakko but not on a certain user that evryone hates (though at least he stoped saying "lol we won")
Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 09:56:40 pm by CCI Shiki
#63  November 14, 2007, 09:53:03 pm
  • Am I evil?
Well, Dizzie tells some truth. Baiken/Byakko is arguing with someone in 7/10 if his posts. But if you know he is like that, I think you should "think further" and just plainly avoid him. Seeing as Bacon is such a hardhead and VERY difficult to reason and argue with.

But you Dizzie, you just don't have... carisma, methinks  :S. And I don't find your "here a cookie" jokes funny at all.

But you Dizzie, you just don't have... carisma
Btw, this is a fact, not an opinion :P.

Sig made by TempesT :)
Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 02:38:55 am by The Inmortal Pirate
#64  November 14, 2007, 09:59:36 pm
  • Weed......must have more weed.
    • dizzychaos.deviantart.com/
Not saying it was bad or anything, but it will get boring after awhile.
Also, Baiken; you do tend to insult people.....a lot. That is pretty much bad behavior.
And you should not do that. It okay to argue, but there no need for insult.

A little off topic:
I'm serious man, that Heavy Metal chick is crazy. She even came up with a crazy idea telling me to look up the Lyric if I can't understand what they singing in Heavy metal. THE LYRIC MAN!! THE LYRIC!! What sort of person with the right mind look up the lyric instead of just listening to the song.
Weeeeeeeeed!!! GIMME MAH GODDAMN WEED!!!
#65  November 14, 2007, 10:02:56 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Damn, I gotta meet that chick we already have 2 things in common.

OZ

#66  November 14, 2007, 10:03:31 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Oh, right, because Byakko is the only one that likes to troll on Guild, right? I mean, he at least admited it, not like half people in here.
Admitting you're a troll is like admitting you're an alcholic.
Unless you work to fix the problem, you're just making a statement.

PS: Valodim, portal is very serious business.
ಠ_ಠ

hjk

#67  November 14, 2007, 10:07:56 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
A little off topic:
I'm serious man, that Heavy Metal chick is crazy. She even came up with a crazy idea telling me to look up the Lyric if I can't understand what they singing in Heavy metal. THE LYRIC MAN!! THE LYRIC!! What sort of person with the right mind look up the lyric instead of just listening to the song.

What ???
That makes her crazy ??

Maybe the first part Metal over Rap :rofl: .
But teh second part  :S
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#68  November 14, 2007, 10:11:39 pm
and VERY difficult to reason and argue with.
Must be because you don't try. I've proven way too many times that I was open minded, able to listen and discuss properly, and actually act responsible, even with people who didn't always deserve it. Of course, that was when half the people who are replying here weren't there, so I'll just ignore them just like they ignore the explanations they already got. But meanwhile, the staff is still not doing anything to improve things and people are still ignoring the actual discussions.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

Mog

#69  November 14, 2007, 10:13:06 pm
#70  November 14, 2007, 10:13:40 pm
    • Germany
I would look up the lyric if I didn't understand the text... though Heavy Metal where you can't understand the lyrics sucks and is not what I hear anyways :P
#71  November 14, 2007, 10:15:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

OZ

#72  November 14, 2007, 10:17:10 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Harsh...
ಠ_ಠ
#73  November 14, 2007, 10:17:26 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
This is a troll:

I doubt any of you look like this...
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

Mog

#74  November 14, 2007, 10:37:57 pm
This is a troll:

I doubt any of you look like this...

My teeth are much nicer and I've got long dark reddish hair and while I am really short, I'm not that round. the tattoo and jewelry are really tacky, I wouldnt get caught DEAD in that outfit...  so you would be right.  But I'm still a troll.

:)

#75  November 15, 2007, 12:38:17 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#76  November 15, 2007, 02:26:45 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 02:30:29 am by TempesT
#77  November 15, 2007, 02:47:38 am
  • Am I evil?
OMG moar drama:

@Bacon: You seem to have the tendency to quote things, but only partially, to make them look badder, more unreasonable, etc. You get my point :P.

Must be because you don't try. I've proven way too many times that I was open minded, able to listen and discuss properly, and actually act responsible, even with people who didn't always deserve it.
Yep, personally I haven't tried, since as of know, I've had no motives to argue in something with you. But, you must admit, if you thought (for example) that the moon was made of cheese, then it gotta be of cheese, and fuck all others' opinion, unless they give you a full essay describing their point of view. What I'm trying to say is, that you're a conflictive person, more than the average poster.

But meanwhile, the staff is still not doing anything to improve things and people are still ignoring the actual discussions.
I'm assuming you're refering to mods not enforcing their own set of rules? And, what other "actual discussions" are you talking about ???. You lost me there.

And shit, typing a lot every damn post (like this one) is no fun :(. Dunno how you can do that.

@TempesT: Yup. I think it sounds kewler :mugoi:.

Edit: Some grammar fixing.

Sig made by TempesT :)
#78  November 15, 2007, 04:25:59 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nah, improving things on byakko's opinions = enforcing the old set of rules and return guild to what it was before.
@[E]
#79  November 15, 2007, 04:45:48 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
"Neutral," my white ass.
#80  November 15, 2007, 05:02:30 pm
I'm still waiting for Byakko to answer this:
I already have, actually.
nah, improving things on byakko's opinions = enforcing the old set of rules and return guild to what it was before.
Nope, not even that. I've also proved that a few times. Plus I can't see how you could say that without even knowing what rules I would like to see "enforced" regarding what changed on the guild, and you definitely don't since I've never said anything too detailed about it. In other words - you're talking shit about something you don't know jack about. For a change... Not.

and I won't even bother to reply to the Pirate guy who's doing... just the same. In the case where I actually made the moon, then you don't exactly have a word, whatever you say, I should know if I made it out of cheese. I'm conflicting only when there's actual facts involved.
Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 05:13:29 pm by Baiken